Brad Pitt isn't some gigachad

His eyes unfrauded are still very narrow
Ok i take everything i said back
he said in the video that he is CANADIAN
gtfih @sytyl @Biggdink @gamma @germanlooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7580 and gamma
I always thought Pitt looked flabby and undefined from every non frontall angle when cleanshaven

Ok i take everything i said back
he said in the video that he is CANADIAN
gtfih @sytyl @Biggdink @gamma @germanlooks
what the fuck is wrong with you det you dumbfuck I write you nice messages and you give me angry reacts

what the fuck is wrong with you dumbfuck I write you nice messages and you give me angry reacts
idk what your doing
your playing mind games

Episode 7 Movie GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Hope you are trolling

HOW DO U GET SUCH RED UNDERTONES and golden skin?! BETA CAROTENE ISN'T THE ANSWER?!

@PenileFacialSurgery @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Henry_Gandy
@tincelw @Chintuck22 @gymislife @the next o'pry @eduardkoopman @betamanlet @Cope
Bump

ik @alienmaxxer you've already helped me in pms

but u mind sharing some golden maxxing sauce for some bros pubicly?

Bump

ik @alienmaxxer you've already helped me in pms

but u mind sharing some golden maxxing sauce for some bros pubicly?

:ROFLMAO: Everything is in the pms bro

Why do u ask the same question 10 times jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
pitt looks more masculine and edgy and unique looking, the other guy looks like a boring generic low iq male model

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
pitt looks more masculine and edgy and unique looking, the other guy looks like a boring generic low iq male model
I also have the strong feeling that most women would choose Pitt over Aubry just based on looks.

This wasnt for me, this was for the the youngcels lurking who want to become golden moggers

Set em up with a routine

Because you cant stop finding ways to further improve ur looksmaxxing methods, in this case golden maxx, until you're there yet

Yea i have a tendency to do this shit, vorman caught on quickly and has ridiculed me often for it. idgaf jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

+Every few weeks, it's like you learn some new shit , so im always checking in to see if you have updates if you havent noticed already lol

This wasnt for me, this was for the the youngcels lurking who want to become golden moggers

Set em up with a routine

Because you cant stop finding ways to further improve ur looksmaxxing methods, in this case golden maxx, until you're there yet

Yea i have a tendency to do this shit, vorman caught on quickly and has ridiculed me often for it. idgaf jfl

Based vorman :lul:

You do bro but I don’t mind. I see it as a young cel that’s passionate about becoming a mogger

And why do u want these secrets out. I’ve said shit in bits and pieces. People can piece things together.Why increase competition.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You do bro but I don’t mind. I see it as a young cel that’s passionate about becoming a mogger
Haha😅

And why do u want these secrets out. I’ve said shit in bits and pieces. People can piece things together.Why increase competition.
Ehh, in all realism how many ppl have the IQ to decipher this shit, piece it together and ascend, let alone looking at it from a financial standpoint. No harm in informing people

Not to mention there isnt too much shit on golden /caramel maxxing beesides caretenoids , the more research we have, the more anecdotes, the more trial and error the better.

Its not like im giving them out my penile maxxing secrets or lightening eye color

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 16834
Brad Pitt is just 6 PSL with massive fame halo

His face is too wide and his eyes aren't sharp enough. His nose is also too bulbous and jaw too chunky.

Gabriel Aubry mogs him in basically everything.

no browridge no cheekbones no gigachad