BODY HALO IS REAL

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
Mtn face tattoo maxed, skin maxed, hair maxed, body maxed
His psl is on the lower side, probably mid to high mtn at best, but he has CL sex appeal
Can’t believe ppl on here deny body halo fucking retarded
Newbie gainz + low bf + tattoos is a real halo
Long hair to fraud face proportions too if the face is on the narrower side and you’re basically set

Attachments

• ECDABD91-CC26-477E-878A-B310C43F6715.png
    ECDABD91-CC26-477E-878A-B310C43F6715.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • D5651188-26A9-4ACE-96FA-8D9586BF734E.png
    D5651188-26A9-4ACE-96FA-8D9586BF734E.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
His psl is on the lower side, probably mid to high mtn at best, but he has CL sex appeal
Long hair to fraud face proportions too if the face is on the narrower side and you’re basically set
Mirin

How long to get his physique?

High appeal picture on the right. This is more of a lesson in appeal then anything else

• +1
Reactions: its_over
You can still see his sub5 bones

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
How long to get his physique?
If u do things right (nutrition-wise, recovery-wise), with average genetics I’d say 3,5 years. With good genetics 2 years
The only thing that is difficult to obtain are his arms, that are long and very well developed. But the rest of his physique is kinda lacking.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
High appeal picture on the right. This is more of a lesson in appeal then anything else
exactly. His face is basically the same, he just has the illusion of better proportions to due longer hair and he takes better care of his skin and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
If u do things right (nutrition-wise, recovery-wise), with average genetics I’d say 3,5 years. With good genetics 2 years
The only thing that is difficult to obtain are his arms, that are long and very well developed. But the rest of his physique is kinda lacking.
How many years on gear? I want to build my body

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
How many years on gear? I want to build my body
On gear even 1 year is possibile. But after you need to blast and cruise to maintain gainz

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What does blast and cruise mean bro

hes still ugly just hiding his face in 2nd photo

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You never stop taking PEDs. You just go from a high dose+ other harsher compounds to a basic test dose. No need for PCT

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Alt Number 3
Basically when you take a good amount of gear your own production of testosterone basically gets fucked up and you need endogenous testosterone to keep it up (trt)
Blast and cruise is doing a cycle and after the cycle you use only trt to keep test levels stable and high (to prevent muscle loss and fat gain)

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Just hide your face theory.

• JFL

Attachments

• 89E6D038-CB3A-44C9-9A11-20C188CECF14.png
    89E6D038-CB3A-44C9-9A11-20C188CECF14.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Just hide your face theory. But yeah

• +1
lol I can attain that in 3 months

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
niggas be coping on it fr,