Boneless chink needs to ascend asap. Do I have potentials tho? Would lefort 1 save me?

gigatrad123

gigatrad123

Iron
help.

Attachments

• 84199921-5116-4EE6-8B5B-DCD038FFB464.jpeg
    84199921-5116-4EE6-8B5B-DCD038FFB464.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 8394EEFE-0E0B-4655-AB93-2D6FC9429EA2.jpeg
    8394EEFE-0E0B-4655-AB93-2D6FC9429EA2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sportsmogger, mike21 and 7 others
so unattractive that he got the calibre of women u will never get lmao View attachment 2808008View attachment 2808009.
Whatever bro and I will get better I tried to help out a trucel but instead u rage about ur fantasies looksmaxxing going viral has been devastating for society’s now we have chongs like u who don’t even take a little care of themselves sperging out on org

Whatever bro and I will get better I tried to help out a trucel but instead u rage about ur fantasies looksmaxxing going viral has been devastating for society’s now we have chongs like u who don’t even take a little care of themselves sperging out on org
My avi disagrees with you

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
lol. "helped" you aint helping shit cause u dont even know how to analyze the face. I lack anything but a recessed maxilla. Period.

• JFL
lol. "helped" you aint helping shit cause u dont even know how to analyze the face. I lack anything but a recessed maxilla. Period.
Ur coping ur chin wouldn’t be recessed if ur maxilla wasn’t recessed bro u don’t know shit

• JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman
Also bro if it’s not ur maxilla then yk the answer go get ur zygo and wrap around jaw implant lmfao

Ur coping ur chin wouldn’t be recessed if ur maxilla wasn’t recessed bro u don’t know shit
Do you think this nigga has a recessed maxilla? Yes he does, by white standard but not by asian standard, by measuring it. But does he look good? Yes, millions of gook foid simp for him and he impregnated a white giga stacy. So Learn to REALLY objectively analyze a face then comeback lil turkroach.

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 2808020 Do you think this nigga has a recessed maxilla? Yes he does, by measuring it. But does he look good? Yes, millions of gook foid simp for him and he impregnated a white giga stacy. So Learn to REALLY objectively analyze a face then comeback lil turkroach.
Also what’s ur ascension plan then implants

View attachment 2808020 Do you think this nigga has a recessed maxilla? Yes he does, by measuring it. But does he look good? Yes, millions of gook foid simp for him and he impregnated a white giga stacy. So Learn to REALLY objectively analyze a face then comeback lil turkroach.
Also u call ur own people gooks and chink to appeal to white man lmfao

and thats lower and upper? lefort is just maxilla op would benefit from bimax more than JUST lefort
This is debunked, southeast asians have more flat looking maxilla cause of flat paranasal bones as well

This is why u gotta add paranasal implants along with rhinoplasty after a bimax and maxillary advancement

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
@gooner23 do you get noti if someone reply to the post? why are u still here?

• So Sad
Brootal,
You know this site is bad for you when you start calling yourself a chink

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and UZB_Strebl
flat but almost all asians have it, chico didn't have the most insane maxilla
bro look at the slope. Its insane. Even better than some white. I used these 2 methods

Idk what causes the flatness look but the maxilla is not flat at all. What race are you?

Attachments

• T pic.png
    T pic.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • T pic 2.png
    T pic 2.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and incel194012940
bro look at the slope. Its insane. Even better than some white. I used these 2 methods

Idk what causes the flatness look but the maxilla is not flat at all. What race are you?

you need to be completely facing to one direction this is like a 3/4th asians look good in the 3/4th but not the true side profile

in the reddit post you sent they're facing completely in one direction where you can't see both eyes in your side profile you can see both eyes
bro because i am glancing at the camera. This is 3/4

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and incel194012940
im asian i have a pretty flat maxilla too but im like pure cutecel pushing foid
I have better maxilla forward growth than model in the sub reddit if i am doing it correctly and that method is correct lol.

I have better maxilla forward growth than model in the sub reddit if i am doing it correctly and that method is correct lol.
i mean if i do it in the same angle as you i don't have a flat maxilla but if i turn completely you can see its pretty flat not as bad as others but pretty flat

im asian i have a pretty flat maxilla too but im like pure cutecel pushing foid
Do you have a protruding mouth? If you have protruding mouth its impossible to have a flat maxilla since maxilla is literally upper jaw. Which asian?

i mean i guess only way to tell is to lose the weight and bloat but most asians even me can't really get any where close to hollow cheeks

i mean i guess only way to tell is to lose the weight and bloat but most asians even me can't really get any where close to hollow cheeks
Song joong ki is flat as fuck and still fucked the giga stacy actress tho. so i dont think it matters that much

• So Sad
Song joong ki is flat as fuck and still fucked the giga stacy actress tho. so i dont think it matters that much
i mean most people i see don't have insane maxillas its a pretty rare thing or it doesn't really stick out to me and i think the front profile is way more important than the side

i mean most people i see don't have insane maxillas its a pretty rare thing or it doesn't really stick out to me and i think the front profile is way more important than the side
ye i dont think its as important as this incel forum makes it seem like. I think harmony is law. But i have such a baby face tho, very trust worthy, i think. Doesnt look intimidating at all.

• So Sad
it's because u don't have any fucking nose bridge nigga, it's paranasal shit, u also lack chin, it's not that maxilla is mega flat but it's just that ur face lacks harmony by a lot
Why did gook foids fall for me if I lack harmony so much nigga? I didnt do try shit. and If a lot, where did it throw off the harmony?

Why did gook foids fall for me if I lack harmony so much nigga? I didnt do try shit. and If a lot, where did it throw off the harmony?
be humble fellow asian brother, I was like that months ago as well, u gotta accept the fact that u need surgeries

accept criticism and don't make a world of cope on ur own

• +1
be humble fellow asian brother, I was like that months ago as well, u gotta accept the fact that u need surgeries

be humble what nigga? I am not lying nigga. Its what happened throughout my 12 years of school. I did school in gookland and half of hs in Canada. You cant even point out where its off then its not as a lot as you said and I never said I dont but thats just what happened.

Maybe you should go to gookland to experience nigga. In America They only like angular, macho face and the Asian bitches here worship white so you might not be as ugly as you think u are nigga.

Maybe you should go to gookland to experience nigga. In America They only like angular, macho face and the Asian bitches here worship white so you might not be as ugly as you think u are nigga.
whole shitload of cope jfl

whole shitload of cope jfl
not coping nigga lol. its history lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Does Song Joong Ki have forward growth? No. Is he ugly? No lol. Why should I lie nigga? You are probably universally ugly so I feel you bro jfl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back