need advice for my flaws

gookcel

gookcel

Iron
i want hardmax/softmax advice
when i am 17, 15 rn parents letting me get rhino cause of deathnic nose
also have shit symmetry currently around 15-17% bf, i am starving till 10% cause of bloat face
also 5'9 dad is 6'4 mom 5'6 (ChatGPT said id be 6'1 when im done growing so I am praying)

Help a fellow brother out 🙏🙏

Attachments

• IMG_1456[1].JPG
    IMG_1456[1].JPG
    854.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-03-19_111635397.png
    image_2024-03-19_111635397.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1267.jpeg
    IMG_1267.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1341.jpeg
    IMG_1341.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1470.jpeg
    IMG_1470.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_E1464[1].MOV
    5.8 MB
  • IMG_1463[1].JPG
    IMG_1463[1].JPG
    998.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Blackgymmax, 14vic and 16 others
it's over

just play animal crossing or some shit

read the Bible or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, xxv, lokmazclock and 32 others
i want hardmax/softmax advice
when i am 17, 15 rn parents letting me get rhino cause of deathnic nose
also have shit symmetry currently around 15-17% bf, i am starving till 10% cause of bloat face
also 5'9 dad is 6'4 mom 5'6 (ChatGPT said id be 6'1 when im done growing so I am praying)

Help a fellow brother out 🙏🙏
WTF do you have some kind of birth defect? looks like you got some kind of syndrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, iblametylermeow, Iasacrko and 7 others
WTF do you have some kind of birth defect? looks like you got some kind of syndrome
i wouldnt know honestly, i have wide set eyes, bad nose and facial fifths are terrible

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv and gooner23
i wouldnt know honestly, i have wide set eyes, bad nose and facial fifths are terrible
its a little more extreme case of what jasontheween has, but jason is purely genetic pass down not really a syndrome, does your father look similar to you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, sportsmogger and gookcel
somewhat, my mom is a stacylite when she was younger clearly those genetics didnt pass to me :cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, notgraycel245969, Sprinkles and 2 others
its a little more extreme case of what jasontheween has, but jason is purely genetic pass down not really a syndrome, does your father look similar to you?
now that you mention it i can see it, do you think i have like fetal alcohol syndrome

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv and lokmazclock
now that you mention it i can see it, do you think i have like fetal alcohol syndrome
possibly i mean gotta ask your mom if she was drinking or some shid, something just seems super off in images 4-5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, sportsmogger, bululu_87 and 3 others
What age dud ur mom have you?

possibly i mean gotta ask your mom if she was drinking or some shid, something just seems super off in images 4-5
what part of it is off? im too used to looking at my face that i cant tell, im GUESSING its the nose,

what part of it is off? im too used to looking at my face that i cant tell, im GUESSING its the nose,
no its your eyes and mouth they're both unusually small thats i think it might be a birth defect of some sort, if your parents didn't have those features it might be a defect. I've seen some asians have large eye distances but the rest of their features makes sense

around her 30s
Older women are more likely to have a baby with a chromosome disorder such as Down syndrome. If you are age 25, the chance of Down syndrome is about 1 in 1,250. If you are age 35, the risk increases to 1 in 400.

In the United States, birth rates for women in their 30s are at the highest levels in three decades. However, an older mother may be at increased risk for miscarriage, birth defects, and pregnancy complications such as twins, high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, and difficult labors.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, sportsmogger, strawberrymushroom and 4 others
no its your eyes and mouth they're both unusually small thats i think it might be a birth defect of some sort, if your parents didn't have those features it might be a defect. I've seen some asians have large eye distances but the rest of their features makes sense
heres a pic taken professionally even i can tell it looks horrible so for you im guessing its worse

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    452.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, sportsmogger, Sprinkles and 9 others
heres a pic taken professionally even i can tell it looks horrible so for you im guessing its worse
jeez ur parents did a number on u.

How do people treat u irl?

yea there is something going terribly wrong, damn nose is like half developed and different eyelid formations

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, LooksThinker, gookcel and 1 other person
fuckkkkkk do you think any surgeries can fix this?

yea there is something going terribly wrong, damn nose is like half developed and different eyelid formations
whats my BIGGEST failo currently? and could a surgery fix it?

fuckkkkkk do you think any surgeries can fix this?
plastic surgery for nose. brow transplant. meds for ance

surgery for eyes too

• +1
Reactions: gooner23 and gookcel
You could become a MTN fixing ur eyes, nose and brows

• +1
Reactions: gookcel

surgery for eyes too
i think he needs to focus on the left side of his face, its like all on his left side lip is lifted upwards nose is shrunk half formed upper eyelid and his aegyo sal distribution seems to be different

• +1
Reactions: xxv and gookcel
No disrespect but first glance you look like fetal alcohol syndrome or something else mental, are your social habilities impaired?

