BONEMASHING CHEEKBONES RESULTS

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
been bone mashing my cheekbones for 7 months now these are my results
before 7months:

now:

bonemashing works and im 20% bodyfat in both pics i punched both parts of my zygo for 10minutes every alternate day then took a break for a whole week repeat steps again also i took cod liver oil infused with vitamin C {dk if this helped} but i read studies on how it aids bone minerilsation btw after i did these bonemashing sessions i applied iced cold water to my face to reduce the swelling affect.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Fgsfds, Mexicanboi and 6 others
do you ever shut up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Fgsfds, Arcturus and 12 others
71 muppets viewing a subhuman curry in the hope he'll smash his bones to point where they project outwards like Sean O'Pry

05f1f10b71b1e9cb8966ab487479fba6.png

• JFL
Reactions: teenmax, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 14978 and 5 others
curries were a mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Kmscurry and malishka
been bone mashing my cheekbones for 7 months now these are my results
before 7months:View attachment 1462016

now:View attachment 1462017
bonemashing works and im 20% bodyfat in both pics i punched both parts of my zygo for 10minutes every alternate day then took a break for a whole week repeat steps again also i took cod liver oil infused with vitamin C {dk if this helped} but i read studies on how it aids bone minerilsation btw after i did these bonemashing sessions i applied iced cold water to my face to reduce the swelling affect.

Jfl at not hiding your eyes in the first but hiding them in the after
giga iq user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Lmaooo you’re supposed to compare pics in the same lighting and angles. You literally have the light behind you in the 2nd one and are looking down

Lmaooo you’re supposed to compare pics in the same lighting and angles. You literally have the light behind you in the 2nd one and are looking down
im looking straight at the camera brah In not looking down

Ya but is your camera straight above you like in the first photo? And also your lighting in the 2nd one is behind you which gives the illusion of hollow cheeks for like 99% of people

im looking straight at the camera brah In not looking down

PM me your pics

I'll analyse and break down your face

I am 29 and mature and carry no bias

Ive studied facial aesthetics in-depth since the middle of the 2020 pandemic when I found the community and the vast majority of people consider me the best rater on the forum. I don't dox.

I'll also give you looksmaxing advice.

Go

Ya but is your camera straight above you like in the first photo? And also your lighting in the 2nd one is behind you which gives the illusion of hollow cheeks for like 99% of people
both lighting is in front but for the second one I took it in a dim light room maybe that's why

you have deformed face man, also you look hindu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mazzi
both lighting is in front but for the second one I took it in a dim light room maybe that's why
You literally can only fairly see change if you take the 2nd pic in the exact same angle, lighting and conditions as the 1st photo otherwise it’s completely useless

PM me your pics

I'll analyse and break down your face

I am 29 and mature and carry no bias

Ive studied facial aesthetics in-depth since the middle of the 2020 pandemic when I found the community and the vast majority of people consider me the best rater on the forum. I don't dox.

I'll also give you looksmaxing advice.

Go
idgaf where you studied , my face already has been rated by almost 10% of this site I've been rated countless times HTN/CHADLITE not only on this but also lookism and incels.is , incels.is kicked me out and thought i was trolling

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
And no I can literally see the light is coming from the side of your face or from slightly behind you

And no I can literally see the light is coming from the side of your face or from slightly behind you
ok i will have to find more pics then for before to see a difference ill make a new thread ig

idgaf where you studied , my face already has been rated by almost 10% of this site I've been rated countless times HTN/CHADLITE not only on this but also lookism and incels.is , incels.is kicked me out and thought i was trolling

Chadlite? Lmao

You;ve never shown your face

Dude, lol, you are not a HTN even in India bro. Wtf?

Assuming you even have sexiest lips and nose

2662654 1640616646389

What part of your brain is sensing that?

In India you are a 5/10 and in the west you are a 4/10 because of the poo colouring.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF and if you WANT to look good, go and get surgery

It's simple. This obsession is ridiculous. You are fucking making a mockery of Indians. YOU NEED TO STOP IT. CHUTIYA

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

View attachment 1462115

In India you are a 5/10 and in the west you are a 4/10 because of the poo colouring.

It's simple. This obsession is ridiculous. You are fucking making a mockery of Indians. YOU NEED TO STOP IT. CHUTIYA
lmao this is such an old pic but okay, its your opinion bro

lmao this is such an old pic but okay, its your opinion bro

Post more or a video better-more

It's objective science not an opinion

Looks are objective.

Post more or a video better-more

It's objective science not an opinions

Looks are objective.
you think im a fool , youre just baiting me to post my full face on this site , I've said it before I've been private rated so many times and people usually say HTN/chadlite i can make a thread composing of the people who have rated me

View attachment 1462115

He has good bones though. Looks better than the average Indian. I can see him at HTN. Btw pheno is not just about coloring. Even if he was pale, his skull shape and soft tissues would give him away. He also managed to get a white stacy gf so he can't just be average. C'mon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I can see him at HTN.

D91
D91

I mean this as no disrespect but I believe you are comparing him far too much to yourself - you admitted you were a 3? And we saw your photo and confirmed it. So it's a bias. Women don't see this guy as an every day good looking boy. No point in lying to him. The website is to help each other improve their current looks-level.

