Bluepillers/Redpillers always are so LOW IQ when they get their face rated

B

beachdude123

Mistral
It's so infuriating how low IQ these people are.

Whenever a non blackpiller gets his face rated they always laugh at the technical terms and act like women don't care about features like midface or mandible because they never heard of the scientific names for them.

Girls don't need to know what a gonial angle or mandible is called to determine whether your jaw is good or not, they look at it and see if it is wide and defined and shaped nicely and that's what they care about. Just like you don't need to know all the ingredients in your food for it to taste good, but if you find out the ingredients that are in your food you can find out why it tastes good.

Watch this coping redpiller

This youtuber thinks Wheat Waffles rates too harshly :LOL:

Playingwithfire

"I think realistically, if I'm trying to be objective, I would put myself at a 6.5 or 7"

"Going lower than 6 is not really true"

"I have blue eyes"

"I have a fairly symmetrical face"

The idiocy of these bluepill/redpill copers is hilarious and infuriating at the same time. This post is mainly for comedic purposes but also just to showcase how stupid/clueless the average man is when it comes to attractiveness.

BTW
Wheat waffles rated him a 5/10. I would say that's extremely generous. What would you rate him? I say 3.5/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksOrDeath, Erik-Jón and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: thecel
he has 0 female gaze

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, noodlelover, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 2 others
He is completely invisible to women under 30 and can get 35+ year olds with money.
That's the harsh reality of the situation which he can verify by hopping on any number of dating apps.

A 5 is extremely generous for that. He is also balding and has ruined his collagen levels.

He is in all meanings of the world normal, as far as the male gaze is concerned. But that's not what ratings are for.
They are meant to gauge your success on the dating market with nothing but your face and body.

He does not appeal to the female gaze, he is competing with guys who are on an entirely different plane of existence like Lucky Blue
Smith (or a much younger Chico Lachowski). Not these exact guys, but there are hundreds if not thousands like them who make up the top end of the bell curve.

If we take them as a standard for a PSL 8.5, this guy is somewhere between 0-2 as far as appeal to prime women goes.
I understand that the average 'normie' does not want to accept these harsh realities and will still rate themselves a 7. That's how the ordinary uninformed arrogant human ego works.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 21666, noodlelover and 2 others
He is completely invisible to women under 30 and can get 35+ year olds with money.
That's the harsh reality of the situation which he can verify by hopping on any number of dating apps.

A 5 is extremely generous for that. He is also balding and has ruined his collagen levels.

He is in all meanings of the world normal, as far as the male gaze is concerned. But that's not what ratings are for.
They are meant to gauge your success on the dating market with nothing but your face and body.

He does not appeal to the female gaze, he is competing with guys who are on an entirely different plane of existence like Lucky Blue
Smith (or a much younger Chico Lachowski). Not these exact guys, but there are hundreds if not thousands like them who make up the top end of the bell curve.

If we take them as a standard for a PSL 8.5, this guy is somewhere between 0-2 as far as appeal to prime women goes.
I understand that the average 'normie' does not want to accept these harsh realities and will still rate themselves a 7. That's how the ordinary uninformed arrogant human ego works.
Haha perfectly said. Most normies can't comprehend the fact that they might be average (even if they are BELOW average in reality) they have to cope and delude themselves into thinking they're somehow above average.

And if it's this bad for men, think about how bad it is for women. I've seen many of those tiktoks where women are asked to rate themselves, they almost always give themselves a 10/10 even if their looksmatch roped in 2019.

It's mind boggling how arrogant and egotistical these normie men and women are. They all are so narcissistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Slob, noodlelover and 2 others
His own comments are bashing him jfl. Even on this site so many people cope about their looks like saying "muh I sometimes look good sometimes look bad in the mirror". Takes a while being blackpilled to truly assess yourself on an objective level

• +1
Reactions: Slob, noodlelover, Oberyn and 2 others
His own comments are bashing him jfl. Even on this site so many people cope about their looks like saying "muh I sometimes look good sometimes look bad in the mirror". Takes a while being blackpilled to truly assess yourself on an objective level
Haha yeah to assess your own looks you have to look at each individual feature and see how it compares to the ideal version of that feature on a man. If you find a couple flaws then you start to see them in the mirror more and you get a more accurate picture of how you look

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, thecel and Deprived
Their reactions to being rated are hilarious. They are literally blind & deluded.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, noodlelover, Gandy and 2 others
Ya I don't get why after getting their features rated they don't ask how to improve them, they rather just cope with so and so is way too harsh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob and thecel
He’s 5.5/10

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Slob
The truth is too painful for most people to accept.

