• W

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • L

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
So, about 4 years ago i got braces because i had an overbite, crooked teeth and a narrow pallate, all that was fixed in 2022 September when they took them off and got retainers

Fast-forward to 2024 i have a pretty wide midface, with straight teeth having a decent color.

There are some minor flaws, like one front tooth sticking out a lil, cannot be seen from the front. My upper and lower teeth don't align, my orthodontist said all of these don't have a negative impact, and honestly don't even matter that much from the esthetic side.

I'll throw some pics from before and After, my 12 year old autistic ass didn't think about becoming a part of an incel site showing others my teeth from before, so im sorry if i cannot show more pictures

For anyone asking, got the cheapest possible braces, but still cost over 2k dollars with all check ups and im still paying jfl

Also, anyone questions about braces, just reply but i recommend PM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_004811_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_004811_Instagram.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240413_004822.jpg
    20240413_004822.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
in the pic with braces you can see there are few very bad crooked teeth

lookin good bro

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
New smile look weird

Can’t be an L

did they oull back your maxilla?

i have a pretty wide midface, with straight teeth
I'm guessing that the cheapest ones aren't damon right? I intend on getting those ones and I expect good results like yours, what more can you tell me about it? Any difference in cheeks or jaw, or any part in the face?

Im not particularly "smiling" here, just showing the teeth off, like when you visit your dentist and says like open your mouth and shi
Did they extract any teeth

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
I'm guessing that the cheapest ones aren't damon right? I intend on getting those ones and I expect good results like yours, what more can you tell me about it? Any difference in cheeks or jaw, or any part in the face?
So, the cheapest ones are the damon, or i think they are the cheapest, anyway i got damon braces and highly recomend.
And maybe diffrence, my cheekbones got higher and jaw wider [idk if that has anything to do with braces because the moment i got them, i started hitting puberty]. So idk

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Anyway, main focus of braces are fixing overbite, widening pallate and teeth aesthetic, if you look like Ramirez, highly recomend them

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior

Yes, i had damon

Nigga wtf are we supposed to do with ur teeth show your fucking jaw retarded nigger

So, the cheapest ones are the damon, or i think they are the cheapest, anyway i got damon braces and highly recomend.
And maybe diffrence, my cheekbones got higher and jaw wider [idk if that has anything to do with braces because the moment i got them, i started hitting puberty]. So idk
Thanks bro, I got a teeth behind the other ones and in dark it seems like im missing a incisor :lul:

Nigga wtf are we supposed to do with ur teeth show your fucking jaw retarded nigger
Don't know if this is enough for you but here. Plus side

Also, noticed a ramirez pfp kys bro i hate ramirez glazers

Attachments

• FaceApp_1683531196553.jpg
    FaceApp_1683531196553.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240327_234604_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_234604_Gallery.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks bro, I got a teeth behind the other ones and in dark it seems like im missing a incisor :lul:
Jfl, hope you get a perfect smile and that braces dont burn a hole in your wallet, it did for my parents but its ok.

So, about 4 years ago i got braces because i had an overbite, crooked teeth and a narrow pallate, all that was fixed in 2022 September when they took them off and got retainers

Fast-forward to 2024 i have a pretty wide midface, with straight teeth having a decent color.

There are some minor flaws, like one front tooth sticking out a lil, cannot be seen from the front. My upper and lower teeth don't align, my orthodontist said all of these don't have a negative impact, and honestly don't even matter that much from the esthetic side.

I'll throw some pics from before and After, my 12 year old autistic ass didn't think about becoming a part of an incel site showing others my teeth from before, so im sorry if i cannot show more pictures

For anyone asking, got the cheapest possible braces, but still cost over 2k dollars with all check ups and im still paying jfl

Also, anyone questions about braces, just reply but i recommend PM
did you get any teeth extractions and would you recommend braces if i just have gaps beetween my teeths and have braces just to make the gaps smaller will my face suffer from it and or my forward growth?