Bluepillers/Redpillers always are so LOW IQ when they get their face rated

Lol he's super close to camera now, he's 4.5 at normal distance
Every single feature he has is heavily flawed. Hairline, ears, jaw, face shape, sunken in maxilla, jacked up teeth, crooked nose, and so on

Every single feature he has is heavily flawed. Hairline, ears, jaw, face shape, sunken in maxilla, jacked up teeth, crooked nose, and so on
Crooked nose and hairline I agree on, everything else you're being hyperbolic. I'd rate JAL a 3.5/10. This dude 4.5/10

BRO you described it perfectly he looks like an orc. I think since alex reached out to wheat waffles personally and asked for a face rating for his channel, wheat waffles took it easy on him. He probably just rated Alex's extremely frauded pics that he submitted to wheat waffles (photoshopped pics) where he was a 5/10 but in his actual videos non photoshopped he is much worse and wheat waffles knows this he just didn't want to obliterate alex because it would have been hostile/offensive because the actual rating would have been so low
How old is he? He should be at most a 4 really

Crooked nose and hairline I agree on, everything else you're being hyperbolic. I'd rate JAL a 3.5/10. This dude 4.5/10
John Anthony Lifestyle is legit better looking simply because his skin isn't truecel tier and his hair is shit but still superior to Alex and overall he doesn't look like an orc. Alex looks like an orc dude JAL just looks like a below average/ugly guy.

Also I am not being hyperbolic even. Alex has fucked up ears look at them. You can see two lines at his maxilla I think it's bone his face has like sunken in he didn't used to have that protruding bone there. He also has horrible teeth dude. Teeth are very important tf chads can't even get away with teeth like that. His jaw is also nonexistent despite being at a pretty low bodyfat. There just no jaw definition in there and he covers it up with a beard.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Meteor21
The thing is if you're gonna be in a relationship with any woman you're gonna have to be redpilled. A woman cannot remain attracted to you if you aren't. A woman will inevitably try to set the tone in her relationship with chad. If he doesn't know how to recognize what's happening and act accordingly she'll lose all respect for him.
don't be a doormat
don't be a dickhead
there is nothing easier in this world to figure out than that

there's really no reason to complicate it or call it "redpill" or any bullshit like that

don't be a doormat
don't be a dickhead

there's really no reason to complicate it or call it "redpill" or any bullshit like that
HAHA so true bro these NPCs are so fucking dumb they have to be told how to not act like a pussy or a manchild

don't be a doormat
don't be a dickhead

Women will complicate things plenty enough for you without even realizing themselves what they're doing. You make it sound so easy when life is anything but. I've seen plenty of men in relationships start out strong, setting the tone, but get subtly worn down over time then left high and dry after being unknowingly whittled into a doormat. Do you think women are as simple and direct as we are? Do you think they ever stop trying to see if they can control you?

Women will complicate things plenty enough for you without even realizing themselves what they're doing. You make it sound so easy when life is anything but. I've seen plenty of men in relationships start out strong, setting the tone, but get subtly worn down over time then left high and dry after being unknowingly whittled into a doormat. Do you think women are as simple and direct as we are? Do you think they ever stop trying to see if they can control you?
women are ridiculously easy and simple, the "muh women are complex and hard to understand" bullshit is a meme from dudes too dumb to pay attention
all you have to do is get some basic facts about her childhood and pay attention to her body language while ignoring her words and you're golden

most men just have low social iqs so they don't know all the little passive aggressive shit that's happening, you have to teach yourself.
the rug isn't being pulled from under you, you're just lazy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beachdude123
women are ridiculously easy and simple, the "muh women are complex and hard to understand" bullshit is a meme from dudes too dumb to pay attention
all you have to do is get some basic facts about her childhood and pay attention to her body language while ignoring her words and you're golden
I didn't say they're hard to understand. And I didn't say they're complex. I said they COMPLICATE THINGS. Go back and read what I said.