Him beating his cheekbones isn't going to help tho. Bone-smashing is definitely one of those memes. Mewing has far more credibility to go off.

Btw pheno is not just about coloring. Even if he was pale, his skull shape and soft tissues would give him away. He also managed to get a white stacy gf so he can't just be average. C'mon.

When did he get a Stacey girlfriend and where? Looool. Not a chance.

View attachment 1462134View attachment 1462138

I mean this as no disrespect but I believe you are comparing him far too much to yourself - you admitted you were a 3? And we saw your photo and confirmed it. So it's a bias. Women don't see this guy as an every day good looking boy. No point in lying to him. The website is to help each other improve their current looks-level.

Him beating his cheekbones isn't going to help tho. Bone-smashing is definitely one of those memes. Mewing has far more credibility to go off.

its sad a 29year old man arguing with an 18 year old teenager you're just jealous cause i mog you man

View attachment 1462134View attachment 1462138

Nah. I am not a generous rater. But how can he be just average with his bones? His ratios seem on point too and he doesn't have any major flaws so he's above average. Obviously, he mogs me to death but that isn't really an achievement. I am not a 3 either ffs that's just low end of regular ugly. I AM DEFORMED. You are overrating me. He claimed he got a white stacy gf. Check his post history. But how much can he expect to even improve from his current state? He doesn't have severe recession, massive nose etc. Implants/fillers could help but his angularity definition is good even though he has a bf percentage above 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Nah. I am not a generous rater. But how can he be just average with his bones? His ratios seem on point too and he doesn't have any major flaws so he's above average. Obviously, he mogs me to death but that isn't really an achievement. I am not a 3 either ffs that's just low end of regular ugly. I AM DEFORMED. You are overrating me. He claimed he got a white stacy gf. Check his post history. But how much can he expect to even improve from his current state? He doesn't have severe recession, massive nose etc. Implants/fillers could help but his angularity definition is good even though he has a bf percentage above 12%.
thanks man appreciate it @MakinItHappenReturn i can show you the people who have rated me HTN/chadlite

thanks man appreciate it @MakinItHappenReturn i can show you the people who have rated me HTN/chadlite
People overrate in DMs. The best way to get a legit rating is to LARP as someone else and then let someone rate your face.

its sad a 29year old man arguing with an 18 year old teenager you're just jealous cause i mog you man

LOL mog me in your dreams :ROFLMAO:

Yeah that's right use your age as an excuse after I try and help you. Rather than all the other guys in here who are mocking you. Do you fella.

People overrate in DMs. The best way to get a legit rating is to LARP as someone else and then let someone rate your face.
i dont think so they are better raters than people who just post faces on rate me section cause that usually leads to rater bias and then you have a cesspool of different ratings , and most users here don't rate properly it hurts their ego if someone mogs them

i dont think so they are better raters than people who just post faces on rate me section cause that usually leads to rater bias and then you have a cesspool of different ratings , and most users here don't rate properly it hurts their ego if someone mogs them
Have you ever morphed yourself?

He is average. His bones are normie. His eye-area is normie. Everything is normie.

May be some becky JBs will think he is cute, but realistically nothing more than that. If in a class filled with HTN white guys or average white guys, he will be invisible. If alone in a room with some average JBs, may be they'd smile and think he's a cutie.

You have never lived in the west bro. You aren't qualified here really, but ok.

He is average. His bones are normie. His eye-area is normie. Everything is normie.

May be some becky JBs will think he is cute, but realistically nothing more than that. If in a class filled with HTN white guys or average white guys, he will be invisible. If alone in a room with some average JBs, may be they'd smile and think he's a cutie.

Yeah. I guess you are right. But my rating really ain't that different from yours. 6/10 in India. 5/10 in the west due to ethnic tax.

one of the users here hes deleted so idk the name

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

If you're HTN post a video in my pm box and I'll tell you straight

Or better still send your photo to @MyAssStinksLikeShit he has got like several guys and is sending all their pics to JBs and asking her to pick one. I'm in there. Add yourself. We're doing real experiments. Since you think guys are gonna rate you down.

Yeah. I guess you are right. But my rating really ain't that different from yours. 6/10 in India. 5/10 in the west due to ethnic tax.

So you rate him the same as me? LOL you for real now kiddo?

It's absurd the number of people over here have never tried this. I mean I have come across many people thinking of getting bimax and other invasive surgeries before even morphing themselves to figure out what changes they need.

If you're HTN post a video in my pm box and I'll tell you straight

Or better still send your photo to @MyAssStinksLikeShit he has got like several guys and is sending all their pics to JBs and asking her to pick one. I'm in there. Add yourself. We're doing real experiments. Since you think guys are gonna rate you down.
nope i dont trust any of yall guys , you all seem very sketchy

View attachment 1462169
one of the users here hes deleted so idk the name

He recommended you went for rhinoplasty so we see why you are hiding the midface. Not a single woman would go wild for you bro. You are not Chadlite.

Get in the real world. Even with no ethnic tax.