rate me psl/decile + age guess

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
P2aok400golhco8s

previous ratings back half year and 9 months ago link. https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-request-op.82040/

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., 5'8manlet, Xangsane and 15 others
white = life on easy mode

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., 5'8manlet, Growth Plate and 14 others
High tier normie

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5393, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Your age is in the post you linked btw

High tier normie for your age, carried by eye colour

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Holy fuck i always thought you looked like some typical dutch boomer, like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Michael Myers, GreenHat500 and 14 others
Lose the jester hat though

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
sandnigger
tuff, I'm a nigga, and all this virtue signaling BLM shit is so annoying, I know women and society don't really care for ugly black men, and if they did then niggas would go to college instead of gangs, and black bitches wouldn't be single mother whores, not sure where you live but is your race really affecting you that badly

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 12330, CursedOne and 2 others
tuff, I'm a nigga, and all this virtue signaling BLM shit is so annoying, I know women and society don't really care for ugly black men, and if they did then niggas would go to college instead of gangs, and black bitches wouldn't be single mother whores, not sure where you live but is your race really affecting you that badly
Swag max and go to soundcloud rap concerts where rebelious white girls are more likely to try out black dick

in USA being sub 6 sand is a curse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 5912
Swag max and go to soundcloud rap concerts where rebelious white girls are more likely to try out black dick

in USA being sub 6 sand is a curse
I don't have BBC like @Vvvvxxxx, 6.5x5.5, and I'm a young nigga 16 years old 5'10.5, running peptides stack currently grew like 0.1 inches so far in 2 days will make a thread in future, plus I need to get a couple surguries to ascend buccal fat removal, vertical chin height genio, and UE Fillers to even stand a chance, hypergamy is brutal where I live, nearly all black area, and non black women only date the tyrone niggas

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 5912
I don't have BBC like @Vvvvxxxx, 6.5x5.5, and I'm a young nigga 16 years old 5'10.5, running peptides stack currently grew like 0.1 inches so far in 2 days will make a thread in future, plus I need to get a couple surguries to ascend buccal fat removal, vertical chin height genio, and UE Fillers to even stand a chance, hypergamy is brutal where I live, nearly all black area, and non black women only date the tyrone niggas
just fuck sub humans
give up

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and goat2x
just fuck sub humans
give up
being chad or tyrone isn't just about women, it's about being treated better by society and winning in all aspects of life, Broderick Hunter and Tyson Beckford wouldn't have been killed by the police, racism=lookism confirmed, nah I think racepill is legit and I'm sorry you have to be sand in USA that's fucking brutal, but I guess your right I could fuck some fat bitches if I wanted to but is that really ascending, I want a better quality of life and to feel better about myself by ascending, which is why I'm moneymaxxing for surguries rn, already saved up 5k

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Baldingman1998
Mogs me

• +1
FaceandLMS pointed that out perfectly, imo. It's so brutal, to hear his daily life stories.
Are you also a Patrice O'Neal fan.he had a great joke, about how no one wnet looking for a missing black person but they went all out for that white girl Hollaway searching for her.

Eyes halo

• +1
Eyes halo
Thanks. Without my eyes, I would decend hard I think. I deffo need them.

You lost your hair? I am fucked for sure, because my upper head shape is not good.
What can you do regain you hair? Hair system, transplant?
I know oldcel user here, ahd his hair implanted or something because he was balding alot or totally. maybe he can tell you how to order hair also.