I'm talking about long term relationships, not flings or f*ck buddies. Have you ever lived with a woman under the same roof for more than a month? It's a whole different ballgame than being a cute little couple, "boyfriend and girlfriend", that spend a few nights a week the other's appartment or whatever.

I didn't say they're hard to understand. And I didn't say they're complex. I said they COMPLICATE THINGS. Go back and read what I said.

I'm talking about long term relationships, not flings or f*ck buddies. Have you ever lived with a woman under the same roof for more than a month? It's a whole different ballgame than being a cute little couple, "boyfriend and girlfriend", that spend a few nights a week the other's appartment or whatever.
decade long relationship bud, longer than my parents ever managed
all kinds of other relationships too
they're easy, pay attention more and stop worrying about it as much as you obviously do

they're easy, pay attention more and stop worrying about it as much as you obviously do
No, I mean a woman that you're having sex with. Not your mother. Oh wait.......

very hilarious
Maybe you're right. It doesn't have to be so complicated for everybody. I'm a pretty complicated dude myself and probably bring out the worst in even the best of women.

Maybe you're right. It doesn't have to be so complicated for everybody. I'm a pretty complicated dude myself and probably bring out the worst in even the best of women.
yep, because you're actively complicating it by following some redpill philosophy instead of just behaving like a normal human being
like attracts like

being too nice (doormat) in high school made you compensate too far in the other direction instead of realizing that, like for most things in life, a happy medium is ideal. and since douchebag is better than doormat (the number 2 pussy drier, behind an ugly face, is doormat insecurity) it worked for you so you never had to regulate it back to the middle

yep, because you're actively complicating it by following some redpill philosophy instead of just behaving like a normal human being
like attracts like

being too nice (doormat) in high school made you compensate too far in the other direction instead of realizing that, like for most things in life, a happy medium is ideal. and since douchebag is better than doormat (the number 2 pussy drier, behind an ugly face, is doormat insecurity) it worked for you so you never had to regulate it back to the middle
Dr. Phil you don't know a darn thing about me. I'm just a dickhead by nature. And the reason I complicate things goes far beyond trying to play my relationships like a chessboard in order to not feel like a doormat. Sure, I went through a streak in my early 20's where I was mean as all hell for the sake of bitterness at not knowing how to deal with women earlier in my teens. Felt like I was lied to by society as a whole, and not by an individual/small group, which is something I cannot abide. Left a lot of girls confused and tried to get one to take her own life just to see if I could. But that was just a phase. And even then I saw the medium that you're on about. I've just never cared for that medium. It doesn't sit well with me.

Anyways, I was a late bloomer when it came to romantic relationships. I never saw things clearly as far as that goes because my upbringing didn't match the volitility that I craved. My parents never fought and are still together. On top of that, like I mentioned before, the media I grew up with made me very confused about romance. I think the media does a number in that respect on a lot of dudes. And then there are dudes who are just nice by nature. That would be the majority. For them the redpill is essential because they can't help wanting to believe that everything coming out of the mouth of someone who loves them corresponds with what's in their heart. They have to constantly be on guard against their own inclination. They're not "dumb" for failing to pay attention. They just get worn down over time because of that, and everything else life throws at them, and their mind protects them in the worst way possible. The mind is a very powerful thing.

Have you ever thought of this? I'm not taking the piss here, but have you thought you might have been getting cheated on in your relationships? That could explain why you never experienced any complicated drama from women.

I would put myself at a 6.5 or 7"
A 7 is completely delusional. I don't think there is any man irl who would rate himself under a 5 anyway. I used to think before looksmax that I'm easy 7-8, while I was nothing more than 5 with the results of a 5.

I would still say that he stands out from the crowd of men. He looks much more masculine than most men, which gives him some appeal. He's not a chad or chadlite, but he definitely stands out a bit, not a lot! I also think his 5'11" claim is a lie, he looks shorter in the IG clip below for sure, more like 5'8".

