(Brag thread) I just found my old tinder chat screenshots from 6y ago. I was such a mogger

D

Deleted member 22354

My first chat on tinder 2017 20:55 time (9PM?):

Translation:
She: "Do you want a threesome?"
Me: "Once you can prove to me that you are not fake"
:oops::oops::oops:

I literally thought its fake. I couldnt believe it. I thought dating is hard. I was shocked. This was the moment I got blackpilled hard, looks and body are everything. No money. No status. No job. Looks and BODY, not even height. My text game was shit af, she didnt give a single fuck. All the foids I ever wrote never cared about text game but only of my looks.

I have sent this screenshot to all of my friends (had 2 back then, now only 1 jfl). I dont have the whole chat. But we exchanged numbers. She sent me a pic of her friend and more of her. We met at her dorm (she was 19yo), both were there. I had my first threesome. First day tinder. First match. First chat.

They were both so horny, i fucked both raw. Insane night. Looks wise she was htb, her friend strong htb. Both great body. We also met for the next 3 months until I moved, sometimes only 1 often both. I miss this time. Now im only in fwb and fucked location. I need to move to a big city asap. I had more slays in my first year tinder than in the last 5 years combined jfl. :feelsbadman:

All my matches were very gl and top percentile body. I literally rejected Stacylites bc I had better options. Also no work, just sex and uni. I had a literal 100% match rate, not kidding.

Of my matches 50% of the foids first messaged me with something regarding sex, f+. I had nearly no flakes. I could write whatever I want, I even wrote sex? and only 1 of 10 or so unmatched me.

Nostalgia is crazy. Maybe I make a big thread when Im motivated to do so. Should I? I have a lot of screenshots, unfortunately this tinder acc got banned, but more than 2k screenshots :lul::lul:

tagging germans: @Hoso

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25938, Acne Victim and 3 others
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22354

Translation:

I literally thought its fake. I couldnt believe it. I thought dating is hard. I was shocked. This was the moment I got blackpilled hard, looks and body are everything. No money. No status. No job. Looks and BODY, not even height. My text game was shit af, she didnt give a single fuck. All the foids I ever wrote never cared about text game but only of my looks.

I have sent this screenshot to all of my friends (had 2 back then, now only 1 jfl). I dont have the whole chat. But we exchanged numbers. She sent me a pic of her friend and more of her. We met at her dorm (she was 19yo), both were there. I had my first threesome. First day tinder. First match. First chat.

They were both so horny, i fucked both raw. Insane night. Looks wise she was htb, her friend strong htb. Both great body. We also met for the next 3 months until I moved, sometimes only 1 often both. I miss this time. Now im only in fwb and fucked location. I need to move to a big city asap. I had more slays in my first year tinder than in the last 5 years combined jfl. :feelsbadman:

All my matches were very gl and top percentile body. I literally rejected Stacylites bc I had better options. Also no work, just sex and uni. I had a literal 100% match rate, not kidding.

Of my matches 50% of the foids first messaged me with something regarding sex, f+. I had nearly no flakes. I could write whatever I want, I even wrote sex? and only 1 of 10 or so unmatched me.

Nostalgia is crazy. Maybe I make a big thread when Im motivated to do so. Should I? I have a lot of screenshots, unfortunately this tinder acc got banned, but more than 2k screenshots :lul::lul:

post the screens bro

you have to send me a pic soemtime those stats are insane mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 25938, User49 and 1 other person
Tales from Führerbunker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21403, Acne Victim and 1 other person
post the screens bro

ye i’m curious what u look like too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Why did it stop happening

• +1
post the screens bro

I will, just need to motivate myself to translate all this shit

Me: ... half were fake

She: No hope you also not

Me: After cool people with whom you can have a good time not so superficial connection if you know what I mean

my text game is so shitty holy fuck :feelsbadman:

She: Okay, cool.
she literally told me she does not give a single fuck about what I want or look for :feelsbadman:

Me: Do you want to do something these days and get to know us? I think you are outstanding :)
trying smth i read on the internet

She: Gladly. I like you too. Would you then also like to have sex?

Me: You are open, I like that

She: You too? Would be nice
She: Do you want a horny picture

Me: Yes, let's see how it goes. Gladly

Again my textgame wtf:feelsbadman:

also fucked her btw. really blackpilled me, no watter what you write, she will lead the convo in the right direction if she likes you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and Solar
Why did it stop happening
had some ltrs and long fwb and then I lost momentum and shitty location. And had insane standards for a long time, so pref my fwb over others below her looks lvl. Also work. Uni life mogs hard. Now i have to work, which is more time consuming and very stressful for me. I get not enough sleep nearly every day. And this fucks with T, with energy and everything else.

