Braincels obsession with height makes me want to rape them

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
These cucks seriously think that a normie faced 7ft basketball player is more desirable to women then O'Pry just because he is much taller, i still hate IT much more, but man are these guys annoying. They would probably even think a 7ft indian bald curry mogs Ghandy because of his height jfl
Screenshot 20190918 202515 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 13787, Hector and 4 others
These cucks seriously think that a normie faced 7ft basketball player is more desirable to women then O'Pry just because he is much taller, i still hate IT much more, but man are these guys annoying. They would probably even think a 7ft indian bald curry mogs Ghandy because of his height jfl
View attachment 114930
Ghandy

It's kinda people's way to cope, you can barely change height but you can change face, just another level of bluepilling akin to "looks don't matter"

It's all FACE it's ONLY face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, BigBoy, Hector and 2 others
It's kinda people's way to cope, you can barely change height but you can change face, just another level of bluepilling akin to "looks don't matter"

Yeah and those cucks don't seem to realize is that it's much more acceptable in society to reject someone because of his height then to laugh at his face calling him ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 245 and WannaBeA6
Foids won't pick opry over a 6'7 normie.
JFL if you think otherwise.
Being heightmogged is your death

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 245, Germania and 1 other person

If you are short its over..no slaying for you.. you will be made fun of by anybody especially women.. face wont save your small body like height wont save your ugly face..Its FACE HEIGHT FRAME..keep coping and denying real life

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Jack, CopingCel and 3 others
Yes they would, i can't believe I'm even talking about it. So girls would pick Andre the Giant over Gandy, Chico, Barrett you cuck?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 13787
ZAC EFRON IS 5'8''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 245
Yes they would, i can't believe I'm even talking about it. So girls would pick Andre the Giant over Gandy, Chico, Barrett you cuck?
Chico is a 6'4 prettyboy so he has more appeal than Andre. Andre even gets some minus points because after 6'7 more height isn't that great.
6'4-6'7 is the golden height. So if two guys are in this range then it's about face.
However if you compare a 6'7 normie to a 5'10 guy with Chico face, yes, they would definitely pick the 6'7 guy.
Especially older women care a lot more about height than face for some reason.

If you are short its over..no slaying for you.. you will be made fun of by anybody especially women.. face wont save your small body like height wont save your ugly face..Its FACE HEIGHT FRAME..keep coping and denying real life
Yeah Zac Efron, Marlon Brando, Justin Bieber are doomed, not like they are lusted by women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WannaBeA6
If you are chronically short maybe, but what is considered short through these forums? 175 cm? lol

As long as you're the same average height as women you're fine, women would prefer a 6/10 guy at 6'2? Yeah, but they prefer a 7/10 at 5'8 at any day of the week

Yeah Zac Efron, Marlon Brando, Justin Bieber are doomed, not like they are lusted by women
Wow you named me 3 celebrities statue money maxed me..i cant find 3 tall celebrities also you are right

Your gf would give o'pry a rimjob and kiss you after that, no matter how tall you are.

Last edited:
Chico is a 6'4 prettyboy so he has more appeal than Andre. Andre even gets some minus points because after 6'7 more height isn't that great.
6'4-6'7 is the golden height. So if two guys are in this range then it's about face.
However if you compare a 6'7 normie to a 5'10 guy with Chico face, yes, they would definitely pick the 6'7 guy.
Especially older women care a lot more about height than face for some reason.
Chico is 6'3 lmao. And no, they would pick the 5'10 guy. Women always lust for face, they never talk about some 6'7 normie just because he is tall. Just be taller then the girls, thats whats important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GenericChad1444 and Germania
height copers are cancer.

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 245
If you are chronically short maybe, but what is considered short through these forums? 175 cm? lol

As long as you're the same average height as women you're fine, women would prefer a 6/10 guy at 6'2? Yeah, but they prefer a 7/10 at 5'8 at any day of the week
Hahahaha bro are you fkn existing in real world?172 cm over 6ft2 for 1/10 rating??i swear to god you must be virgin..women literally make FUN of guys below 175 and hard date below 180..i meam in which fucking world would a good looking woman 5ft8-9 go out on heels towering her boyfriend..just lol bro really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Chico is 6'3 lmao. And no, they would pick the 5'10 guy. Women always lust for face, they never talk about some 6'7 normie just because he is tall. Just be taller then the girls, thats whats important
Girls want a 20cm height difference. You need to be 190cm for 170cm girls. 200cm for 180cm girls (who wants them though?)

I've heard foids glamorize guys because of their height and make fun of manlets with a rather good face btw

You have to understand, these guys are not only worried about pussy, they are also worried about feeling "superior" to other guys, to look at them from above

Braincels is almost nothing but retarded manlets bitching about tallfags and how height is all that matters. The sub went to complete shit when ub2w and his faggot butt buddies took over and banned the good posters. Now the screeching manlets are all thats left.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Hahahaha bro are you fkn existing in real world?172 cm over 6ft2 for 1/10 rating??i swear to god you must be virgin..women literally make FUN of guys below 175 and hard date below 180..i meam in which fucking world would a good looking woman 5ft8-9 go out on heels towering her boyfriend..just lol bro really
When they make fun of "short" guys they are coping and imagining a tall good-looking guy of their dreams

In reality, you can't just get a tall male model, they just go for the male model, and the number of 5'8-9 women is very small for fuck's sake, do even think before arguing?

These women are 96% percentile in the US :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Girls want a 20cm height difference. You need to be 190cm for 170cm girls. 200cm for 180cm girls (who wants them though?)

I've heard foids glamorize guys because of their height and make fun of manlets with a rather good face btw
Look bro, if we are talkin about bellow 5'8 being ridiculed about height i agree, but my point is when you are already at about 5'11 to 6'3 and have a 7/10 face, you would be picked always by women instead of a 6'8 to 7 feet 4/10 face. And between i have dated girls that are 178cm tall and i am 186cm tall, lmao at 20cm difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 245
Look bro, if we are talkin about bellow 5'8 being ridiculed about height i agree, but my point is when you are already at about 5'11 to 6'3 and have a 7/10 face, you would be picked always by women instead of a 6'8 to 7 feet 4/10 face. And between i have dated girls that are 178cm tall and i am 186cm tall, lmao at 20cm difference
It has been proven by studies. Tall foids obviously have less options because 200cm men are still rather rare. So she goes for 186cm guy. It's only a compromise to her. If you believe otherwise, you're bluepilled.
. And yes 6'3 handsome guy would be picked over 6'9 normie. Never denied that. Because it's both tall.
Once you go into TALL category it's only face competing each other.
5'11 handsome guy would lose against 6'8 normie though.
Do you ever fucking to outside? You see so many ugly tall men with gfs.

When they make fun of "short" guys they are coping and imagining a tall good-looking guy of their dreams

In reality, you can't just get a tall male model, they just go for the male model, and the number of 5'8-9 women is very small for fuck's sake, do even think before arguing?

These women are 96% percentile in the US :lul:
The average european height for women is arround 167.. including Spanish Italian etc beeing short..add 10 cm heels and do the maths..just go out and see couples walking arround and see their height difference.. most guys under 175 are dating midget girls.. they can date same height if handsome but slaying no fkn chance

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 39
I am 5'11 and I banged/banging chicks you are dreaming about. The 4 biggest slayers I know in real life are in the 5"9 - 6" range. Be taller than the chick, don't be under 5'8 and have a good face that's all you need.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 245
The average european height for women is arround 167.. including Spanish Italian etc beeing short..add 10 cm heels and do the maths..just go out and see couples walking arround and see their height difference.. most guys under 175 are dating midget girls.. they can date same height if handsome but slaying no fkn chance
Yeah you are right
I am 5'11 and I banged/banging chicks you are dreaming about. The 4 biggest slayers I know in real life are in the 5"9 - 6" range. Be taller than the chick, don't be under 5'8 and have a good face that's all you need.
Yeah, what these height coppers don't get is that the most important thing is to be around 10cm taller then the average girl height in your country, when you are half a head or more taller then the girl then beyond that only face matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The average european height for women is arround 167.. including Spanish Italian etc beeing short
So what? 173 cm is still taller than this
10 cm heels
Wait, so your argument is, because of 10 cm heels, women will pass up on a GL slightly taller than them guy for uglier guys BECAUSE OF THEIR FUCKING HEELS? :lul:
go out and see couples walking arround and see their height difference.. most guys under 175 are dating midget girls
Stop using anecdotal evidence as an argument FFS

Jesus, you are completely insane, what an insane obsession, literally molding reality to feed your fantasy

• +1
Reactions: ChadPreet69
So what? 173 cm is still taller than this

Wait, so your argument is, because of 10 cm heels, women will pass up on a GL slightly taller than them guy for uglier guys BECAUSE OF THEIR FUCKING HEELS? :lul:

Stop using anecdotal evidence as an argument FFS

Jesus, you are completely insane, what an insane obsession, literally molding reality to feed your fantasy
Ok bro you really have no clue go to sleep you need to eat the blackpill.. FACE HEIGHT FRAME all day

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Height theorists are fucking clowns

HEIGHT IS COPE UNLESS BELOW 5'9 (6' in netherlands

• Hmm...
View attachment 114930
I suppose most people there cope thinking that they are beautiful yet short, so that why women don't like them. Then you go outside and see short GL guys slaying

• +1
Because they're all sub 5'7 lol