Boneless chink needs to ascend asap. Do I have potentials tho? Would lefort 1 save me?

gigatrad123

gigatrad123

Iron
help.

Attachments

• 84199921-5116-4EE6-8B5B-DCD038FFB464.jpeg
    84199921-5116-4EE6-8B5B-DCD038FFB464.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 8394EEFE-0E0B-4655-AB93-2D6FC9429EA2.jpeg
    8394EEFE-0E0B-4655-AB93-2D6FC9429EA2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sportsmogger, mike21 and 7 others
Dead on arrival. Too many flaws to even point out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab, DarkoDon, sportsmogger and 19 others
it's jova

@Xangsane thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and itsbegincell
Not gonna say it's over because I have seen all kinds of fucked up faces have girlfriends, but you will never be conventionally attractive or desired for your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, jdz6777, ElTruecel and 8 others
das kinda brutal ngl, could probably try and gymmaxx or betabuxx

Not gonna say it's over because I have seen all kinds of fucked up faces have girlfriends, but you will never be conventionally attractive or desired for your looks.
girlfriend for what? gonna ruin another generation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and itsbegincell
Get a rhinoplasty, lose body fat, put minoxidil on your eyebrows to make them more dense, grow your hair longer,

and hop on hrt and travel to Thailand for facial feminization surgery to become a lady boy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxertheguy, sportsmogger, jdz6777 and 7 others
Call it a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, jdz6777, F36 and 2 others
He has never had one and never will
i mean i don't think its impossible i don't think i was ever this clapped but i still got approached at my worst like pushing subhuman unironically

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
have you had any notable iois or approaches?
in gooklands multiple girls throughout school years multiple girls had crush on me. I was a dick in school, very corny and kind of disrespectful tho, maybe they are attracted to dark triad personality lol.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and gooner23
in gooklands multiple girls throughout school years multiple girls had crush on me. I was a dick in school, very corny and kind of disrespectful tho, maybe they attracted to dark triad personality lol.
I mean are you khhv? .org will probably never rate a cutecel above mtn

Asian eyes look so unaesthetic tbh.
i mean this is like way worse then what op has, like is it a syndrome?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger and Jason Voorhees
Asian eyes look so unaesthetic tbh.
ye some asian had a chadlite lower third but his eye area was brutal i think my eye area fits my face super well but im pretty low psl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
would lefort 1 save me
i don't know much about these procedures but most maxilla and palatal expansion always throws off harmony, and rarely does someone ever show a procedure of lefort that really ascended someone hard kinda just turns them into a horse.

ye some asian had a chadlite lower third but his eye area was brutal i think my eye area fits my face super well but im pretty low psl
I think its because there is no bone around and everything is flat with no eyelashes. And the eyebrows are so high set. Legit look like insect eyes tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Why do asians dont have bones if its good looking? doesnt make any sense evolutionarily.

LEFORT 3 WITH OBO + SKIN RESURFACING COULD ASCEND

I think its because there is no bone around and everything is flat with no eyelashes. And the eyebrows are so high set. Legit look like insect eyes tbh.
what do you think of meraki and mrriceguy when it comes to this i thought they were about equal in looks imo but mrriceguy suffered from hair density. Man im feelin insecure as shid now

Right now, over tier. But there is some hope.

This babyface rice gymcel has a white MTB girlfriend. Maybe you should hop on tren? Whats ur height?

Get a rhino and eyelid thingy surgery then darken your brows lose weight and fully kpopmax

what do you think of meraki and mrriceguy when it comes to this i thought they were about equal in looks imo but mrriceguy suffered from hair density. Man im feelin insecure as shid now
Mrrriceguy is good looking and mogs Meraki hard imo

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger and gooner23
Mrrriceguy is good looking and mogs Meraki hard imo
but did his tinder matches line up with meraki, he was pulling some insane matches i just thought overall they would be about equal factoring in merakis frame

but did his tinder matches line up with meraki, he was pulling some insane matches i just thought overall they would be about equal factoring in merakis frame
Meraki is larper. He frauds everything about him. WishIwasChico ran him on tinder and he didn't do well. Mrriceguy is a real nigga.

• So Sad
Meraki is larper. He frauds everything about him. WishIwasChico ran him on tinder and he didn't do well. Mrriceguy is a real nigga.
where was the thread for wishiwaschico i kept asking him about it for like 2 weeks straight but he told me he never ran it but ran some other dude on bumble. I saw meraki's tinder so i kinda want to believe it

brutal ngl atleast get rid of your acne and grow out your hair

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
where was the thread for wishiwaschico i kept asking him about it for like 2 weeks straight but he told me he never ran it but ran some other dude on bumble. I saw meraki's tinder so i kinda want to believe it
Meraki is obviously an insecure larper who puts on a facade of being a kpop maxxed slayer. I dont believe anything he says for a second. Mrriceguy has BDD but he doesn't fake anything about himself.

• So Sad
Meraki is obviously an insecure larper who puts on a facade of being a kpop maxxed slayer. I dont believe anything he says for a second. Mrriceguy has BDD but he doesn't fake anything about himself.
hmm yea i didn't think meraki looked that good, but i still am in question of the tinder, like if any of those matches were real he was lowkey pulling mtb and htb, but i guess for me its just in limbo. Lots of people said i mog meraki but without my physique i don't know if i could pull what he was IF TRUE

i don't know much about these procedures but most maxilla and palatal expansion always throws off harmony, and rarely does someone ever show a procedure of lefort that really ascended someone hard kinda just turns them into a horse.
Horse ?

too much forward growth while the rest of the features were recessed turned into horse face, but i might be wrong but ive never seen good proof of lefort glow ups would rather risk implants cause its not permanent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back