Brad Pitt isn't some gigachad

D

Deleted

Lurker
His face is too wide and his eyes aren't sharp enough. His nose is also too bulbous and jaw too chunky.

Gabriel Aubry mogs him in basically everything.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, abeilletoimême, .👽. and 3 others
So you’ve turned your back on your old idol :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, StephIsCold, aBetterMii and 11 others
He is gigachad but he isn't some God. Meeks mogs him to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16381 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
plus weak small chin behind lips, overdeveloped out of proportion masseters, beta eye area and high set negative eyebrows, no zygos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18159, datboijj and 3 others
plus weak small chin behind lips, overdeveloped out of proportion masseters, beta eye area and high set downturned eyebrows, no zygos
He's higher appeal for young girls maybe but overall is much less chad imo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
plus weak small chin behind lips, overdeveloped out of proportion masseters, beta eye area and high set downturned eyebrows, no zygos
Would be incel without his midface and pheno ngl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4430
steve jobs looking mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Tom Cruise mogs Brad Pitt.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16381, Enfant terrible and Deleted
He is gigachad but he isn't some God. Meeks mogs him to hell and back
he is gigachad in like 3-5 pics, pure jb and prime foid appeal mass mogger when young and soft featued "pretty maxxed"

generally he was just under that gigachard mark and hit it in a few pics.

Meeks isn't a GOD lol, frame+bald cel too. A god is prime hexum, carmack in a few pics or prime drago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
he is gigachad in like 3-5 pics, pure jb and prime foid appeal mass mogger when young and soft featued "pretty maxxed"

generally he was just under that gigachard mark and hit it in a few pics.
Cope. He was giga Chad all the time in his prime. Your PSL autism won't change that.
Meeks isn't a GOD lol, frame+bald cel too.
Jfl at this.
1. Only incels who have shit frames themselves give a fuck about frame. It doesn't matter to women and never will. Get over it.
2. You do realize Meeks looking the way he does bald is another reason why he is in fact a God????? Imagine Carmack, Drago and Hexum BALD 😂😂😂😂😂 They'd look so much worse whereas Meeks doesn't. If you need hair you aren't mogging shit son. Meeks mogs and these pathetic attempts at trying to insult him by "muh baldcel" are just reasons he's a mogging God.

Meeks forever! Get destroyed son
1902B5E8 8521 482A B0E9 D767D3D65681

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14478 and AscendingHero
Cope. He was giga Chad all the time in his prime. Your PSL autism won't change that.

Jfl at this.
1. Only incels who have shit frames themselves give a fuck about frame. It doesn't matter to women and never will. Get over it.
2. You do realize Meeks looking the way he does bald is another reason why he is in fact a God????? Imagine Carmack, Drago and Hexum BALD 😂😂😂😂😂 They'd look so much worse whereas Meeks doesn't. If you need hair you aren't mogging shit son. Meeks mogs and these pathetic attempts at trying to insult him by "muh baldcel" are just reasons he's a mogging God.

View attachment 1435906
I wonder how much cum u get to lick of their cocks daily, it does seem tasty to you to spam these essays

in all seriousness jfl at this post, @Preston @StrangerDanger @unmoggable

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, ShowerMaxxing and mazzi
I wonder how much cum u get to lick of their cocks daily, it does seem tasty to you to spam these essays

in all seriousness jfl at this post, @Preston @StrangerDanger @unmoggable
hungry lick GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Brad-Pitt-Troy-turkey-nationalturk-0231.jpg

take your meds schizo

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, abeilletoimême, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
That's true but him lacking hair (including eyebrows) only limits his appeal.

This was him young, nowhere near gigachad (7psl+ lol)

JFL

Effiminate narrow lips and pfl, i could bitch this manlet around

His face is too wide and his eyes aren't sharp enough. His nose is also too bulbous and jaw too chunky.

Gabriel Aubry mogs him in basically everything.

Even you mog him

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted
You retards are such black and white thinkers lmao
Both are chads, simple as that

• +1
That's true but him lacking hair (including eyebrows) only limits his appeal.
Meeks literally blew up because foids across the planet creamed themselves to him. Bitches on every continent were spending him thousands of dollars simply because he's a gl. This whole appeal argument does NOT work when it comes to Meeks. He's proven his appeal!
B6773970 7499 4C71 B062 D5293211B902

This was him young, nowhere near gigachad (7psl+ lol)
1639159163569-png.1435910
1639159172399-png.1435911
1639159188472-png.1435912
1639159206023-png.1435914
1639159218496-png.1435915
1639159227483-png.1435916
>Young
>Post pic of him in his 50's

Take your meds
i could bitch this manlet around
89830AB0 32D0 4206 954A 8C981C580F4F

Jfl at this.

View attachment 1435906
Ngl for some reason I see Meeks as an irl Lex Luthor
Ultimate mixxed mogger

Still Cruise face is way too wide and his eyes are round and too close set
Really? I always thought his face was longish tbh mayne because of fucked up but masc nose and teeth/palate
His eyes are indeed round but they loon insane in motion, eyebrows and colour halo
I never noticed his close set eyes tho

Really? I always thought his face was longish tbh mayne because of fucked up but masc nose and teeth/palate
His eyes are indeed round but they loon insane in motion, eyebrows and colour halo
I never noticed his close set eyes tho
0C14B691 6436 49A2 8525 07E79A399620

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 4430
>Young
>Post pic of him in his 50's
>Post 5 pics of him young one in fact in his teens
>Says i posted a pic of him in his 50's

>Mf take ur meds, jfl at the irony. Real "Gods" are timeless, like Drago. Still gigachad at 50.

