Body fat rate report

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Post your bf rate here.

https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

Mine is 13.1%. 6 months ago it was still 6% before I started my weight gaining. Didn't pay much attention to my diet though. Frame has priority over leanness for me at the moment because my face already didn't look so lean with 10% bf. I don't think I can maintain a super low bf for a long time so buccal fat removal would be the only viable solution to my facial bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
%25

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Can anyone be skinny, still having high BF (+20%)? I think that's my case tho.

• +1
Its above aceepted rates but my chest is big so i can sustain higher bodyfat

Dude that's GOOD. That means you have a ton of room for improvement.
not with a shitty lower third like me:feelskek:

my only cope is chin jaw implant tbh

hopefully i can do it next year with my other surgeries once i turn 18

not with a shitty lower third like me:feelskek:

my only cope is chin jaw implant tbh

hopefully i can do it next year with my other surgeries once i turn 18
Wait a few more years to do surgery, your jaw is still growing. No ethical surgeon would perform on you until 19 tbh.

Body Fat: 13.8%
Body Fat (U.S. Navy Method)13.8%Body Fat CategoryFitnessBody Fat Mass32.5 lbsLean Body Mass202.5 lbsIdeal Body Fat for Given Age
(Jackson & Pollard)10.5%Body Fat to Lose to Reach Ideal7.8 lbsBody Fat (BMI method)31.2%

From August:

Hy0d52w.jpg

• +1
9.6%
5'8.5"
140 lbs.
14.5" neck
29.5" waist (strong TVA muscles)
35" hips

• +1
What's your before and after on bench press, nig boi?

You dont have a big chest at all... You're overweight, - you have boobs. Not even Pecs. We have ur pics in the snap groupchat remember... Not that I'm gonna post them, just dont lie :/

I have a small chest for example

You dont have a big chest at all... You're overweight, - you have boobs. Not even Pecs. We have ur pics in the snap groupchat remember... Not that I'm gonna post them, just dont lie :/

I have a small chest for example
Tbh it gives an illusion but Its both muscle and fat, you cant see it from pics tho
What's your before and after on bench press, nig boi?
From barely benching barbell to like 62.5kg now

Tbh it gives an illusion but Its both muscle and fat, you cant see it from pics tho

From barely benching barbell to like 62.5kg now

62.5kg at your height isnt big at all... Thats a small chest you got there...

62.5kg at your height isnt big at all... Thats a small chest you got there...
Im the same height as you lol. My chest is wide or atleast above avg man, I can measure it if you want. Also good morning and happy holidays mate!

Post your bf rate here.

https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

Mine is 13.1%. 6 months ago it was still 6% before I started my weight gaining. Didn't pay much attention to my diet though. Frame has priority over leanness for me at the moment because my face already didn't look so lean with 10% bf. I don't think I can maintain a super low bf for a long time so buccal fat removal would be the only viable solution to my facial bloat.

Yes - I would advise to go for facial work - face is 70 percent of the story , if not less.

Im the same height as you lol. My chest is wide or atleast above avg man, I can measure it if you want. Also good morning and happy holidays mate!

Whats your shoulder width?

Ur more fat less muscle. TBH.

Whats your shoulder width?

Ur more fat less muscle. TBH.
I havent measured it but its probably improving each month as I OHP. I cant tell for sure. Tbh Idk really its probably half half or more muscle we cant know for sure anyway
Yes - I would advise to go for facial work - face is 70 percent of the story , if not less.
Its like 60 40 tbh but face matters

Also it would be impossible to have not muscular pecs and having so much strenght up. Unlikely

You dont have a lot of strength at all... 65 Kgs is nothing you know right...? Some women gym do 65kgs for reps... But congrats, you went from no muscle to miniscule amount of muscle. Still a whole lot of fat tho.

And if you havent measured your shoulders, they havent grown. End of. There is no "They've probably grown" ect ect

And if you havent measured your shoulders, they havent grown.
What, how havent they grown if I dont measure it.Theyve grown for sure since 6months. I just lift lol, Ill measure it if you really want it.

I went from 0 muscle to some muscle. Will only improve tho every workout.
You dont have a lot of strength at all... 65 Kgs is nothing you know right...? Some women gym do 65kgs for reps... But congrats, you went from no muscle to miniscule amount of muscle. Still a whole lot of fat tho.

And if you havent measured your shoulders, they havent grown. End of. There is no "They've probably grown" ect ect
How much do you bench?

Last edited:
What, how havent they grown if I dont measure it.Theyve grown for sure since 6months. I just lift lol, Ill measure it if you really want it.

How much do you bench?

How much do you bench?

Working out will just help you build muscle. What exactly is going to get rid of all that fat tho? My MAX bench is 90-100Kgs. And I still admit my chest is small. Idk how your claiming a big chest with a 62Kg bench

loooool u fat cunt

Last edited:
Working out will just help you build muscle. What exactly is going to get rid of all that fat tho?

Right now, Im hopefully eating at maintance or slight deficit. Im done with the bulk, gonna start eating at maintance January and february and hopefully even slight deficit. With the new muscles it will be a lot easier than before as I get maybe +25-50 extra calorie needs and it stacks up per week

Hopefully it works out, newbie gains ftw! How much do you bench by the way?

Right now, Im hopefully eating at maintance or slight deficit. Im done with the bulk, gonna start eating at maintance January and february and hopefully even slight deficit. With the new muscles it will be a lot easier than before as I get maybe +25-50 extra calorie needs and it stacks up per week

Hopefully it works out, newbie gains ftw! How much do you bench by the way?

90-100kgs. Depends. Still consider my chest small too

FE33E910 AFBB 4052 A0BD 5265A4F0ACC1

• +1