Lost the mogger lifestyle. Reading all this screens reminded me again.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Dnr

• +1
Means nothing you still on an incel forum. Im beginning yo think theres more on life than pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, the BULL, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
had some ltrs and long fwb and then I lost momentum and shitty location. And had insane standards for a long time, so pref my fwb over others below her looks lvl. Also work. Uni life mogs hard. Now i have to work, which is more time consuming and very stressful for me. I get not enough sleep nearly every day. And this fucks with T, with energy and everything else.

Lost the mogger lifestyle. Reading all this screens reminded me again.
What are your stats? Like psl height race

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Sprinkles
images dont work

• +1
How did you end up here then?
was lookism and other forums before jfl

never and never will, roiding is a looksmin. I train for 10 years and all the guys who started roiding either look like shit, aged hard, lost their gains, ED,... Its not worth it. Longterm health and longterm looks is essential. I still look like 20yo, 0 aging, same hairline, my skin looks more youthful bc of laser skin resurfacing and so on. Antiaging is key

images dont work
y deleted them, will redo thread with more

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Anchor_Ship and BoredPrince
was lookism and other forums before jfl

never and never will, roiding is a looksmin. I train for 10 years and all the guys who started roiding either look like shit, aged hard, lost their gains, ED,... Its not worth it. Longterm health and longterm looks is essential. I still look like 20yo, 0 aging, same hairline, my skin looks more youthful bc of laser skin resurfacing and so on. Antiaging is key

y deleted them, will redo thread with more
So you were Chad from birth, I guess or was it looksmaxing from lookism and other forums?

Tag me in new thread

• +1

Translation:

I’m gonna get to 11% bodyfat by all means possible

• +1
Good old days of tutorial mode
After lockdown every chadlite hopped on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
So you were Chad from birth, I guess or was it looksmaxing from lookism and other forums?

Tag me in new thread
nah i had very bad acne on face and body until 18yo and incel (prob volcel) until I fixed it. I had severe panick by being somewhere without a long-sleeved tshirt (also had pimples on the arms). It was not a very bad acne with scars (had only these white scar spots). I was very ashamed of it, I was for years never swimming or on vacation, but most of the time at home. In forums, in video games etc.

At 18, through carnivore diet, I have fixed my acne. I was always top percentile bones and even in school the best looking foids always flirted with me, but I was not NT and knew that I did not want to have sex with them. Because then I would be naked and they would see that I had acne on my body. So I could have had sex at school but it was too uncomfortable because of my skin.

To solve this was for me the biggest looksmax ever. But that has left its mark on my personality to this day. So I am very focused on looks and all signs of health.

Good old days of tutorial mode
After lockdown every chadlite hopped on tinder
i dont think its harder actually. Only more "i want to push my IG", "lets swipe with my friends on tinder", ... and so on foids joined it. And now the flake rate, just stopping to respond and so on skyrocketed

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and BoredPrince
nah i had very bad acne on face and body until 18yo and incel (prob volcel) until I fixed it. I had severe panick by being somewhere without a long-sleeved tshirt (also had pimples on the arms). It was not a very bad acne with scars (had only these white scar spots). I was very ashamed of it, I was for years never swimming or on vacation, but most of the time at home. In forums, in video games etc.

At 18, through carnivore diet, I have fixed my acne. I was always top percentile bones and even in school the best looking foids always flirted with me, but I was not NT and knew that I did not want to have sex with them. Because then I would be naked and they would see that I had acne on my body. So I could have had sex at school but it was too uncomfortable because of my skin.

To solve this was for me the biggest looksmax ever. But that has left its mark on my personality to this day. So I am very focused on looks and all signs of health.

i dont think its harder actually. Only more "i want to push my IG", "lets swipe with my friends on tinder", ... and so on foids joined it. And now the flake rate, just stopping to respond and so on skyrocketed
Ok so you weren't a Chad but you had a pretty good base to start with, and the fact foids flirted with you proves you had a chance

Better than most users here

• +1
what are your stats bro? mirin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Acne Victim
Im not a chad now either, i have good appeal but im capped at chadlite. No looksmax will ascend me to chad face wise.
chadlite, 6’0, jacked and white is extremely mogger tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 22354
chadlite, 6’0, jacked and white is extremely mogger tbh
i think most important part is, i have sexual appeal and since tinder is a hookup app, this is ideal ofc. I think if I were high trust looking even with same stats I would get way worse results.

but i also get ghosted nowadays a lot, it was way easier if you were gl back then

i think most important part is, i have sexual appeal and since tinder is a hookup app, this is ideal ofc. I think if I were high trust looking even with same stats I would get way worse results.

but i also get ghosted nowadays a lot, it was way easier if you were gl back then
mind sharing your tinder stats?

Interesting, in your opinion how much easier was it? Did you get ghosted back then?