Meeks literally blew up because foids across the planet creamed themselves to him. Bitches on every continent were spending him thousands of dollars simply because he's a gl. This whole appeal argument does NOT work when it comes to Meeks. He's proven his appeal!
Mostly horny gooks jfl. Have u seen his partners over the years? inb4 muh billionaire daughter, they broke up ffs, inb4 he put a baby in her kys u meeks fanboy.

Hexum mogs.

:forcedsmile:Funny guy, funny guy.

I would bitch ur negro self hating ass irl. Come to pms

• Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Id Kill 585867 babies to look like either of them

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and AscendingHero
You can finds chad with golden tans
You can finds chads with insane lower third
You can find chads with good zygos.

But it's hard to find chads with all of this+a10 eyes, fuark i would be an omega slayer with a10s. Light eyes mogs>>>> (silver, blue, green,) if it's light+vibrant and contrasts well with the limbal rings is it mogs hard.

But it's hard to find chads with all of this+a10 eyes, fuark i would be an omega slayer with a10s. Light eyes mogs>>>> (silver, blue, green,) if it's light+vibrant and contrasts well with the limbal rings is it mogs hard.
Meeks barely has any

• Hmm...
Would he slay on tinder even in his 50s?

Ugh. Keep telling yourself that.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and AscendingHero
Audery who?
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 14478 and AscendingHero
Mf take ur meds, jfl at the irony. Real "Gods" are timeless, like Drago. Still gigachad at 50.

1639160317716-png.1435933
1639160323487-png.1435934
Drago is a tranny nowadays, didn't they tell you?
4A024F50 8289 4758 B8BC 0B58E63BD3B0

Mostly horny gooks jfl.
Lmao not even but this would further showcase his insane appeal.
Have u seen his partners over the years?
Chad's have SHIT taste. This is known
I would bitch ur negro self hating ass irl.
Tales from the asylum

Meeks is 1 in a billion
Mirin his natural dom resting face without looking retarded
F68D0CE4 3758 4F75 882C 3BD43678DC57

• Woah
Drago is a tranny nowadays, didn't they tell you?
View attachment 1435964

Tales from the asylum

Meeks is 1 in a billion
View attachment 1435967
Insane lower third. I have more insane pics of hum on lookism but sadly the site looks done for good. :trepidation:

Meeks is 1 in a billion
f68d0ce4-3758-4f75-882c-3bd43678dc57-jpeg.1435967
I had used to have alot of gigachads saved (deleted jfl) but yea idk about billion but insane gene recomb and genes.

He looks insane there but idk, not as good. Looks kinda dead there, looks low trust high secs appeal to females ad. Necks, tatts, lower third, buzzcut, everything.

Hmmm idk, idk man. Negroes like him have a thing for high e whores, maybe he is that nigga like you jfl u is satisfied by any blonde blue eyed becky, idfk. Jokes aside, he's likely pumped a plethora of stacies in his chad career.

Why, gigachads appeal to everyone, he wouldn't be one of he wasn't and yes rich gooks paid for him. He himself admitted in his blew the bag bet video jfl

Tales from the asylum
What are your stats? come to pms if u don't want to share ur chad stats publicly:forcedsmile: (face, height, frame, pheno, etc)

Lol i see, so low trust buzzcut/bald masc chad then

Imo in this pic he looks like a mixed superman, end boss final level boss chad vibes.
1639162268081-png.1435968
1639162283311-png.1435970
Meeks on this night was just a mogging machine.

He looks insane there but idk, not as good. Looks kinda dead there, looks low trust high secs appeal to females ad. Necks, tatts, lower third, buzzcut, everything.
Low trust works for him.
98AC2ABA 52E9 4DEA ABD0 246E3DB4A15B

Negroes like him have a thing for high e whores, maybe he is that nigga like you jfl u is satisfied by any blonde blue eyed becky
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Why, gigachads appeal to everyone, he wouldn't be one of he wasn't and yes rich gooks paid for him. He himself admitted in his blew the bag bet video jfl
You misunderstood me. I know gooks gave him money and that's part of his wide appeal because gooks don't like niggas lmfao

What are your stats?
This ain't 2k 😂

• +1
You misunderstood me. I know gooks gave him money and that's part of his wide appeal because gooks don't like niggas lmfao
I understood you perfectly i am just being contrarian to the meeks mega pill. Justmewbrah and his alt (unmoggable) would eviscerate Meeks for fun and the whole forum sung to his tune loll at the expense of hexum, bomer, rodrigo, pitt, etc.

@Preston @biiyo @StrangerDanger

This ain't 2k 😂
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jfl come to pms then

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Justmewbrah and his alt (unmoggable) would eviscerate Meeks for fun and the whole forum sung to his tune loll at the expense of hexum, bomer, rodrigo, pitt, etc.
The Meeks pill is brutal and incels still haven't recovered from it 7 years later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Looks234, Frank Jack and 1 other person
HOW DO U GET SUCH RED UNDERTONES and golden skin?! BETA CAROTENE ISN'T THE ANSWER?!

@PenileFacialSurgery @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Henry_Gandy
@tincelw @Chintuck22 @gymislife @the next o'pry @eduardkoopman @betamanlet @Cope
Be mulatto theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Be mulatto theory
Most mulattos ik irl have shit pale or gray discolorated hypergimentated non homogenous skin, tanned whites most i see don't have this. Most look more black too.

In fact, im yet to see ppl irl have such skin (bar some some 16-22 y/o stacies i saw when i visited cali last week)

Like most "handsome" actors, he is really a high tier normie.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

Muh why you squint frauding :feelswah::feelswah:

His eyes unfrauded are still very narrow
i feel like it would be over for him is he tried ANY of the hairstyle brad has tried
and i feel you also know this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and lutte