Had to cut off crazy 18yo blonde BPD girl

Alienmaxxer

Alienmaxxer

That is exactly why humans can never achieve it
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Posts
1,728
Reputation
2,147
I told this girl I would be busy that night. The next morning I wake up to her 4x doubletexting, where she is threatening to block me if I didn't stop ignoring her. She called me and then tried to facetime me at 2:30am. Keep in mind she wakes up at 5am for work.

I've known her for 5 days and we've never even met.

I told her I can't do this after I saw ts, she pushed back like crazy and then I told her I'd think about it. But I'm gonna tell her I can't continue. I'm trying to end this in a controlled demolition type of way so nothing goes wrong.

I don't care about the crazy BPD sex, I am done this is not worth cracking. I'm not gonna get a false rape charge or have her try to destroy my reputation by finding my friends socials, or have her send our convos to my family or something.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and ImSomeone
Should’ve been like “I would give you more attention if you sent me more nudes”
 
Send her to some 50 year old British unc he will beat her into submission after watching football
I told this girl I would be busy that night. The next morning I wake up to her 4x doubletexting, where she is threatening to block me if I didn't stop ignoring her. She called me and then tried to facetime me at 2:30am. Keep in mind she wakes up at 5am for work.

I've known her for 5 days and we've never even met.

I told her I can't do this after I saw ts, she pushed back like crazy and then I told her I'd think about it. But I'm gonna tell her I can't continue. I'm trying to end this in a controlled demolition type of way so nothing goes wrong.

I don't care about the crazy BPD sex, I am done this is not worth cracking. I'm not gonna get a false rape charge or have her try to destroy my reputation by finding my friends socials, or have her send our convos to my family or something.
 

Similar threads

Alienmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
63
Aparthnz
Aparthnz
Santimaxxing
Blackpill BPD WHORE
Replies
9
Views
43
Santimaxxing
Santimaxxing
Alienmaxxer
Replies
17
Views
115
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
dimocel
Replies
34
Views
209
commander.is.ur.co
commander.is.ur.co
Surfsup
Replies
3
Views
46
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top