Boy, 9, found hanged 'was bullied for being white' in 2013.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Dravidian-Mongoloid Legend

"His mother claimed she went to see the head teacher of the school several times only to be told: ‘You didn’t have to come to this school, you chose to come here.’"

"They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’

He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime."

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Underdog9494, greycel, GabachoCopium and 21 others
@BrutalMogger @cavy @noobs @cromagnon @Xangsane @Deleted member 23558 @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cavy, BrutalMogger and Xangsane
• Uk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
"

"His mother claimed she went to see the head teacher of the school several times only to be told: ‘You didn’t have to come to this school, you chose to come here.’"

"They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’

He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime."
"by an Asian gang"

CORRECTION: "by a Pajeet/South Asian gang"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, WokeKingAragon72, GabachoCopium and 15 others
"

"by an Asian gang"

CORRECTION: "by a Pajeet/South Asian gang"
Yup, already looked into it.

For some reason we are never referred to as Asians even by the mainstream media until this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, moredatesmorerapes, hypernormie and 4 others
Yup, already looked into it.

View attachment 3145386

For some reason we are never referred to as Asians even by the mainstream media until this?
in the UK, "Asian" means pajeets usually. But now the world is becoming globalized some people may think they're dragging ricecels into the equation who had nothing to do with the incident

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Imretarded?, iloveboobs and 6 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
welcome back :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, TechnoBoss, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person

i had to im sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Gaygymmaxx, iloveboobs and 5 others
in the UK asian only means brown we call east asians chinese
Got it, usually in other places we have a clear distinction because South Asian culture is too different from the East and South East

Copers simply coping.

Unironically one of the saddest articles i've ever read. Fucking cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Imretarded?, overtier1011 and 4 others
Just be white, bro.

Why don't they just get other white ppl and make a white gang

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
What utter subhuman freaks. I can't blame you whites for being racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Bars, mayo mogger and 1 other person

Strongest white boy in 2024💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, LampPostPrime, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Youre a pussy like him rofl

Blame the cuck parents, dad prob acted like a lesbian with low T and the mother a ran through masculine ogre with no competence.

Admit whites are severely soft its always a white kid killing themself or transitioning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, LampPostPrime, cromagnon and 4 others
Then why do the pajeets have gangs?
He was a new student and had no friends

The gang was a group of older kids

He is 9

What is he gonna do? Start a gang on skinny blonde 9 year olds? jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and mayo mogger

Blame the cuck parents, dad prob acted like a lesbian with low T and the mother a ran through masculine ogre with no competence.

Admit whites are severely soft its always a white kid killing themself or transitioning
Ethnics in the west are statistically more likely to be trans

And ethnic countries have more trannies than white countries. Look at latam and South east asia lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, mayo mogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

gotta bring this energy on this forum too

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Why don't they just get other white ppl and make a white gang
the white gang

1] 6'4 masc jock but appeals to be poltically correct
2] wristlet coomer , who just wants to coom
3]5'2 alt right nazi
4] mtf fag

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
gotta bring this energy on this forum too
There's barely any whites active on this forum :lul:

You'd really just be bullying some random pajeet jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and mayo mogger
There's barely any whites active on this forum :lul:

You'd really just be bullying some random pajeet jfl
the active whites are larping indians lmao

i know one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, LampPostPrime and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

ok then go back to your favelas where everybody is so hard and the animals skin each other alive. i wonder why everyone wants to live in white countries not these low iq lowlife shitholes

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
ok then go back to your favelas where everybody is so hard and the animals skin each other alive. i wonder why everyone wants to live in white countries not these low iq lowlife shitholes
See your examples, we have REAL problems not imaginary ones your weak minded incompetent children kill themselves ovr 💀 absolute state of white ppl shame on you weak cumskin

• +1
Bro is acting hard as if he wouldn't do the same if an entire school started coming at him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Is this seriously the cope your coming up with :lul:

Yes saaar all the ip coming from India are actually white saaar! :lul:

One = entire forum

I can show you entire folder of Indians pretending to be white and muh Aryan
you retard i mean

even the most the active 'white' users are actually indians

See your examples, we have REAL problems not imaginary ones your weak minded incompetent children kill themselves ovr 💀 absolute state of white ppl shame on you weak cumskin
the article above is the reason low iq ethnik animals like you should never be allowed to enter white countries. atleast you wouldnt be spewing retarded bullshit through this site now

"real problems" are solely caused by the low sentience of your ethnicity. its like you stabbed your own leg and told walking people u have real problems. you are simply a retarded animal

the article above is the reason low iq ethnik animals like you should never be allowed to enter white countries. atleast you wouldnt be spewing retarded bullshit through this site now
Phahaha what a raging lesbian you are. Day to day isn’t cannibalism but it seems youre gonna be preoccupied with your gay, trans, suicidal and dead pussy children who couldnt handle fighting among their peers in a controlled space… what a faggot and shame
Zero masculinity zero nothing. Just a land of lesbians and faggots who cant take shit from anyone or theyll take suicidal measures as a youth😂

the white gang

1] 6'4 masc jock but appeals to be poltically correct
2] wristlet coomer , who just wants to coom
3]5'2 alt right nazi
4] mtf fag
The pajeet gang

4'8 nigga with anger issues
5'2 smelly nigga
5'7 90lbs cel

• JFL
Reactions: piec, mayo mogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Phahaha what a raging lesbian you are. Day to day isn’t cannibalism but it seems youre gonna be preoccupied with your gay, trans, suicidal and dead pussy children who couldnt handle fighting among their peers in a controlled space… what a faggot and shame
Zero masculinity zero nothing. Just a land of lesbians and faggots who cant take shit from anyone or theyll take suicidal measures as a youth😂
again. go back to the slums where everyone is so hard then if its so good. your kind is just not fit to live in a society apparently decades of evolution ahead

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and bululu_87
Unironically being white is the worst in the UK, I went to a primary school which was predominantly black and was treated differently in general. It's tough when you're in an environment littered with fucking monkeys:forcedsmile:

• +1
again. go back to the slums where everyone is so hard then if its so good. your kind is just not fit to live in a society apparently decades of evolution ahead
Ofc you believe in evolution you estrogen demon

Ofc you believe in evolution you estrogen demon
just lmao at your iq. white people are the physically strongest and tallest race. your own women state clear preference for white men u cuckold. you are literally talking to a level above beings than you

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Yeah I genuinely still can't understand why ethnics have pride in their countries being shit

Having a country full of leftists and fats means you live in a good ass country where people are so comfortable they become fat
If you don't want to go fat just workout

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec

aint no way a 9 year old is killing himself with a noose. He was murdered.

• +1
aint no way a 9 year old is killing himself with a noose. He was murdered.
This is an extremely rare case.

Second youngest suicide ever in the UK I think.

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
This is an extremely rare case.

Second youngest suicide ever in the UK I think.
how come these kids are so hateful? When I was 9, kids would talk about toys and shit or power rangers:feelswhat:

• +1
how come these kids are so hateful? When I was 9, kids would talk about toys and shit or power rangers:feelswhat:
Kids are basically on the same level as mentally disabled people.

They are extremely impressionable, basically they are sponges.

Probably come from a household or looked at alot of media where whites are portrayed as bad people.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Imretarded?
Kids are basically on the same level as mentally disabled people.

They are extremely impressionable, basically they are sponges.

Probably come from a household or looked at alot of media where whites are portrayed as bad people.
Yeah parents prolly spend 24/7 being racist against whites.

Makes you think, maybe they niggas are intensionally immigrating to Europe to participate in a race war.:feelswhat:

Further proves my idea that immigrants who leave when their country needs them are subhuman. I know for a fact average paki isn't some monkey, they have a whole civilization going back 10k years but the ones in UK sure are:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, LampPostPrime and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah parents prolly spend 24/7 being racist against whites.

Makes you think, maybe they niggas are intensionally immigrating to Europe to participate in a race war.:feelswhat:

Further proves my idea that immigrants who leave when their country needs them are subhuman. I know for a fact average paki isn't some monkey, they have a whole civilization going back 10k years but the ones in UK sure are:feelswhat:
Immigrants in my country are generally very respectful and kind.

Problem is uncontrolled immigration

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?