For me, my life choices are too important not to seek out the truth.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and beachdude123

Whenever a non blackpiller gets his face rated they always laugh at the technical terms and act like women don't care about features like midface or mandible because they never heard of the scientific names for them.

Girls don't need to know what a gonial angle or mandible is called to determine whether your jaw is good or not, they look at it and see if it is wide and defined and shaped nicely and that's what they care about. Just like you don't need to know all the ingredients in your food for it to taste good, but if you find out the ingredients that are in your food you can find out why it tastes good.

View attachment 1869149

"I think realistically, if I'm trying to be objective, I would put myself at a 6.5 or 7"

"I have blue eyes"

The idiocy of these bluepill/redpill copers is hilarious and infuriating at the same time. This post is mainly for comedic purposes but also just to showcase how stupid/clueless the average man is when it comes to attractiveness.

BTW
Wheat waffles rated him a 5/10. I would say that's extremely generous. What would you rate him? I say 3.5/10
Lol me and my were having a discussion about Jose Zuniga and I rated him a 7/10 Chadlite. The dude legit exploded and was like “brooo, you don’t know how to rate anyone, he’s in the top 1% of earning bro and he’s 6’2, he’s a Chad you gotta give it to him”
I swear hearing this joint pisses me off sometimes lol. He also tried to say that this dude would mog guys like Prettyboiballo and some others lol (maybe SMV wise if you count money, but without it Nahh). Jfl at redpillers think that money is what will attract women lolll

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Lol me and my were having a discussion about Jose Zuniga and I rated him a 7/10 Chadlite. The dude legit exploded and was like “brooo, you don’t know how to rate anyone, he’s in the top 1% of earning bro and he’s 6’2, he’s a Chad you gotta give it to him”
I swear hearing this joint pisses me off sometimes lol. He also tried to say that this dude would mog guys like Prettyboiballo and some others lol (maybe SMV wise if you count money, but without it Nahh). Jfl at redpillers think that money is what will attract women lolll
Yeah these redpillers and their followers are obsessed with getting money. It's like their end goal is to get some gold digger woman or something lmao

• +1
Reactions: callisto and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lol surprisingly this dude is 5 PSL so he should know better tbh, but some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is crazy like this dude is rating 5’7 HTNs with 50k on YouTube CHAD because they’re somewhat status maxed. @beachdude123

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: beachdude123
Yeah these redpillers and their followers are obsessed with getting money. It's like their end goal is to get some gold digger woman or something lmao
Like this dude has received CHAD treatment, but because it’s not a stacylite up, apparently it’s his “finances” that will solve stuff loll

Like this dude has received CHAD treatment, but because it’s not a stacylite up, apparently it’s his “finances” that will solve stuff loll
Finances are just a way of coping for unattractive men or just men that aren't chads in general. They will never be chad that's what they don't realize

Because a normal person views above average as 6-7.5/10, y'all view above average as 5.5/10

Because a normal person views above average as 6-7.5/10, y'all view above average as 5.5/10
That has nothing to do with the guy in this post being ugly

Finances are just a way of coping for unattractive men or just men that aren't chads in general. They will never be chad that's what they don't realize
Lol ik bro frfr, like that's one of the most degenerate things I have ever heard in my life lollll, "Muh money will make you more attractive" "It will boost your SMV" JFLLLLL Bulllllllls****** money in my opinion is only a resource trait which females look to when settling down.

Lol ik bro frfr, like that's one of the most degenerate things I have ever heard in my life lollll, "Muh money will make you more attractive" "It will boost your SMV" JFLLLLL Bulllllllls****** money in my opinion is only a resource trait which females look to when settling down.
Haha exactly and they for some reason would rather have a girl that's not attracted to their appearance but attracted to their money like what the hell?

nobody cares about this subhuman stop posting his channel thx

• JFL
Reactions: beachdude123
A few years ago I'd say he was like a 6-6.5. TRT messed him up

I looked at his old stuff and I couldn't quite give him a 6/10 but it is clearly better than now.

View attachment 1869149

"I have blue eyes"

BTW
But redpill has always worked for me. When I was high schooler women were always attracted to me. I'd never close the deal though because I didn't know how to not be a nice f*ggot. Didn't know how to say no to women or laugh at them when they were being stupid. Being nice wasn't my nature, but growing up with watching romcoms and having a father who was subjective to my mother had me thinking that was the only way to be with women.

I looked at his old stuff and I couldn't quite give him a 6/10 but it is clearly better than now.
Bruh, slightly above average, this is what I mean with you people

But redpill has always worked for me. When I was high schooler women were always attracted to me. I'd never close the deal though because I didn't know how to not be a nice f*ggot. Didn't know how to say no to women or laugh at them when they were being stupid. Being nice wasn't my nature, but growing up with watching romcoms and having a father who was subjective to my mother had me thinking that was the only way to be with women.
Redpill works for good looking men obviously lmao it won't work for a sub 5 that's the coping part. These redpillers act like it can work for anyone when it's simply not the case

Bruh, slightly above average, this is what I mean with you people
He was still balding back then and had bad teeth and big round eyes he wasn't above average he was just average

It's not cope man it's the opposite. It seems like you are coping because you are probably on the same level as Alex was back then and you really want to consider yourself above average so you cope but you're probably average

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Redpill works for good looking men obviously lmao it won't work for a sub 5 that's the coping part. These redpillers act like it can work for anyone when it's simply not the case
The thing is if you're gonna be in a relationship with any woman you're gonna have to be redpilled. A woman cannot remain attracted to you if you aren't. A woman will inevitably try to set the tone in her relationship with chad. If he doesn't know how to recognize what's happening and act accordingly she'll lose all respect for him.

It's not cope man it's the opposite. It seems like you are coping because you are probably on the same level as Alex was back then and you really want to consider yourself above average so you cope but you're probably average
Got rated above average even here, try again.

The thing is if you're gonna be in a relationship with any woman you're gonna have to be redpilled. A woman cannot remain attracted to you if you aren't. A woman will inevitably try to set the tone in her relationship with chad. If he doesn't know how to recognize what's happening and act accordingly she'll lose all respect for him.
A chad doesn't actually care if the woman leaves or not because he can find another in less than a day. NT Chads already have female friends lined up that they can get with if they break up with their gf

He is at least a 5. You guys have unrealistic standards man.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
A chad doesn't actually care if the woman leaves or not because he can find another in less than a day. NT Chads already have female friends lined up that they can get with if they break up with their gf
Not true dude. I knew one in highschool who hung himself five minutes after begging a girl over the phone to stay with him. The girl called his little sister after hanging up on him telling her to go check on him because she felt he might do something stupid. His sister found him hanging under their deck. The next day at school everybody was shocked saying the same thing as you. "He could have had any girl he wanted? Why did he do it?"

Not true dude. I knew one in highschool who hung himself five minutes after begging a girl over the phone to stay with him. The girl called his little sister after hanging up on him telling her to go check on him because she felt he might do something stupid. His sister found him hanging under their deck. The next day at school everybody was shocked saying the same thing as you. "He could have had any girl he wanted? Why did he do it?"
He wasn't NT then. Just since he hung himself over one girl doesn't mean he couldn't have gotten another girl. Clearly he could have and people knew it. He was just obsessed with one girl

He wasn't NT then. Just since he hung himself over one girl doesn't mean he couldn't have gotten another girl. Clearly he could have and people knew it. He was just obsessed with one girl
Dude was about as NT as it gets. Always the life of every party and captain of the baseball team.

No, you don't. You rated this dude a 3.5 ffs
He is you fuckin clown JFL

PWF
Alex from playingwithinceldom
Truecel3
Truecel
Truecel2

This man is ugly as shit there are no redeeming qualities in his face. I showed a picture of him to a girl yesterday and she told me she was gonna get sick if I didn't delete it from the chat. He repulsed her. I have shown him to many girls before they always give him like a 1/10 because he's at that point where he's so ugly that it's the same as being a 1/10 to girls

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Wheat waffles rating scale is closer to this site's than the normie scale. That guy in motion looks like a fucking orc lol. 5/10 is indeed generous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and beachdude123
Wheat waffles rating scale is closer to this site's than the normie scale. That guy in motion looks like a fucking orc lol. 5/10 is indeed generous.
Lol he's super close to camera now, he's 4.5 at normal distance

BRO you described it perfectly he looks like an orc. I think since alex reached out to wheat waffles personally and asked for a face rating for his channel, wheat waffles took it easy on him. He probably just rated Alex's extremely frauded pics that he submitted to wheat waffles (photoshopped pics) where he was a 5/10 but in his actual videos non photoshopped he is much worse and wheat waffles knows this he just didn't want to obliterate alex because it would have been hostile/offensive because the actual rating would have been so low

• +1
Reactions: Deprived