blusher is a legit way to improve ur colouring

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
tried it today and holy fuck the contrast between my cheeks and rest of skin makes my colouring look way better, with cheek colour subtly matching lip colour. notice how most prettyboys have slightly rosy cheeks as do many athletes after training. sign of health tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
tried it today and holy fuck the contrast between my cheeks and rest of skin makes my colouring look way better, with cheek colour subtly matching lip colour. notice how most prettyboys have slightly rosy cheeks as do many athletes after training. sign of health tbh

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8583
14490C13 EB77 4E1C A591 C2991BE3480A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, chaddyboi66, Patient A and 6 others
not gay if used in small amounts. its a pretty boy trait and will complement my coloruing even more once I hydroquinonemaxx

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TopzCat1, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
How many matches do you get on tinder tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 8583
How many matches do you get on tinder tbh?
ive hidden my card now because im back in London and hate London girls tbh, but after 4 days I had 23 likes and 19 matches.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Please elab can't tell if you're shitposting or not here
ive been studying tiktok prettyboys all of whom have a natural slightly red cheek that matches the colour of their lips. the whiter the skin the better the contrast so ill be lightening skin with hydroquinone. I get this effect when I excerice and so do others (ur face goes more red) so its a sign of health and virility.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 5634 and egoy
ive been studying tiktok prettyboys all of whom have a natural slightly red cheek that matches the colour of their lips. the whiter the skin the better the contrast so ill be lightening skin with hydroquinone. I get this effect when I excerice and so do others (ur face goes more red) so its a sign of health and virility.
Interesting, I'd recommend alternating hot and cold in the shower and just anything that gets circulation going (I'm taking 2grams of food based vitamin C atm for example)

• +1
Interesting, I'd recommend alternating hot and cold in the shower and just anything that gets circulation going (I'm taking 2grams of food based vitamin C atm for example)
I do that already haha hot to wash body then cold for hair but the cold drips on to my body anyways, ive noticed niacinamide provides a similar effect too

• +1
Reactions: egoy
I do that already haha hot to wash body then cold for hair but the cold drips on to my body anyways, ive noticed niacinamide provides a similar effect too
Also if I'm not mistake tretinoin increases bloodflow to the surface of the skin so that's another thing to consider

• +1
Also if I'm not mistake tretinoin increases bloodflow to the surface of the skin so that's another thing to consider
yep using that also tbh.

what im doing for my skin right now is

morning : cleanser, aloe vera mask, vitamin C serum, Hyaluronic acid serum, spf 50
night: cleaner, niacinamide, tretinoin moisturiser

adding hydroquinone will help improve my colouring and allow me to run pretty boy game a bit better

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and egoy
Good thread. I also run lipstick game along with blush

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 8583
Good thread. I also run lipstick game along with blush
high iq to use lipstick if u have lip hyperpigmentation but I sorted mine out so im not fmaxxing too hard

• +1
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 7173
I have red cheeks but I am just a red faced subhuman. I dont think that really adds to attractiveness, its just a common trait for north europeans. But women do like a man to have a bunch of feminine pretty boy traits so i could see it helping. You should post some pictures of the before and after

• +1
I have red cheeks but I am just a red faced subhuman. I dont think that really adds to attractiveness, its just a common trait for north europeans. But women do like a man to have a bunch of feminine pretty boy traits so i could see it helping. You should post some pictures of the before and after
its common trait for north europeans so it'll be big halo for ethnics tbh esp when paired with hydroquinone. ill post before and after pics once I get my nose and NL fold fillers done in 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: egoy and SkinjobCatastrophe
They get this coloring either by photoshop or small sun exposure or high T, it supposedly makes your undertone more red and your blood flows more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8583
They get this coloring either by photoshop or small sun exposure or high T, it supposedly makes your undertone more red and your blood flows more.
yeah so its ideal and easily fraudable with blusher. this looksmaxx should be researched further ngl

does hydroquinone damage collagen or sm? im 18 and wanna lighten my skin up but afraid of perm daamge

does hydroquinone damage collagen or sm? im 18 and wanna lighten my skin up. my skin is clear asf but still a lil dark and i think if i lighten it up it could halo me
no it doesnt. u can get this thing called A-ret HC which has tret + hydroquinone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
no it doesnt. u can get this thing called A-ret HC which has tret + hydroquinone
excellent! looks cool. thanks. will 2% hyd and 0.05 tret work well? i will only put a tiny bit on face once every couple days probably

• +1
excellent! looks cool. thanks. will 2% hyd and 0.05 tret work well? i will only put a tiny bit on face once every couple days probably
use once every 2 days tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313