Brad pitt in fight club body is NOT ideal, women trying to throw us off

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
When I search the ideal body type that women like (for the 100th time) brad pitt in fight club or soccer players physique is the body girls suggest is their favorite the most.

Well, it may be their favorite but those aren't the guys who are slaying the most.

afaaf7dcb54352dbdfaec33076f85357.jpg

The studies in a good psychology today article I was reading when looking up ideal body type they found:
  • women were more willing to have short-term relations with muscular men without the requirement that they demonstrate characteristics particularly desired in long-term mates (trustworthiness, emotional closeness, etc.)
  • Muscular men reported more affairs with women who were in committed relationships.
  • There are more studies that show, athletic ability and strength are linked to sexual success.

Or if you to lazy to read in one image

images

you will never get this reaction with brad pitt's fight club body.

You need to be big and aesthetic, V taper a must. There's a point where getting bigger hurts aesthetics and you start looking like meathead.

If you want to have as much sex as possible and not going for the big aesthetic look you're not even trying

Yes, this is may be water but there are still a lot of ppl who thing gymcelling is a waste of time or you can get away with an average body with a sub chad face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 5875, Schönling and 22 others
Your image is broken or no body for you face is ideal for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
no gymcelling for your manletism

no gymcelling for your manletism
There is chest bra is below 5'10 and it has been proven he'd slay on tinder. check the best sex appeal maxxing post.

7-19.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Incoming and Deleted member 5393
There is chest bra is below 5'10 and it has been proven he'd slay on tinder. check the best sex appeal maxxing post.

7-19.jpg

chestbrah is a disgusting ratfaced subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, thecaste, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
women like a good face. thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
In addition to muscularity and leanness Conor Murphy got those reactions because of his proportions (great arms shoulders chest tiny waist), height, face, all adding up to him looking like a superhero. Good luck ever getting the same reactions if you don't have his proportions height and looks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, patricknotstar, Schönling and 6 others
Didn't ask

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, KDA Player, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yes his body is too small

connor murphy has ideal size

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Good luck ever getting the same reactions if you don't have his proportions height and looks
yeah, I do take proportions into account in the post. How big you need to be depends on your height. If you're short just hope there are no conor murphy's nearby.

Didn't ask
so everyone needs to ask the great lev peshkov before they make a thread, sorry I didn't know oh great one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Pitt has the weirdest looking abs

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 5292
@ArvidGustavsson thoughts?

Lean body with broad shoulders and visible abs with a good looking lean face is everything.

Huge muscles are just the icing on the cake.

GL face with skinny lean body > Average face with connor murphy body

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gaia262
Having a good body is halo while 95% of men are bloated or skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
240 lbs shredded or rope

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233
The thing is the study says “muscular men”

muscular men can mean anything and they can even be talking about brad Pitt as muscular lol

show us context of the muscular men they talked about in the study or this post means nothing

edit: found the study.

If you look at the study it found women preferred built over brawny for sexual attractiveness and Brad pitt is the built lol..

the study basically says the opposite of what you’re preaching brah lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 2157 and GigaMogger
Pitt's body is attainable naturally and looks pretty good. I'm not pinning Trenbolone and destroying my endocrine system just so I can put my dick in some pussy lmao

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Gaia262, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
When I search the ideal body type that women like (for the 100th time) brad pitt in fight club or soccer players physique is the body girls suggest is their favorite the most.

Well, it may be their favorite but those aren't the guys who are slaying the most.

The studies in a good psychology today article I was reading when looking up ideal body type they found:
  • women were more willing to have short-term relations with muscular men without the requirement that they demonstrate characteristics particularly desired in long-term mates (trustworthiness, emotional closeness, etc.)
  • Muscular men reported more affairs with women who were in committed relationships.
  • There are more studies that show, athletic ability and strength are linked to sexual success.

images

You need to be big and aesthetic, V taper a must. There's a point where getting bigger hurts aesthetics and you start looking like meathead.

If you want to have as much sex as possible and not going for the big aesthetic look you're not even trying

Yes, this is may be water but there are still a lot of ppl who thing gymcelling is a waste of time or you can get away with an average body with a sub chad face.
I agree, can you get a big body with a vtaper if you have a short torso tho?

