Born into hell. Forged from Suffering. Hardened by pain.

Clark69

Clark69

$$$ Island
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I have been the villain. The person to cause chaos. The person ppl did not want to be around.

Severe stuttering made me a villain. Even now, ppl think I’m mentally unstable and or on drugs. I have domineering presence. They think I’m just unstable. They don’t know what I’ll do. So I’m seen as a villain. A brute

When I was a kid, ppl would avoid me. Not speak to me. For many reasons. Apparently I was an asshole according to them. It all changed when The GR 1-3 in my school got in an Apple fight with the GR 6-8’s. They were bigger and I got caught in the cross fire.

They whip an apple at my head and I’m knocked down. Ever since then maybe I have been a bit of an asshole. I was Born to be a villain. A natural predator.

So I’m done trying to be a good man. I was not made to be a good person. I was made to be someone you love to hate and hate to love. So I’ll just act that way now. The party is over. There’s no reason to be nice anymore. True villains go loved while I tried so hard to just be seen as somebody good, only for that to fail.

A new day begins tomorrow. The dawn of the antagonist

• +1
Reactions: Kristin