Born NW2, is it manageable?

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
I have no body hair and little facial hair at 17. My father was like nw2.3 at 38 years old, grandfather was nw2 at 70. Do you think I will be good if I just start taking fin when I notice hair loss?
20200911 120655
20200911 120824
20200911 121150
20200911 121047

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Hairline lowering in future, cheap and reliable in both the thailand and turkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, CursedOne, Effortless and 2 others
It leaves a bad scar and cant really keep hair long enough to cover it as a male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I just checked. 2500 in turkey. Travel and everything inclused I guess 3300, if you keep budget.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8616 and 3 others
It leaves a bad scar and cant really keep hair long enough to cover it as a male.
Not that bad at all, use silicone cream and it will disappear at least 80-90%+

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8616 and eduardkoopman
Just shave it bro
LOL. Never untill it's inevenable. It will be game over then for me, my head shape is not made for bald.
But muh hailine is still good for a 36 years old man, I hope i can keep.

Either fringemaxxing or hairline lowering / forehead reduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 8616
LOL. Never untill it's inevenable. It will be game over then for me, my head shape is not made for bald.
But muh hailine is still good for a 36 years old man, I hope i can keep.
Oh i remember you, yeah man hair is good for your age and eyes carry you big time

Oh i remember you, yeah man hair is good for your age and eyes carry you big time
I'm on fina and minox, also.
But I never heard of Nizoral, I'll try it out maybe.

I need to incorporate dermarolling for sure.

I also tried these 2 things, but little/no results.
1. diluted peppermint oil
2. the ordinary product: Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
my hairline was high-ish like yours also. Not as high. but close-ish. Luckily my hairline hasn't retracted much.
You can check what happens when you have decent/good genes for not balding, but a pretty high set hairline from the get go. I had that a bit. You can check what happens then the next 20 years by looking at muh hairiline throug the decaces, here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
my hairline was high-ish like yours also. Not as high. but close-ish. Luckily my hairline hasn't retracted much.
You can check what happens when you have decent/good genes for not balding, but a pretty high set hairline from the get go. I had that a bit. You can check what happens then the next 20 years by looking at muh hairiline throug the decaces, here.
Just read the whole thing. Im probably on the same road as you hair-wise. Here's my dad's hairline at 38 years old, you can see where his brows are to understand forehead size.
20200911 131918
20200911 131853

Just read the whole thing. Im probably on the same road as you hair-wise. Here's my dad's hairline at 38 years old, you can see where his brows are to understand forehead size.
View attachment 659941View attachment 659942
not bad for a 38 year old his hairline.
I'm also around that erea of NW2.
I think. NW2, is still doable with hairstyle frauding, to look asif NW1 orso. With the recent hairstyle, ahircut. I finally figured out the hairstyle that works best to frad muh hairline a bit.
Hairdressers have been fuckinguseless over tthe years with their hairstyle advice.

I realized what haircut to have. When I saw benedict Cumberbatch playSherlock Holmes. Besides me have a bit of Cumbertbatch-ish face.
His harline is not much or any better than his. But his hair looked awesome in Sherlock Holmes.
I went to the hairdresser and showed him that. He said it couldn't be like that in my case, but what I have now was he said the closest to that possible.

I must say. your current hairstyle doesn't seem to flatter you hairline.

So i showed the hairdresser this pic. And he cut it like I have it now. He said I needed it shorter then the cumberbatch pic.

this is the hairline of cumberbatch, which is not that good at all:
benedict-cumberbatch-20180917-hairstyles.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 8616
whatever hairstyle with a fringe just looks better on a hairline+forehead combo like yours. faux-hawks and slickbacks are a no-go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
whatever hairstyle with a fringe just looks better on a hairline+forehead combo like yours. faux-hawks and slickbacks are a no-go.
I have a square jawline, no fringe for me. It looks good tbh, the temples are not noticeable.

I don't have a big forehead, not yet at least. Just worried about what's gonna happen in the next couple years.