Bonesmashing

EsadT14

EsadT14

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
9
Just ordered an 16oz default hammer and a bunch of high quality omega 3. I'll smash my brow ridge, ramus, zygomatics. At least that's what I'm thinking of. I'll do it twice a day. one session in the morning, one session before bed. Same goes for omega 3. Do you guys think I also need to smash other areas? If there is some experienced bonesmashers here, I'll be waiting for your instructions and other comments about how should I perform.
1791035418581 1791035495203 Image 2026 10 03 165232390
 
I recommend to bs using ur fist especially for beginners: https://looksmax.org/threads/ultima...-iqcel-niggas-destroyed.2261616/post-30880985 here is a good guide

Also to hide the bruises u get use contour or tinted spf
Just ordered an 16oz default hammer and a bunch of high quality omega 3. I'll smash my brow ridge, ramus, zygomatics. At least that's what I'm thinking of. I'll do it twice a day. one session in the morning, one session before bed. Same goes for omega 3. Do you guys think I also need to smash other areas? If there is some experienced bonesmashers here, I'll be waiting for your instructions and other comments about how should I perform.
View attachment 5720140View attachment 5720142View attachment 5720143
 

Similar threads

Mapgic
Replies
56
Views
201
cuckmaster41
cuckmaster41
G
Replies
5
Views
45
kruze
kruze
ascended2009
Replies
17
Views
109
cuckmaster41
cuckmaster41
L
Replies
2
Views
39
.chinco
C
xnejoa
Replies
9
Views
99
xnejoa
xnejoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top