If I had 5 minutes to ask God 5 questions directly to Him..

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
So if Jesus was hypothetically sitting across from me, I would ask Him the following questions:

1. How tf do you exist outside of space and time and be uncreated? How is it possible that you always existed? Given that in the simulation that you've created and put us in something cannot be uncreated, please reveal the knowledge that explains your aseity

2. How tf did you come up with everything? Our organs, enzymes/metabolism/biochemical makeup, appearance, the millions of animals, etc. Did you just start from a blank slate and think about what you might like from precedent? Did you then snap everything into existence without touching up the rough draft?

3.What is the point of creating us? Considering that you already know everything that will ever happen, nothing is ever truly revealed to you in the way that things are in our lived experience and thus, I can't imagine that it might bring you joy.

4. Why must suffering exist? I have yet to find a truly acceptable answer to this question. Why must children get terminal cancer and die? Why must animals suffer and get eaten alive? Why couldn't a world be created without baseless pain and suffering?

5. What are your plans for us? What will our glorified and incorruptible bodies look like when we pass and what will you expect of us in the new Jerusalem—one that will be free of evil, pain, suffering. Will the physicality of this new earth be on par with our current experience?

:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Esteban1997 and mogstars
W post

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
God is good

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Eternal_
id only ask him

is there anything i could do now to be the greatest me possible?

would you be okay with me doing said thing?

• +1
Reactions: randomop and dna_cel
So if Jesus was hypothetically sitting across from me, I would ask Him the following questions:

1. How tf do you exist outside of space and time and be uncreated? How is it possible that you always existed? Given that in the simulation that you've created and put us in something cannot be uncreated, please reveal the knowledge that explains your aseity

Conciousness itself exists outside of space and time (scientifically proven) because all organic conciousness is a lesser fractal of God so God can experience itself and creation through multiple perspectives simultaneously

2. How tf did you come up with everything? Our organs, enzymes/metabolism/biochemical makeup, appearance, the millions of animals, etc. Did you just start from a blank slate and think about what you might like from precedent? Did you then snap everything into existence without touching up the rough draft or did you immediately submit it into existence?

God energy is all knowing and the most intelligent aware and powerful force in existence. through lucid dreaming you can come in contact with this state of conciousness which was called Turiya in the Vedic texts

3.What is the point of creating us? Considering that you already know everything that will ever happen, nothing is ever truly revealed to you in the way that things are in our lived experience and thus, I can't imagine that it might bring you joy.

The point is to experience everything through all perspectives

4. Why must suffering exist? I have yet to find a truly acceptable answer to this question. Why must children get terminal cancer and die? Why must animals suffer and get eaten alive? Why couldn't a world be created without baseless pain and suffering?

Suffering exists as a result of the limitless experience of creation and as god they experience everything at once meaning all possible highs and lows simultaneously. It also exists due to the law of free will, which is the greatest gift it could give its creations, however the price it pays for this is experiencing all suffering firsthand

5. What are your plans for us? What will our glorified and incorruptible bodies look like when we pass and what will you expect of us in the new Jerusalem—one that will be free of evil, pain, suffering. Will the physicality of this new earth be on par with our current experience?

There are no plans, you exist to experience and create

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Conciousness itself exists outside of space and time (scientifically proven) because all organic conciousness is a lesser fractal of God so God can experience itself and creation through multiple perspectives simultaneously

God energy is all knowing and the most intelligent aware and powerful force in existence. through lucid dreaming you can come in contact with this state of conciousness which was called Turiya in the Vedic texts

The point is to experience everything through all perspectives

Suffering exists as a result of the limitless experience of creation and as god they experience everything at once meaning all possible highs and lows simultaneously. It also exists due to the law of free will, which is the greatest gift it could give its creations, however the price it pays for this is experiencing all suffering firsthand

There are no plans, you exist to experience and create
Whoah are you God?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Sprinkles and Eternal_
1) he exists outside of the universe
2) he wasn’t the only one who created everything
3) he wants us to be happy and live a good life
4) because the world isn’t perfect yet before that the disbelievers must be separated from the believers
5) Jesus will rule the world

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss

2. How tf did you come up with everything? Our organs, enzymes/metabolism/biochemical makeup, appearance, the millions of animals, etc. Did you just start from a blank slate and think about what you might like from precedent? Did you then snap everything into existence without touching up the rough draft?

IMG 2153

• JFL
I would ask these things too. But firstly I’d ask what are the best looksmaxing tips and surgerys for me

i would ask him: why am i so ugly???

i would ask him: why am i so ugly???
He wants you to be with Him in heaven because chads and stacies are doomed to hellfire because of their sexual immorality. Can’t be sexually immoral if you’re ugly. He nerfed you because He loves you.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and InnerVoid
He wants you to be with Him in heaven because chads and stacies are doomed to hellfire because of their sexual immorality. Can’t be sexually immoral if you’re ugly. He nerfed you because He loves you.
its good to be ugly

• +1
1. what did come first egg or chicken
2. what is the ideal penis size
3. would meeks be incel with brown eyes
4. why did you make women hypergamous whores
5. can i get more questions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Esteban1997, Birdcell and 2 others

Can you give me a 10/10 virgin persian wife plz

Nigga get vip and delete this shit

i would ask him to turn me into a god if he gets tired so I could rule over you subhumans