Bonesmashing Guide

D

Deleted member 29078

Silver
What is Bonesmashing?
- At its core, the idea relates to a principle known as Wolff's Law. This law posits that "bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. Over time, repetitive stress on bones can cause them to become denser and stronger" this can lead to a more pronounced and chiseled appearance once the bone heals.

As mentioned earlier with Wolff's Law, when bones are subjected to repeated stress, they undergo a process of remodeling. Over time, your body will respond to this repeated stress.

What can you expect from Bonesmashing?
  • Pronounced and chiseled appearance
  • Increased collagen and elastin (The impact triggers a repair mechanism that overshoots its intended recovery target, leading to enhanced smoothness and reduced visible wrinkles)
  • Pronounced Zygos
  • Defined jawline
  • Higher cheekbones
  • Hollow Cheeks
  • Reduced upper eyelid exposure
  • Fixed NCT (Negative Canthal Tilt)
  • Higher fighting success
  • Hunter eyes
  • Hooded eyes

Notes.
  • You can use any hard object to bonesmash. I prefer to use my knuckles and punch myself but I seen people use hammers.
  • MAKE SURE TO HIT YOURSELF HARD: Bone remodeling is a natural process where old bone tissue is replaced by new bone tissue. If you are not hitting yourself hard enough it will not have any effect and will just heal; The harder the better.
  • You can bonesmash other parts of your body like your wrist and neck in order to increase thickness or your nose in order to make it more straight.
  • Bonesmash for as long as possible for the best results.
  • Document your results, if you want you can show me your bonesmashing and I can tell you if your properly doing it or not.
  • listen to psl god subliminals while recovering for maximum results

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, NeoCousteau, Ark and 6 others
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
was taking seriously until subliminal then just laughed goodbye

• +1
Reactions: shtbender69
idcgraycel

@zv1212 @pneumocystosis @5.5psl @IMOGYOU @Lord&Master

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and IMOGYOU
What is Bonesmashing?
- At its core, the idea relates to a principle known as Wolff's Law. This law posits that "bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed. Over time, repetitive stress on bones can cause them to become denser and stronger" this can lead to a more pronounced and chiseled appearance once the bone heals.

As mentioned earlier with Wolff's Law, when bones are subjected to repeated stress, they undergo a process of remodeling. Over time, your body will respond to this repeated stress.

What can you expect from Bonesmashing?
  • Pronounced and chiseled appearance
  • Increased collagen and elastin (The impact triggers a repair mechanism that overshoots its intended recovery target, leading to enhanced smoothness and reduced visible wrinkles)
  • Pronounced Zygos
  • Defined jawline
  • Higher cheekbones
  • Hollow Cheeks
  • Reduced upper eyelid exposure
  • Fixed NCT (Negative Canthal Tilt)
  • Higher fighting success
  • Hunter eyes
  • Hooded eyes

Notes.
  • You can use any hard object to bonesmash. I prefer to use my knuckles and punch myself but I seen people use hammers.
  • MAKE SURE TO HIT YOURSELF HARD: Bone remodeling is a natural process where old bone tissue is replaced by new bone tissue. If you are not hitting yourself hard enough it will not have any effect and will just heal; The harder the better.
  • You can bonesmash other parts of your body like your wrist and neck in order to increase thickness or your nose in order to make it more straight.
  • Bonesmash for as long as possible for the best results.
  • Document your results, if you want you can show me your bonesmashing and I can tell you if your properly doing it or not.
  • listen to psl god subliminals while recovering for maximum results

brain damage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Detective
your brain isn’t located on your cheeks and this thread is for bluepillers to ascend
🤦‍♂️

nigga any hit in your head has an impact on your brain regardless of which exact bone is hit

🤦‍♂️

nigga any hit in your head has an impact on your brain regardless of which exact bone is hit
Sometimes you gotta take risks to ascend

thanks for this thread. this thread is great especially for new users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078

This bonesmashing guide is WAY better and doesn't sell false promises like hunter eyes

🤦‍♂️

wouldn’t it be the same with fighting and even jumping rope? most things you do actually can cause damage

hit the boner

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777