BOTB Section is Useless

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
99% of Post are Chatgpt

99% of posts are about looksmaxing random things that dont matter ie whiting teeth

99% of Post are Not blackpilled

The truth is you can do EVERYTHING in the BOTB section and you will 99.999999999% of the time remain an incel

If the BOTB section was soooo good why are the ALL of the threads posters still truecels

@Sub5kang @truthhurts @Funnyunenjoyer1 @sigma ✰ @NZb6Air @moredatesmorerapes @Klasik616 @sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, skkrrrtcantdo, FUE Mogger and 12 others
99% of Post are Chatgpt

99% of posts are about looksmaxing random things that dont matter ie whiting teeth

The truth is you can do EVERYTHING in the BOTB section and you will 99.999999999% of the time remain an incel

If the BOTB section was soooo good why are the ALL of the threads posters still truecels

@Sub5kang @truthhurts @Funnyunenjoyer1 @sigma ✰ @NZb6Air @moredatesmorerapes @Klasik616 @sportsmogger
yea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, skkrrrtcantdo, truthhurts and 3 others
what's a thread that should go to botb?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, greywind, truthhurts and 3 others
it's better than anything you have made

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, skkrrrtcantdo, greywind and 5 others
99% of Post are Chatgpt

this is because the forum gives reps to random braindead greycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
I read the botb threads and do nothing with the info tbh because at least on the inside we already know what to work on we're just ldaring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, greywind, NateJacobs and 4 others
I read the botb threads and do nothing with the info tbh because at least on the inside we already know what to work on we're just ldaring
it's better than anything you have made
jfl anyone thinking the color of your TEETH matter to whores ive said it b4 teeth dont matter your fucking face does

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-find-an-anime-girl-irl.1085316/ > https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang, truthhurts and 2 others
99% of Post are Chatgpt

true
99% of people already know what to do they just need mental masturbation to cope

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, CopiumX and nathan
Content empty essays. A good writer can condense his thoughts and ideas,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Pick one at random. 50 / 50 in the BOTB section imo.

Some threads are quite good, whilst some go on so many sidetracks just to output as much text as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, CopiumX and NZb6Air

Some threads are quite good, whilst some go on so many sidetracks just to output as much text as possible.
i mean screen examples of bad writing and good writing

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and CopiumX

I like this thread because I'm a fatcel, I read it from time to time, I see it as motivation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and CopiumX
i mean screen examples of bad writing and good writing
Good writing is just the ability to convey your ideas in an easily understandable manner, while keeping it as short as possible. Bad writing would be the opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and NZb6Air
Good writing is just the ability to convey your ideas in an easily understandable manner, while keeping it as short as possible. Bad writing would be the opposite.
mister show me examples

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and CopiumX
mister show me examples
On god they just removed like 90% of the BOTB section. It's only 3 pages now?

I remember there being a lot more yap-ish BOTB threads back when I used to browse there.

Looked through about 10 threads now, and writing looks quite solid in all of them.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and NZb6Air
On god they just removed like 90% of the BOTB section. It's only 3 pages now?

I remember there being a lot more yap-ish BOTB threads back when I used to browse there.

Looked through about 10 threads now, and writing looks quite solid in all of them.
u are as accurate as sv3rige diet advice

• Ugh..
Reactions: CopiumX
Nobody does the advice they give

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX