botb is shit

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
there's barely a few good guides on botb
rest are just giving random information that doesn't contribute to anything at all, nigga tell us how do we get this or that, not what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7, john788 and 2 others
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: losthope, wollet2 and Mister Fuwy
IMG 5049

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and socialcel
there's barely a few good guides on botb
rest are just giving random information that doesn't contribute to anything at all, nigga tell us how do we get this or that, not what it is
whats ur opinion on the pubertymaxxing guide

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23
whats ur opinion on the pubertymaxxing guide
it doesnt teach u how to get hgh or how to increase hgh/dht/testosterone etc, it legit tells u what dosages u need to take, literal shit guide lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Teddo23
it doesnt teach u how to get hgh or how to increase hgh/dht/testosterone etc, it legit tells u what dosages u need to take, literal shit guide lol
yea thats what i was thinking too. its impossible to pubertymaxx if ur above 14 and dont have the finances for it + have retarded parents that wouldnt want to help you.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
anyone with 2 braincells knows the real BOTB are hidden around

• +1
Reactions: john788 and asdvek
yea thats what i was thinking too. its impossible to pubertymaxx if ur above 14 and dont have the finances for it + have retarded parents that wouldnt want to help you.
yeah the guide is shit

yea they prolly hiden in secret telegram or some shit
tbh not really all you need is unironically inject t and break your bones with your hands, as if you were making a sculpture

tbh not really all you need is unironically inject t and break your bones with your hands, as if you were making a sculpture
unironically, T needs to be injected, DHT based steroids while keeping estrogen high but at not too high levels or growth plates will fuse earlier, but it shouldn't be crashed with aromatase inhibitors or that's a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
unironically, T needs to be injected, DHT based steroids while keeping estrogen high but at not too high levels or growth plates will fuse earlier, but it shouldn't be crashed with aromatase inhibitors or that's a looksmin.
:feelshah::chad::blackpill:
chadpilled

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
also opinion on heightmaxxing? (i know u cant pass ur genetic limit) but just the idea of injecting hgh from QSC (chinese) and taking an ai that from what i've read has more downs than ups. (brain damage, deppresion etc) + orc said that people would have reached their genetic limit eitherway without injecting hgh

also opinion on heightmaxxing? (i know u cant pass ur genetic limit) but just the idea of injecting hgh from QSC (chinese) and taking an ai that from what i've read has more downs than ups. (brain damage, deppresion etc) + orc said that people would have reached their genetic limit eitherway without injecting hgh
what orc said is true, there are lots of people that used hgh yet didn't grow. whether u take hgh or not, ur reaching ur genetic limit, and aromatase inhibitors do more bad than good, makes you a boneless fag since estrogen is crucial for bone growth, estrogen is literally as important as testosterone. heightmaxxing is eating healthy and sleeping well, legit, that's it. do some exercise too.

what orc said is true, there are lots of people that used hgh yet didn't grow. whether u take hgh or not, ur reaching ur genetic limit, and aromatase inhibitors do more bad than good, makes you a boneless fag since estrogen is crucial for bone growth, estrogen is literally as important as testosterone. heightmaxxing is eating healthy and sleeping well, legit, that's it. do some exercise too.
and also hypothyroidism or GHD arent very common in people right? and how can u know u need hgh or not, or t3 or t4. u might stop growing one day and u will live with the regret of not trying hgh and ai. or is it even worth it? because for some of us, if we injected hgh at 16 (still in puberty) and we would actually grow, u cant tell if it was the hgh or just natural growing. and if we would have actually grown while on hgh it would still be skeptical because it was maybe just a coincidence and u didnt grow from it at all. just natural growing (sorry for my retarded talking im sleepy asf)

and also hypothyroidism or GHD arent very common in people right? and how can u know u need hgh or not, or t3 or t4. u might stop growing one day and u will live with the regret of not trying hgh and ai. or is it even worth it? because for some of us, if we injected hgh at 16 (still in puberty) and we would actually grow, u cant tell if it was the hgh or just natural growing. and if we would have actually grown while on hgh it would still be skeptical because it was maybe just a coincidence and u didnt grow from it at all. just natural growing (sorry for my retarded talking im sleepy asf)
1. people that regret using hgh or ai are retarded, with hgh or without hgh, ur reaching ur genetic potential, with hgh ur not going past genetic determined height, and u dont need hgh to go to genetic predetermined height
2. aromatase inhbitirors are bad stay away from it they are bad