• +1
Reactions: xxv, LooksThinker and gookcel

surgery for eyes too
currently fixing my acne, theres no softmax for my nose that isnt bs right?
i think he needs to focus on the left side of his face, its like all on his left side lip is lifted upwards nose is shrunk half formed upper eyelid and his aegyo sal distribution seems to be different
100% i feel like my left side of my face is completely fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Older women are more likely to have a baby with a chromosome disorder such as Down syndrome. If you are age 25, the chance of Down syndrome is about 1 in 1,250. If you are age 35, the risk increases to 1 in 400.

In the United States, birth rates for women in their 30s are at the highest levels in three decades. However, an older mother may be at increased risk for miscarriage, birth defects, and pregnancy complications such as twins, high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, and difficult labors.
Very good observation + based pfp

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
currently fixing my acne, theres no softmax for my nose that isnt bs right?

100% i feel like my left side of my face is completely fucked
no u need plastic for ur nose to make it look normal

• +1
No disrespect but first glance you look like fetal alcohol syndrome or something else mental, are your social habilities impaired?
social anxiety, depressed as fuck only a few friends so yeah agree with u there

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Sprinkles
im gussing your parents are middle class you should tell them and get them to chip some money in be honest too

• +1
my bad for typos

• +1
no u need plastic for ur nose to make it look normal
getting rhino at 17, also what surgery for eye do u think would ascend me? blepharoplasty?

i dont say this often but for you it really is a wrap

youre way below average even for chinks

@Blackgymmax thoughts on this fella?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Surgerymaxxer1998, scrunchables and 1 other person
what eye surgery do you think id need to ascend?

You don't have a very good base, but you are still young so don't give up hope just yet. Know that you are going to have to seriously hardmaxx.

Stuff I can tell you (without basic stuff, like skin care):
-Go to the gym(leanmax + maybe make some friends)
-You need thicker eyebrows
-(In a few years) Try to get a beard, it might help you

That is the most basic stuff I can think of, also try to better social habilities as they are key. Plus a few questions:
What country are you from? Do you think you will get money for surgeries(parents or work)?

I can't tell you about surgeries because I do not know much about them so.

If you try to better yourself remeber that in your case is going to take yeeeaaarss so be patient.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gookcel and NotCarv
You don't have a very good base, but you are still young so don't give up hope just yet. Know that you are going to have to seriously hardmaxx.

Stuff I can tell you (without basic stuff, like skin care):
-Go to the gym(leanmax + maybe make some friends)
-You need thicker eyebrows
-(In a few years) Try to get a beard, it might help you

That is the most basic stuff I can think of, also try to better social habilities as they are key. Plus a few questions:
What country are you from? Do you think you will get money for surgeries(parents or work)?

I can't tell you about surgeries because I do not know much about them so.

If you try to better yourself remeber that in your case is going to take yeeeaaarss so be patient.
im from korea, parents willing to help me get surgery after i graduate high school said not now cause im too young, also gonna get a job so i can also help finance it

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Sushifart, brucewayne78 and 4 others
im from korea, parents willing to help me get surgery after i graduate high school said not now cause im too young, also gonna get a job so i can also help finance it
Damn, Korea is though on looks, maybe you will find luck in SEA countries? But don't go there to work/live. Although I am not completely sure what do people around those areas like most, maybe white people.

It's a wrap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, ducksoover, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Sue your parents for millions. They did you so wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, notgraycel245969, incel194012940 and 2 others
Shit pics but is it still bad or

Attachments

• IMG_1485.jpeg
    IMG_1485.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1477.jpeg
    IMG_1477.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
@Insomniacs

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
If you wanted to keep this body you should have to change all your facial features because at this point better date a subhuman.

Dude just do something else, it‘s not even worth it trying. You‘ll end up like @Lebgfinal or @LooksThinker

Just go play video games, eat noodles and chill

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Dude just do something else, it‘s not even worth it trying. You‘ll end up like @Lebgfinal or @LooksThinker

Just go play video games, eat noodles and chill
whats wrong with looksthinker?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Bhai u can improve other things than face ❤️

• +1
Reactions: soover4me