bonesmashing is good for skin?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
stimulates collagen and bloodflow to that region like microneedling? or idk as alot mma fighters have trash skin but could be higher t also

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 16133, ang3l and 7 others
what was reason astro said its bad to americanzygo? astro maybe wrong too

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, sub5inchcel and 5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl, sub5inchcel and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and sub5inchcel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ideal, god i wish i had MOUSE gf tbh but im just incel :feelswhat:
2674890 1641190539580

@sub5inchcel just be Curry

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15854
It probably fucks up your skin in the long run due to tearing and scarring if you aren’t careful. Since when does high T cause bad skin?

Astro sky looked retarded because, from what I saw, he kept hitting his maxilla with a hammer like a fucking idiot because he thought it was his cheekbones. This will make you look spastic since your cheekbones should be in line with your maxilla, not behind it. Idiots not learning bone placement and position and just hitting randomly will always cause problems.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 15854 and BongMog
It probably fucks up your skin in the long run due to tearing and scarring if you aren’t careful. Since when does high T cause bad skin?

Astro sky looked retarded because, from what I saw, he kept hitting his maxilla with a hammer like a fucking idiot because he thought it was his cheekbones. This will make you look spastic since your cheekbones should be in line with your maxilla, not behind it. Idiots not learning bone placement and position and just hitting randomly will always cause problems.
he hit his maxilla jfl? i thought he hit outer zygos. hmm, isnt maxilla usually in front of cheekbones in forward grown ppl?

high t causes acne, skin inflammation which i postulated was another possible reason mma ppl tend to have bad skin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and BongMog

High t flares up sebum production, sebum creates acne , acne creates acne scars over time , also high t increase cartilage production

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Allornothing and Deleted member 15854
@Ekil73_YT @allah cat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It creates inflammation. Inflammation causes aging. Also microneedling is probably bad for skin as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854