Bonesmashing effects

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Not only bonesmashing makes your bones grow bigger by forming callus on the mcirofractures it even makes them harder to break making them perfect in fights to not get a broken zygo or jaw.
In MMA and muay thai they do it all the time for the shins making them stronger and grow callus till they feel nothing when kicking bone on bone. Its like an artist making a statue hit by hit truly a revelation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 470, Lorsss and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadchaddington, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 470 and 11 others
before and after please

Not only bonesmashing makes your bones grow bigger by forming callus on the mcirofractures it even makes them harder to break making them perfect in fights to not get a broken zygo or jaw.
In MMA and muay thai they do it all the time for the shins making them stronger and grow callus till they feel nothing when kicking bone on bone
with bonemashing my chin is hard as fuck, no one in a boxing match or in the street can hurt me with a punch there.
Furthermore neck training gave me such a thick hypertrophized neck that no one can strangle me.

with bonemashing my chin is hard as fuck, no one in a boxing match or in the street can hurt me with a punch there.
Furthermore neck training gave me such a thick hypertrophized neck that no one can strangle me.
They can still knock you out but they wont break your bones at least like it happens to many normies when they get punched in the jaw or eye area

i noticed after bonesmashing for a while each hit felt softer and less concussive. having big cheekbones is natures armor for your face

i noticed after bonesmashing for a while each hit felt softer and less concussive. having big cheekbones is natures armor for your face
My daily routine goes from head (cheekbones,jaw) to fists wrists and knees

Last edited:
They can still knock you out but they wont break your bones at least like it happens to many normies when they get punched in the jaw or eye area
You black out from your brain moving in your skull.
How many cm you gain? And stating point?

Autism seems to be the main side effect

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
You black out from your brain moving in your skull.

How many cm you gain? And stating point?
you can gain up to 2 cm for most people i did it to my shins at first for muay thai and i gained some nice growt 2 or 3 cms in a month or so
after the callus is formed it stops growing its not infinite
So you can easly create soem microfractures in your cheebones lightly and expect some good growt becosue in the face every cm is important
Many dudes did it on here
I use a piece of iron to do it
Like an artist making a statue
Truly a revelation

Last edited:
Going to bonesmash my nose to get gandy's nose

Its should be called skullpting is more appropiate

Thats you chinlet

Its science when microfractures are created in the bone it grows bigger
your chin isn't good as well

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
your chin isn't good as well
I could sculpt my chin other 2 cms with bonesmashing but that would be innapropiate my chin is as long as i want it to be
Having a chin longer than your nose is a big no

I could sculpt my chin other 2 cms with bonesmashing but that would be innapropiate my chin is as long as i want it to be

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
its should be longer than forehead browridge
my chin look like the ones on a roman coin if you take a look at it

if they become harder it should be more difficult to break them then.
So no more microfractures

Is this a @AstroSky alt?

Not even joking,the way he writes,he doesn't know how to quote (neither does astro) and is a raging homo.

@knajjd thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel and dogtown
Is this a @AstroSky alt?

Not even joking,the way he writes,he doesn't know how to quote (neither does astro) and is a raging homo.

@knajjd thoughts?
Not beliving in science