Braincels needs to stop with the fucking height threads it's really annoying

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Why do they keep autistically screeching about fucking height constantly ffs every time i browse it i keep seeing reeeeee top 5 percent men are over 6 foot 2 reeeeeeeee fuck off every single time i browse it's annoying

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Exafc and Deleted member 245
For real. If you’re between 5’8 and 6’8 then face is going to affect you way more than your height will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Exafc, DidntRead and 1 other person
For real. If you’re between 5’8 and 6’8 then face is going to affect you way more than your height will

Exactly these soy cunts are pissing me off

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
coooooooooope my man, every SINGLE foid weed out manlets with their tinder bio basically saying: 6ft or death

I do realize that in your country, height isn't the priority but west works in it's own way, it is inevitable..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, National Rodgerism, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
At 5'6" I'm probably within the bottom 10% for male height in Toronto. And yet I am not a virgin. It's not a complete death sentence.
My gf is like 5'3". I facemog her to hell and back though. And people here make fun of my gf.
It's worth noting that I fucked a slim busty 4'10" westernized South Asian woman. She's like 8 inches shorter than me but she is attractive and that is what matters.

At 5'6" I'm probably within the bottom 10% for male height in Toronto. And yet I am not a virgin. It's not a complete death sentence.
My gf is like 5'3". I facemog her to hell and back though. And people here make fun of my gf.

Again face>height cope if you say other wise

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Exafc and Deleted member 245
Again face>height cope if you say other wise
The only real caveat is that with all the ethniks in Toronto there is a slim possibility that I'm not bottom 10% in male height in Toronto. Especially here in the suburbs full of ethniks. But I am still pretty fucking short.

The only real caveat is that with all the ethniks in Toronto there is a slim possibility that I'm not bottom 10% in male height in Toronto. Especially here in the suburbs full of ethniks. But I am still pretty fucking short.

So what face would be the main thing tbh

It's worth noting that I fucked a slim busty 4'10" westernized South Asian woman. She's like 8 inches shorter than me but she is attractive and that is what matters.
I used to work with this 5’5 British guy who was like a 6 psl and Uber social NT. All of the girls would love to talk to him and he would always brag about the pussy he was getting, but in a likeable way (he was funny enough to brag without pissing people off)

Now let’s pretend that instead of him being 5’5 he was instead donned a 3.5 psl face. None of this would have happened if he was that ugly facially. Even if he was NT as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, alien and GenericChad1444
I used to work with this 5’5 British guy who was like a 6 psl and Uber social NT. All of the girls would love to talk to him and he would always brag about the pussy he was getting, but in a likeable way (he was funny enough to brag without pissing people off)

Now let’s pretend that instead of him being 5’5 he was instead donned a 3.5 psl face. None of this would have happened if he was that ugly facially. Even if he was NT as fuck.

Cause face>everthing

braincels

if a 6ft 5.5 psl guy came he would get mogged hard. How can someone take a 5ft 5 man seriously

if a 6ft 5.5 psl guy came he would get mogged hard. How can someone take a 5ft 5 man seriously

Face tbh it gives the soul meaning

Face tbh it gives the soul meaning
no. 3 inches is a height mog. difference between 5ft 5 and 6ft is like a dad and his 13 year old son.

I would agree with that. Ugly face is a way bigger death sentence than being short unless you are like Kentray height (5'2") or some shit. Or St. Bagelcel (4'11"/5') height.
Let's look at the height of my past lays (for reference I am 5'6". Maybe like 1.69m in the morning. 1.67m evening height measured by a doctor).
I think so as long as you are taller than the girl by a few, maybe even a couple inches, a lot of women don't give a shit about your height. It's only some basic bitches who want a dude whose like 9+ inches taller than her. I think on average women want a guy whose like 5 inches taller than her barefoot. Some women are not even very picky and only require the guy to be taller than her barefoot. Some don't care if they are taller than you by a bit.
1-(claim) 4'8" (bitch had scoliosis. I think she was frauding her height.)
2-(claim)5'3" (fat ugly chick)
3-(estimate)5'1" (Punjabi ex)
4-(estimate)5'2-5'4" (obese)
5-(claim)5'7" (yes she was taller than me. she ugly and fat tho)
6-(claim)4'10" (Yogapants was my 2nd shortest lay but also my hottest. Has scoliosis)
7-(claim)5'1" (fat filipina single mom)
8-(claim)5'2" (58 year old BBW)
9-(claim)5'3" (the Chink)

no. 3 inches is a height mog. difference between 5ft 5 and 6ft is like a dad and his 13 year old son.

