bonesmashing is cope but still worth it sometimes

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
most people know bonesmashing is cope and will probably give u cte if ur doing it daily unless ur literally strapped into a neck brace BUT one of the big things people tend to use to shit on it is “ITS ALL SWELLING BRO” which can still be made to look good and be useful in social settings

i bonesmashed frequently for a few months and saw basically no bone growth but i did see after a few times the swelling on my face would be harder than before. IDK what it was, maybe my body adapting to realising every few days this part of my face was gonna be swollen so it started swelling differently. But i realised if i hit properly for the right time i could bonesmash with it looking exactly like real bone without redness or the “lumpy” look u see on other swollen faces from bonesmashing

Basically id bonesmashing every 2-4 weeks 4 hours before a social event, wedding party date ect, couldnt do it more frequently because if i did it more than once a week it wouldnt swell as much and give shit results. The swelling would go down slightly before the event making it look even more natural too

Things i noticed are that where i marked in green should be hit less frequently and lighter as it swells much easier and will look disproportionate and lumpy. red parts should be hit more frequently

IMG 4465

also u should be hitting 2:30 of hitting then the other zygo for 2:30 then 2:30 on ur chin and repeat the cycle 3-4 times

hit with something solid and hard (i use a rock pestle) and ur basically gonna want to lie on ur bed using ur head board, pillows and other arm to keep ur head as perfectly stable as possible.

Try not to over doe the hitting on the chin as you can tear the skin or fuck up a layer of the skin and end up with red splotches on your chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra, barettrealrx and IndraBC
It's mostly cope, I tried it. 0 result fillers are better

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel
It's mostly cope, I tried it. 0 result fillers are better
thats why i said its only worth it for short term swelling

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and FBl
Not worth the nerve and brain damage imo
also why i said do it infrequently and why i said at the start of the post consistently bonesmashing will give u cte lol

• +1
Reactions: FBl
lmao i dont even need to bonesmash my ogee curve is perfect

Mutilate your body is never worth it
:bluepill::bluepill:
microneedling is mutilating ur body too
lefort is mutialting ur body too
even gym is mutilating ur body to a degree
but you keep coping

what did u do to get rid of the redness?