Bm just hit me out of nowhere

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
She said her n her family arr about to get evicted from their busted ass apartment, she said I need to step up n help her n my child out

What should I do?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Reminder that it's possibly not my child, he doesn't resemble me much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and gamma
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
She in there for more than a week that rat bitch not gonna leave. Wait for some Melvin to STEP. IN.

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and Deleted member 6403
and you could possibly have a kid and a hoe is asking you for financial help keep in mind shes not even your gf?
I've been knowing I possible have a child, and we were planning to get married but things took a wrong turn

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Op what you eat daily

and you could possibly have a kid and a hoe is asking you for financial help keep in mind shes not even your gf?
The kid is only 2 btw, his birthday was a few months ago - back in July

I've been knowing I possible have a child, and we were planning to get married but things took a wrong turn
goddamn bro good luck. shit sucks. get a dna test asap to make sure you dont go to jail for not paying child support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6403
goddamn bro good luck. shit sucks. get a dna test asap to make sure you dont go to jail for not paying child support.
I took 2 paternity tests and they both confirmed "I was the father" and I don't even have a job, bro, how am I supposed to pay child support?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
She said her n her family arr about to get evicted from their busted ass apartment, she said I need to step up n help her n my child out

What should I do?
To be continued

2DEA188E 81C6 4245 822F 39B7572846F9

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6403
I took 2 paternity tests and they all confirmed "I was the father" and I don't even have a job, bro, how am I supposed to pay child support?
shit man hopefully you can workout everything with her so the kid doesnt grow up alone. at least until hes 16 or some shit like that. cant imagine growing up without a male authority figure in my life. hopefully you teach him all the looksmaxs and keep him away from the failos!

• +1
Tales

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Looks234, Jagged0 and 1 other person

What should I do?
I'm dead serious, I'm scared of my future, I'm facing a potential 16 years of leeching, from both my baby momma and child, I'm NOT READY!
unironically

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
congrats you "won" at life according to autists here. You passed on your genes you totally mog me living comfortably with plenty of money and self employed fucking teen girls weekly but I am clearly the loser

You should feel good man you're a winner. You accomplished the only thing that matters in life, you dont have to worry anymore you're a winner, a genetic winner. Who cares that u cant pay child support, why would u care man you won. Do you get it yet YOURE A WINNER

and some smartass is going to simply quote reply to this thread thinking hes so clever simply saying "he did though"

iq levels are high as ever in the PSL world , you fucking faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 7 others

What should I do?
I’m here for u boyo

• +1