I disagree tbh it's more face like literally we have 6 foot 3 bbc faceandlms getting rejected cause his face sucks

Nah I’m about a 5 psl and just under 6ft and I only got a little bit of attention because I’m a sperg who’s not very charming. Don’t forget how important being NT is.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I disagree tbh it's more face like literally we have 6 foot 3 bbc faceandlms getting rejected cause his face sucks
lol he is super ugly, and i doubt he is 6ft 3, Probs has a 2 out of 10 face.
Nah I’m about a 5 psl and just under 6ft and I only got a little bit of attention because I’m a sperg who’s not very charming. Don’t forget how important being NT is.
yh people think being NT is cope, NT is not confidence, NT = approachable or someone you feel safe around.
Unless you are gigachad you have to be NT

lol he is super ugly, and i doubt he is 6ft 3, Probs has a 2 out of 10 face.

yh people think being NT is cope, NT is not confidence, NT = approachable or someone you feel safe around.
Unless you are gigachad you have to be NT

This dude is depressed as it is he literally makes vedios depressed he has no reason to lie also it proves face>height face is the truth

• +1
This dude is depressed as it is he literally makes vedios depressed he has no reason to lie also it proves face>height face is the truth
yh, he has ogre face - literally repulsive or scary to look at.

yh, he has ogre face - literally repulsive or scary to look at.

It is over for truecels like him me and st hamdudi it never began

• +1
Braincels is nigh unreadable thanks to coping manlets that derail every thread with their "tallfags are volcel" bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
I would agree with that. Ugly face is a way bigger death sentence than being short unless you are like Kentray height (5'2") or some shit. Or St. Bagelcel (4'11"/5') height.
Let's look at the height of my past lays (for reference I am 5'6". Maybe like 1.69m in the morning. 1.67m evening height measured by a doctor).
I think so as long as you are taller than the girl by a few, maybe even a couple inches, a lot of women don't give a shit about your height. It's only some basic bitches who want a dude whose like 9+ inches taller than her. I think on average women want a guy whose like 5 inches taller than her barefoot. Some women are not even very picky and only require the guy to be taller than her barefoot. Some don't care if they are taller than you by a bit.
1-(claim) 4'8" (bitch had scoliosis. I think she was frauding her height.)
2-(claim)5'3" (fat ugly chick)
3-(estimate)5'1" (Punjabi ex)
4-(estimate)5'2-5'4" (obese)
5-(claim)5'7" (yes she was taller than me. she ugly and fat tho)
6-(claim)4'10" (Yogapants was my 2nd shortest lay but also my hottest. Has scoliosis)
7-(claim)5'1" (fat filipina single mom)
8-(claim)5'2" (58 year old BBW)
9-(claim)5'3" (the Chink)
What is even the point of fucking people this ugly??? I have only settled for less than a 5 twice out of the 12 ppl I’ve fucked

What is even the point of fucking people this ugly??? I have only settled for less than a 5 twice out of the 12 ppl I’ve fucked
I basically take what I can get. I've only really enjoyed having sex with three people (in this order): Yogapants, Punjabi, Chink. The Chink is facially ugly but not fat. And the Punjabi was chubby but when she put in the effort to look good, she managed to turn me on more than the Chink at times. Since she had a better body and face. Though fat. Yogapants was my only legitimately hot free lay.

I basically take what I can get. I've only really enjoyed having sex with three people (in this order): Yogapants, Punjabi, Chink. The Chink is facially ugly but not fat. And the Punjabi was chubby but when she put in the effort to look good, she managed to turn me on more than the Chink at times. Since she had a better body and face. Though fat. Yogapants was my only legitimately hot free lay.

Call me volcel but i reuse to touch black asian and mixed women tbh white women or death in before racist no i was born in the wrong body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
being tall adds 1 point to perceived attractiveness, that's it.