Boneless chink needs to ascend asap. Do I have potentials tho? Would lefort 1 save me?

gigatrad123

gigatrad123

Iron
help.

Attachments

• 84199921-5116-4EE6-8B5B-DCD038FFB464.jpeg
    84199921-5116-4EE6-8B5B-DCD038FFB464.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 8394EEFE-0E0B-4655-AB93-2D6FC9429EA2.jpeg
    8394EEFE-0E0B-4655-AB93-2D6FC9429EA2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sportsmogger, mike21 and 7 others
I knew u we’re chronically online when u said Turkroach and gook lmfao
you deduct all that because I use slangs?? lmao no wonder your ancestors were barbaric nomandic and your average IQ is on par with the black monkey lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. :lul::lul::lul::lul: turkroach.

you deduct all that because I use slangs?? lmao no wonder your ancestors were barbaric nomandic and your average IQ is on par with the black monkey lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. :lul::lul::lul::lul: turkroach.
starting to believe ur a larp lol

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
cope. my high school, middle school experience said otherwise nigga lol. you are a barbarian nomandic turkroach shut ur mouth.
girls asking you out to the movies as a prank doesn’t mean they want you lil pup :lul:

Why did gook foids fall for me if I lack harmony so much nigga? I didnt do try shit. and If a lot, where did it throw off the harmony?
stop with the opium induced tales

you are really cooked facially speaking

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
only high IQ East Asians deserve to live.
girls asking you out to the movies as a prank doesn’t mean they want you lil pup :lul:
Lol nigga. Her friends told me nigga, not just 1 girl. A bunch. 16 girls in total throughout 12 years of school.

only high IQ East Asians deserve to live.

Lol nigga. Her friends told me nigga, not just 1 girl. A bunch. 16 girls in total throughout 12 years of school.
look in the mirror at your thinning hairline and fat acne face and low T skull and then continue to lie to losers on the internet

look in the mirror at your thinning hairline and fat acne face and low T skull and then continue to lie to losers on the internet
lmao nigga. right, i lied lol. your a dwarf curry, so ye i lied lmao xD. You cant even find a wife in the slump of mumbai nigga. This low T skull doesnt even find a wife nigga lol.

this no bone, low T skull makes your curry sub human foids in mumbai go crazy nigga lmao

lmao nigga. right, i lied lol. your a dwarf curry, so ye i lied lmao xD. You cant even find a wife in the slump of mumbai nigga. This low T skull doesnt even find a wife nigga lol. View attachment 2811158
lmfao looking through my post history and falling for the most obvious larp has to be a high iq east asian trait :lul: keep using the same one example and maybe it will become true for you !

flexing with pictures of other men :lul: maybe ur secretly gay and that’s why you are asking for help on an incel forum despite being asked out by 16 girls in 12 years
nigga. its to prove your low T skull is bull shit lmao. Indian IQ can tell lmao

how TF did your dwarf parents get to canada nigga? i thought they only take in smart people? lmao. 2 fucking sub human dwarfs give birth to a low IQ monkey sub human dwarf :lul::lul::lul:
flexing with pictures of other men :lul: maybe ur secretly gay and that’s why you are asking for help on an incel forum despite being asked out by 16 girls in 12 years

how is posting pictures of other men disproving that YOU have a objectively low T skull?
how? your reading inference skill is that weak, you said low T skull is a weakness. I posted a boneless low T skull with a giga stacy. See the connection now??

how? your reading inference skill is that weak, you said low T skull is a weakness. I posted a boneless low T skull with a giga stacy. See the connection now??
lol you don’t look like those guys tho so what’s the point

you have a big forehead, small mouth, disgusting nose, eye brows look like shit, are a framcel, fat cheeks, narrow jaw, chincel

low iq monkey Southeast asians cant even retain the slightest information, the story was in hs, when i had full head of hairs lol. fucking monkey

you know what, what the fuck am i doing i am arguing with a ugly fuck on the internet about stupid shit im going to bed hopefully you dont wake up tomorrow after ingesting that much cope
GN

you have a big forehead, small mouth, disgusting nose, eye brows look like shit, are a framcel, fat cheeks, narrow jaw, chincel
nigga, its about harmony, one can have all that and look good ok? why havent you realized that? fucking retarded incels like you say flat maxilla is bad and look at those nigga I posted. Do they look bad?

you know what, what the fuck am i doing i am arguing with a ugly fuck on the internet about stupid shit im going to bed hopefully you dont wake up tomorrow after ingesting that much cope
GN
lol. Ugly got girls, have you ever been crushed on nigga lmao

nigga, its about harmony, one can have all that and look good ok? why havent you realized that? fucking retarded incels like you say flat maxilla is bad and look at those nigga I posted. Do they look bad?
you are ugly there is no harmony good night i never said shit about maxilla if you made a tinder account tonight you would see this but reject kids like you are too full of themselves to realize

• JFL
how old are
you are ugly there is no harmony good night i never said shit about maxilla if you made a tinder account tonight you would see this but reject kids like you are too full of themselves to realize
nigga u never said shit but you said all that features in general but you didnt point out how it makes one look ugly lol. Because they need to be out of proportion to look ugly.

you are not a surgeon, you are a fucking kid of low iq, manlet, dwarff SOUTHEAST ASIAN barbarians descent lol. You are literally a fucking sheep that listens to black pill incels saying these features look bad automatically. Thats all what you know.

healthmax and help expose the jews

• JFL
This is debunked, southeast asians have more flat looking maxilla cause of flat paranasal bones as well

This is why u gotta add paranasal implants along with rhinoplasty after a bimax and maxillary advancement
Are u saying southeast asians have more flat upper maxilla than east asians? Is that area moved by a high cut lefort?

you are not a surgeon, you are a fucking kid of low iq, manlet, dwarff SOUTHEAST ASIAN barbarians descent lol. You are literally a fucking sheep that listens to black pill incels saying these features look bad automatically. Thats all what you know.
lmfao from the second i saw your picture i could tell you were special ed with those headphones and greasy hair
now i know after you’ve been raging on the internet for people telling you the truth :lul:

• JFL
You need to
-grow up
-weight loss
-rhinoplasty
-make your eyebrows thicker
-try to reposition your eyebrows, dont even know if that works but try to train an angry face so that they're more positively tilted

go to the gym and maybe hop on T down the line

Not gonna say it's over because I have seen all kinds of fucked up faces have girlfriends, but you will never be conventionally attractive or desired for your looks.
Good lord brutal rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and shalomnigga
So brutal man having this face ur only cope is being chink studycel yapping about bs race science u better have a 4.0 gpa boyo cause if not what are you doing with Your life😭

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpeg
    IMG_1058.jpeg
    627.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back