Blueprint scripts

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
[scenario: just realized Oneitis has a boyfriend and doesn't want to be with me]

Dialogue:

I feel like this is too Existential. But one can never assume anything about Reality.

I've always felt Intuition and Logic has helped me survive in the most difficult of times. It has saved me from the Elites. It's not perfect or accurate 100% of the time. But it helps.

For all you know the world could be beyond Logic.

If there is no Logic then there is no Science. And I can never understand the world around me or invent incredible technologies.

Naysayer: Are so you are a Materialist? You judge your ability to navigate through life by your ability to control and improve the world and thus your life through what you can achieve.

Me: I wouldn't say that entirely. I would say that I am more of a Survivalist rather than a Materialist when it all boils down to my core personality.

But I do try to capitalize of what I am capable of. And I am exceptional in my intellect.

Is it wrong to be proud of being superior to others because you are smarter?

Naysayer: Is it okay for God to demand worship because He is Omniscient?

Me: is it my fault that God put me in this world where I am forced to use my intellect to survive?

Is it my fault that my enemies have time travel and mind reading technologies?

Should I just accept being dominated and exploited and enslaved?

Naysayer: what a strange world... Survival of the fittest... Dominance heirarchy and yet you need to be Spiritual for your own Soul.

Me: how can my enemies question my character and morals when I am more self-reflaxive than them?

Naysayer: does it even matter?

Me: yes... It matters more. What you are to your worst enemy is more defining about you than what you are to your best friend. Because your enemy will always want to see the worst in you to justify his enemity with you and his antagonism towards you. While your true friend will always oversee your flaws and forgive you more often.

It always important to be as moral as one possibly can all the time.

Is it okay to walk around and pick fight in the streets?

That seems quite Anti-Social.

If I didn't dominate other men, I would've weak and passive and easy to subdue. I would be less Masculine.

The only reason I have a fighting spirit was because I ended up getting into fights either by own volition or through bullying.

Naysayer: that's why sparring is so strange in MMA isn't it? You want to hurt yet you can't overdo it. And you still want to be friends. Remain cordial.

Me: I saw boys socializing through rough and tumble playing.

I guess it's all very Psychological. Depending on your personality type.

Back to Oneitis:

- how can you love someone truly more than someone else and yet she doesn't like you in return?

- why does Vishnu love His creatures eternally and infinitely yet we ever absorb ourselves in His love?

- does my Oneitis' boyfriend truly love her more than me?

- how can she know for sure that she prefers him more than me if she doesn't know me or spent time together with me?

- if she doesn't want to be with you, you have to just accept that. There's nothing you can do. All Souls belong to God alone. All Souls draw closer towards whichever they desire. No one has sway over it.

- why does Vishnu lie over Ananta Sesha/collection of all individual Souls? What is the significance? What is the symbolism?

Why is God sleeping over all Souls?

- if it's truly meant to be then it is meant to be. This is reality. Especially with people.

Me: I would never be with an alien female no matter how great her personality is.

Naysayer: ah so you are a materialist?

Me: well why did I then indeed attain a human birth?

Naysayer: what if you could change bodies? Be of any species?

Me: what would my identity be if my mind and body kept changing?

Naysayer: you are changing every second. You always have new thoughts that you did not previously.

Me: so do I have a core personality?

Naysayer: what do you mean core personality? Like you mean a consistency in behaviour and thought patterns?

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Lynxress

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
No one is reading that pal

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, TechnoBoss and Niksy
Me: so the less consistent a person is, the less whole of a personality a person is?

What is the source of all this?

Evolution? Environment? Brain wiring?

Naysayer: if all these things play a role. Then why is one person different from another?

Me: humans are similar after all, no matter their individual differences...

Naysayer: Speciation anyone? We all came from a single organism at some point?

Me: why do you scare me with such things?

Naysayer: whatever lifeforms you see expressed here all originated from a single ancestor... On planet Earth... There is nothing extraordinary. Nothing completely Alien. And by Alien I don't mean Extra Terrestrial visitors, I mean flesh and blood genetically related to us.

The world is predictable to a large extent. It makes sense.

Me: It will never fully make sense because we are not Omniscient. We are not Architects of the Universe.

Me: why do people identify with anyone then?

Naysayer: that is too complex a question

Me: why does a dog abandon a pack of it's own specie and follow a human? Love?

Is it okay for a member of a specie to abandon it's own in favour of another?

Naysayer: Genetic proximity... The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins.

Me: so you are saying the Men in Black are Altruists?

Nah they openly admit that they are the losers of society.

Me: I would never join the Men in Black. Oh I don't know maybe because their technologies are being used to spy on me?

You're not Plato dude

Me: Do you think that NASA is in league with the Men in Black?

How would that work?

Why would NASA scientists give up their personal moral convictions and affinity with humanity at large for the Men in Black?

Me: Do you think that NASA is in league with the Men in Black?

How would that work?

Why would NASA scientists give up their personal moral convictions and affinity with humanity at large for the Men in Black?

Does Richard Feynman look like a MIB cooperative member to you?

Does Oppenheimer look like a MIB cooperative member to you?

With all the UFOs flying around and appearing out of nowhere. Wouldn't NASA know about it? Why hasn't NASA disclosed anything?

Maybe MIB has infiltrated NASA and is Neuralyzing and intimidating Scientists into secrecy.

Just ask your ownself, will you betray your own specie that you are constantly surrounded by and highly relate to, are most similar to for a bunch of filthy extra terrestrials from the other side of the Galaxy?

Just ask your ownself, will you betray your own specie that you are constantly surrounded by and highly relate to, are most similar to for a bunch of filthy extra terrestrials from the other side of the Galaxy?

Our whole lives are constructed around our relation to our fellow members of our specie.

Especially considering that we are the most complex specie on this particular planet.

If MIB films betray disdain for Homo Sapiens that should reveal something.

Anti Social elements that become the Elites of human species owing to their ability to understand humans allying with Rejects from another part of the Universe. What a perfect pairing. A marriage made in(no pun intended) Heaven.

Anti Social elements that become the Elites of human species owing to their ability to understand humans allying with Rejects from another part of the Universe. What a perfect pairing. A marriage made in(no pun intended) Heaven.

Only  they could ever eagerly embrace Extra Terrestrials for they themselves faced persecution from all of humanity.

Anti Social
Parasitic behaviour historically
Believing that they are Superior to the rest of humanity

Last edited:
Me: anyways something has to be done about these vermin in general, the whole alliance. We can't let our fellow humans suffer.

There are problems in life that are beyond your ability to solve no matter how hard you may try. Therefore I would infact emphasize the importance of regular prayer. Because survivalism is a basic right and instinct of every creature.

I think we are forced to strive in this world because he keeps putting Clozapine in our food and water supply. Basic sense of survivalism dictates that we must do everything that we can to secure safe, necessary resources. That seems justified.

Last edited:
I think the true measure of a person's intelligence and character is how they are able to deal with the most difficult problems of life.

So if you have a tough life, wear that on your sleeve that you were "chosen" lol.

The more difficult the evolutionary pressure, the more the adaptation required, the more advanced the species.

okay shakespeare