I kinda agree with op. Gymmaxxing is real. It's hard to tell whether girls really care about the upgrade from brad to connor tho. But I know guys do. And being social accepted by other high smv males has huge returns. It is worth it gymmaxx for this reason alone. Acceptance form other high smv males tend to lead to more money, promotions, friends, happiness, and more female interactions.

But form a getting laid point of view. The brad Pitt body works if that's all you care about.
A brad pit body is the bare minimum anything less is just a cope.

View attachment 545881 My goal isnt aesthetics anymore i want a body with ideal strenght to bodyweight ratio

Aye gl bro, you can do it. I'm 120 pounds at 5'8 but really strong for my body and it's lit bro. Leanmax (looks like you already lean tho) and train hard. Genetics play a lot though in how comfortable it is for your body to be lean

Nfl safety/corner is ideal body. Lean, athletic and muscular

Cope, face is most important by far.
That angle is shit, Pitt has broad shoulders and an elite physique; almost attainable natty for most.
Use SARMs on and off for 6 months to a year focusing on shoulders, upper back and upper chest + get a perfect neck = perfect body for foids.

You say women like they all like the same thing. Face matters most across the board. Generally, most women like an athletic physique that requires minimal gym time because they get very jealous if you pay more attention to yourself than you do to them.

That’s why when you get with a chick she tries to change you, don’t make _any_ concessions or get comfortable. You want her to remain as insecure as possible knowing you’re easily able to walk away if she steps out of line.

JBs like lean physiques with abs which is easy to maintain but not so easy if you’re into the girls that like drinking/partying and want you to do the same

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, PYT, EzioGrezzo and 2 others
No gym for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Cares
The thing is the study says “muscular men”

muscular men can mean anything and they can even be talking about brad Pitt as muscular lol

show us context of the muscular men they talked about in the study or this post means nothing

edit: found the study.

If you look at the study it found women preferred built over brawny for sexual attractiveness and Brad pitt is the built lol..

the study basically says the opposite of what you’re preaching brah lol
did you read the whole article? because it was also talking about dominance and how being intimidating to other men actually gets you more sex. Hence being visibly bigger and having bigger muscles was what they are more likely talking about.

They even talk about how people can judge strength of others quite accurately by looking at them, people will generally judge guys with larger muscles as stronger. The dominance aspect of the article is a controversial subject I didn't want to touch in this thread.

Just focus in your delts and be sure you have slim waist for V shape

Attachments

• Men-health-cover-July-2019.jpg
    Men-health-cover-July-2019.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 87
  • e50441f69aaaf0d666274aacefa49800.jpg
    e50441f69aaaf0d666274aacefa49800.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: saffacel
How compatible are skill and aesthetics?

• +1
Reactions: JuanaTheMasterCoreIn
He looks like a twink ngl

Aye gl bro, you can do it. I'm 120 pounds at 5'8 but really strong for my body and it's lit bro. Leanmax (looks like you already lean tho) and train hard. Genetics play a lot though in how comfortable it is for your body to be lean
View attachment 546416
120 lbs? JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 7313 and Jerryterry129
brad pitt in fight club is a skinny wimp

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
zyzz body or death
Zyzz 5

So Mr.Olympia body type is the most desirable body type?
I never said it's desirable, i said nothing is too big, look at jeff seid, mr olympia 2016, he will never get rejected for being "too big"

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
I never said it's desirable, i said nothing is too big, look at jeff seid, mr olympia 2016, he will never get rejected for being "too big"
If it's not the most desirable they are too big obviously. Coleman in his prime was too big in terms of being attractive.

Did you ever think that your idea of "muscular man" is different from women's idea of "muscular man"?
Show a woman a photo of Brad Pitt's body in Fight Club and she'll say he's muscular.
Show him a picture of a bodybuilder and she'll say he is too muscular.
Women only care about broad shoulders , definition and veins.

Women only care about broad shoulders
My point exactly, i mentioned the importance of the v taper in my post. Fight club pitt lacks that which is why I say he's not ideal. You basically have to be muscular enough to have a visible v torso shape.

You don’t have Brad Pitts frame, bones and muscle insertions so don’t attempt to look like him. You’ll look like a concentration camp survivor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
No

images

gym for your face except mewing