Bone smashing questions

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
474
Reputation
190
I have problems when I’m bone smashing for example I get red spots , not acne but I get blood spots on my chin everytime I smash it almost instantly , I also feel nothing when I’m bone smashing but anywhere from an hour to do a day later I feel great pain, I also have terrible headaches and feel tired asf after smashing even though I brace my head , how can I overcome this?

I do 100 reps 3-5 sets on my chin for width, length and side projection
100 reps 3-5 sets on my gonions and 100 reps 3.5 sets on my zygos on the line that runs from your eye to your ear

I don’t bs underneath my cheekbones because I fear they’d be too bulky and low set, and I don’t smash my ramus or brow ridge because I heard bone smashing ur ramus can make you go blind, but it’s already long anyway
And in terms of brow ridge , my radix is recessed so I don’t wanna make that more noticable
Any tips would be appreciated so you can help me and anyone viewing this thread who may share the same difficulties as I.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
why tf would u rep bonesmashing
 
why tf would u rep bonesmashing
I read a high effort thread And that’s what it said to do , I guess 100 reps is the peak of stimulation idk I didn’t research it because google will say just don’t bone smash at all
But it’d make sense to rep it so you can have consistent results
If ur interested I can dm u the whole thing I have it pasted in my notes it’s long tho but you have all the info u need and exactly how to hit
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
I read a high effort thread And that’s what it said to do , I guess 100 reps is the peak of stimulation idk I didn’t research it because google will say just don’t bone smash at all
But it’d make sense to rep it so you can have consistent results
If ur interested I can dm u the whole thing I have it pasted in my notes it’s long tho but you have all the info u need and exactly how to hit
alright i'll PM u
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
27
britishbomber
britishbomber
britishbomber
Replies
8
Views
65
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
M
Replies
9
Views
96
MacBurger
M
yuvdon
Replies
2
Views
74
griffagella
griffagella
Hmivi_123
Replies
3
Views
66
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top