Above average

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 6341
Unrelated but I imagined you as an older European gentleman with hot stacy daughters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6191 and eduardkoopman
You look young and pretty good considering your age, why don't you try to put on some muscle? It would make you stand out even more, at your age

• +1
jfl op i know u irl

• Love it
You look young and pretty good considering your age, why don't you try to put on some muscle? It would make you stand out even more, at your age
it's next on the list.
I suck mainly at eating enough, that's the biggest challange probably. I'm not used to eating Volume, since my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Eccedentesiast
404 jaw
Fix your hollow under your eye plz

• +1
you look about the best a man can look who doesnt have bones op

6 psl very kind user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, far336 and eduardkoopman
Eyes saved you, give your beard better style, also try back slicked hairstyle it might suit your face shape, in terms of other options, chin widening and a cheekbone implant would give you more psl

• +1
if you're in an all black area, you should definitely be able to get lays bro

Thanks. Without my eyes, I would decend hard I think. I deffo need them.

You lost your hair? I am fucked for sure, because my upper head shape is not good.
What can you do regain you hair? Hair system, transplant?
I know oldcel user here, ahd his hair implanted or something because he was balding alot or totally. maybe he can tell you how to order hair also.
Your hair looks good though

Just found out you're 35? Damn why do you rot here when you're good looking

Since I'm a retardcel, how old is he?

In heart I always be teenager.
Just found out you're 35? Damn why do you rot here when you're good looking
good point. But I am not really good looking though.
I always was average at best, but most often probably below it. I wanted to put in some effort the last half year orso, but it's finished now for me. Except I wanna excecise more.
Maybe with the efforts I have put in, I managed to be a little or some above average. That's cool enough for me.
I still stay around, to see if I can help someone's out a bit here, with what I know and learned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 6512
In heart I always be teenager.
good point. But I am not really good looking though.
I always was average at best, but most often probably below it. I wanted to put in some effort the last half year orso, but it's finished now for me. Except I wanna excecise more.
Maybe with the efforts I have put in, I managed to be a little or some above average. That's cool enough for me.
I still stay around, to see if I can help someone's out a bit here, with what I know and learned.
Very kind and good user i would be friend irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, far336 and eduardkoopman
Looks like Jesus Christ
You can style your beard better tho

Start fin tbh
you look good especially for +35

• +1
if you're in an all black area, you should definitely be able to get lays bro
nah bro legit I tried talking to over 30 girls in my HS "career" and I got rejected by every single one of them, 90% of guys at the school were virgins and didn't have GF's, and the girls just orbit Tyrone niggas, It also doesn't help that I had a late growth spurt so I was short af for majority of HS trying to compete against 6'1-6'4 grown man ass tyrone's, like I said I have to get surguries to ascend, and don't tell me to thugmaxx I don't wanna hear that dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, goat2x and eduardkoopman
, and don't tell me to thugmaxx I don't wanna hear that dumb shit
what is the current style you use/ have?
Sportsman, preppy, etc..?

what is the current style you use/ have?
Sportsman, preppy, etc..?
Hairstyles For Curly Hair Black Guys | Men's curly hairstyles, Curly hair  styles, Curly hair men
I got hair like this it's my natural hairstyle, so basically I'm an average nigga and I ain't getting shit from women, cuz average=subhuman according to hypergameous women

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
404 jaw
Fix your hollow under your eye plz
Yeah. Legit 2 mayor fails in my face. Jaw, jawline and chin is very weak on my face.

Also lack volume under my eyes. It's easily hollow there.

Not easy to fix. I would not dare surgery. While that would be the only fix. So I guess I will gonna have to life with it.

Hairstyles For Curly Hair Black Guys | Men's curly hairstyles, Curly hair  styles, Curly hair men's curly hairstyles, Curly hair  styles, Curly hair men
I got hair like this it's my natural hairstyle, so basically I'm an average nigga and I ain't getting shit from women, cuz average=subhuman according to hypergameous women
That's very well styled.
Sad to hear you have a hard time. Brutal amounts of rejections remains not fun, I had my fair share also. Also because, since I was most of my life below average in looks. And being introverted and shy wasn't helping either.

They live in bad conditions bc iq-pill, time preference-pill, aggression-pill; you may not, but enough do... Its not bc muh societal bs. You get enough positive discrimination etc. as it is.