Brain damage from bonesmashing

polishcel

polishcel

6'4 T50 Dinarid nigger
can you lower your iq with bonesmashing?

asking out of curiosity, i've seen some guys here claim that they can't focus or are stupider YEARS after consistent bonesmashing

i understand that boxers can get it but how is it possible just from hitting your face with your own knuckles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
no bro im actually increasing my iq, cause when i hammer my brain my brain becomes bigger due to damage caused, making my brain bloated making it bigger BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and DR. NICKGA
no bro im actually increasing my iq, cause when i hammer my brain my brain becomes bigger due to damage caused, making my brain bloated making it bigger BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Received 679124801056424

• +1
It doesn't decreases your iq IT REVEALS IT...

• +1

asking out of curiosity, i've seen some guys here claim that they can't focus or are stupider YEARS after consistent bonesmashing

i understand that boxers can get it but how is it possible just from hitting your face with your own knuckles
Pro123xy

• +1
IMG 20231224 190244

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Shkreliii

YOUUUUUU CAAAANNNNN BONNNNEEESMMMMMAAAASSSSHHH UR MAXILLA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Shkreliii
Don't worry, if you're considering bone smashing, your brain is already damaged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Shkreliii and finn899
One tap to the head doesn't look like it can do much but brain damage is mostly accumulated through extreme volume over years rather than single massive impacts, that's why boxers get most of their brain damage from sparring rather than getting ko'ed. The danger is small incremental impacts that never knock you out so you never know you're tearing your brain, now imagine 1000 taps a week with hardly any recovery. Pretty much a shortcut to brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Shkreliii and polishcel
yes if you bonesmash too hard and frequent

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Shkreliii
smart:aheago:

• +1
Don't worry, if you're considering bone smashing, your brain is already damaged.
shit, does that mean its over for me ? , all i do is bonesmashing every bone that can be bonesmashed.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

According to wolf's law no, ur brain would get bigger due to the tension that happens and stress applied, and u would no longer be low iq buddy boyo