Boiling alive is 1000x worse than burning srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I thought being submerged into boiling water would kill you like almost instantly because of shock etc but I just read that unless almost your entire head is submerged it can actually take as long as 20-40 min to die. Yes, 20-40 fucking min. You literally have to just endure hell on earth and just slowly cook to death for over half an hour. And because water is liquid there is no escaping the heat unlike with fire, nor is there any risk of suffocating from smoke thus resulting in an early death. Some time ago there was an industrial accident somewhere where a guy got stuck in some machine that had a bunch of hot water in it, and the guy reportedly screamed his lungs out in agony for over 40+ min before he died.

This shit is nightmare fuel tbh 100% srs ngl. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Tbh if there is hell I imagine that the lowest level of it has it's victims stuffed into big deep fryer things and then boiled alive forever in burning hot oil or some shit. That would be the ultimate fate worse than death.

It's over for boilinginhellcels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt, john2, Deleted member 2403 and 17 others

Tony

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Ritalincel and Tony
What about skinning. I've seen videos of people and other animals skinned alive and it was horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5052
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Darkstrand
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
I would imagine being skinned alive and someone pressing lemon juice on your bare meat would be more Painful.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 3702 and 3 others
Could think of worse ways to die. Like some cannibal cutting small pieces of you every time when he's hungry, then bandaging your cuts and keeping you alive for weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 1464
Could think of worse ways to die. Like some cannibal cutting small pieces of you every time when he's hungry, then bandaging your cuts and keeping you alive for weeks.
Have you seen platform?

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and Britishlooksmaxxer
why not kill them before?
I think they believe it comes at the cost of the taste or some shit. They are pretty brutal with dogs tbh. Beating them to death, throwing them into boiling water alive etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
World can be a bad place and suffering is part of it. Its a shame how normies complain without even once being in situation of true pain and suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
I think they believe it comes at the cost of the taste or some shit. They are pretty brutal with dogs tbh. Beating them to death, throwing them into boiling water alive etc.
i can imagine, stupid ricecels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6475, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
why not kill them before?
They apparently believe the adrenaline makes the meat taste better. There's a festival in June every year where animals, mainly dogs and cats are boiled or flayed alive before killed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Darkstrand, Deleted member 7042 and 2 others
When you are burning to death, your nerves are burnt off so after first 5 minutes, you wouldn't really feel anything

• +1
Reactions: john2, Mr.cope, hebbewem and 2 others
armin meiwes.me

Attachments

• 1590607974742.png
    1590607974742.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and JackSparrow

• WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Ritalincel
There was this state approved execution method called lingchi in china where they did something very similar

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and BigBiceps
Take it like a man u cuck

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 4570
This is why if you never ever let yourself get captured in battle. Assuming a serial killer kidnaps you, or you're in a war and they capture you. and there preferred method of killing you is boiling you alive you MUST FIGHT. At least your death will be quicker because you'd be shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
Empalement

this is brutal straight up the ass hole worst death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
View attachment 430064
this is brutal straight up the ass hole worst death
It's especially brutal cause Dracula perfected it in such a way they avoided the human organs. So people just slowly died hanging with a stick pierced through their anus for days jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
I hate the chinese.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
This is why if you never ever let yourself get captured in battle. Assuming a serial killer kidnaps you, or you're in a war and they capture you. and there preferred method of killing you is boiling you alive you MUST FIGHT. At least your death will be quicker because you'd be shot.
While torturing cartel members drug their victims so they couldn't resist but stay conscious enough to experience the entire ordeal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
WOULDNT the pain receptors get cooked at some point tho ??¿

You boil snails alive to eat them.
It's a delicacy in Greece and i fucking hate it.