I also don't understand why he chose a woman for the video who looks like a 3.5-4/10 even with makeup on. He would have preferred to spend about qs money on a model and get repulation, low IQ.

Last edited:
A 7 is completely delusional. I don't think there is any man irl who would rate himself under a 5 anyway. I used to think before looksmax that I'm easy 7-8, while I was nothing more than 5 with the results of a 5.

I would still say that he stands out from the crowd of men. He looks much more masculine than most men, which gives him some appeal. He's not a chad or chadlite, but he definitely stands out a bit, not a lot! I also think his 5'11" claim is a lie, he looks shorter in the IG clip below for sure, more like 5'8".

I also don't understand why he chose a woman for the video who looks like a 3.5-4/10 even with makeup on. He would have preferred to spend about qs money on a model and get repulation, low IQ.

I think it’s his girlfriend. You can see it in the YouTube video how she holds his hands in the very beginning.

• Woah
Reactions: Germania
I think it’s his girlfriend. You can see it in the YouTube video how she holds his hands in the very beginning.
Bluepilled comment: If he loves her and she's a cool person, fine. I would also swap looks for chatacters to a certain extent.

But somehow cringe that so many dating coaches end up with average and often even below average women, while claiming how much succes they have with all these "model-looking" girls.

Last edited:
Bluepilled comment: If he loves her and she's a cool person, fine. I would also swap looks for chatacters to a certain extent.

But somehow cringe that so many dating coaches end up with average and often even below average women, while claiming how much succes they have with all these "model-looking" girls.
Yeah, sadly most men have to date women below their looks nowadays.

That's his girlfriend these clips are staged for demonstration. I think he has no female appeal it has been revealed that alex has an insanely hard time getting a date using online dating and he even uses frauded photoshopped pics for his profile imagine if he didn't he would get absolutely 0 matches

• So Sad
Reactions: Germania

John anthony lifestyle legit admitted to fucking trannies shit is nasty

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Germania
I dont even think this is IQ related, this is a total emotional response, a ego defense.

His face have only 2 good things going for him

Above average eye area and maybe tall chin (cannot be certain because of the beard covering)

Everything else looks terrible from bone to soft tissue. He looks old and balding, even his beard pattern is shit. Only being 6'2+ could compensate for his face.

Facewise at this point of his life, its legit over for him unfortunately. He would need so many surgeries to get to 5.5/10 range that is mentally wise better to simply deny beauty standards and move on tbh, his ego is pointing to the right direction.

And Wheat Waffles boosted alot his ego putting him as 'average' i agree with you with the 3.5/10

Last edited:
I dont even think this is IQ related, this is a total emotional response, a ego defense.

His face have only 2 good things going for him

Above average eye area and maybe tall chin (cannot be certain because of the beard covering)

Everything else looks terrible from bone to soft tissue. He looks old and balding, even his beard pattern is shit. Only being 6'2+ could compensate for his face.

Facewise at this point of his life, its legit over for him unfortunately. He would need so many surgeries to get to 5.5/10 range that is mentally wise better to simply deny beauty standards and move on tbh, his ego is pointing to the right direction.

And Wheat Waffles boosted alot his ego putting him as 'average' i agree with you with the 3.5/10
His eye area is below average shape wise but he has blue eyes which are his only positive feature. It doesn't matter at all though because he literally is cross eyed his eye area is horrid

he even uses frauded photoshopped pics for his profile imagine if he didn't he would get absolutely 0 matches
It uses FaceApp Hollywood Filter at the maximum level :lul:
I mean, a little bit of frauding is ok, but creating a completely different person is cringe.

It uses FaceApp Hollywood Filter at the maximum level :lul:
I mean, a little bit of frauding is ok, but creating a completely different person is cringe.

Hahah he convinces himself that's what he actually looks like

How old are u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back