brazil is the best locationmaxx

galego123

galego123

Kraken
even a 5 foot 6 mexican Bull rider that looked like a janitor slayed here. a 5 foot 8 french guy that look like modric slayed too. southern brazil is full of white girls that have lower standards than europe/US. if you are NT and normie tier you will be treated like a god. only foreigner that didnt slay was an autistic taiwanese. brazil is much better than SEA. foreigner halo is unreal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Beetlejuice, 444 and 9 others
If you like women with a little something extra.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Darkthrone, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
I'm not sure. Because I've encountered a lot of fellow Brazilians in many Incels and MGTOW related websites over the years..

then explain why theres tons of brazilian incels on incel forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Kami, justinzayn and 5 others
thanks for the locationmaxxing tip

the problem is that there's a huge chance to be slayed too :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, fjor2096, PapaGremlin and 3 others
I'm not sure. Because I've encountered a lot of fellow Brazilians in many Incels and MGTOW related websites over the years..
theyre probably not NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15099
yeah, the inceldom rate here is similar to usa/europe. but to slay here as a white guy it is much easier.
these are enough to slay in brazil with foreigner halo:
-180 cm (5"11')
-white
-light eyes
-good hair

i am full european, my ancestors have only married other german immigrants. shame im 5" 10' (178 cm)and birdcell because of mouthbreathing, but i still do well among ethnics and white mid tier beckies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 9670
theyre probably not NT
not that is just that we have the same beauty standard as us/europe even though mixed people are like 45% of the population. my state is like 80% white though, when i went to a state were the majority of people were mixed race i was treated much better.

even a 5 foot 6 mexican Bull rider that looked like a janitor slayed here. a 5 foot 8 french guy that look like modric slayed too. southern brazil is full of white girls that have lower standards than europe/US. if you are NT and normie tier you will be treated like a god. only foreigner that didnt slay was an autistic taiwanese. brazil is much better than SEA. foreigner halo is unreal.
Brazil huge asf tho gang.. what are the best cities ? For me cause I speak English.. Brazilian girls sexy asl

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
Brazil huge asf tho gang.. what are the best cities ? For me cause I speak English.. Brazilian girls sexy asl
man i live in the countryside where boomers still speak german. my City has 3k people, biggest City around has 80k. a white 180 cm normie would benefit from foreigner halo all across the country, but in the northeast is where the real deal is.

@galego23 Is Brazil safe ? Can I walk in the streets of Sao Paolo or Campinã without a gang trying to rob me ?

@galego23 Is Brazil safe ? Can I walk in the streets of Sao Paolo or Campinã without a gang trying to rob me ?
just avoid the slums and you will be fine. plus são paulo is not a good place to visit. as a foraigner, going to coastal cities is your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
man i live in the countryside where boomers still speak german. my City has 3k people, biggest City around has 80k. a white 180 cm normie would benefit from foreigner halo all across the country, but in the northeast is where the real deal is.
Give me names of some cities in north east bro. Also have u lived in US?

Give me names of some cities in north east bro. Also have u lived in US?
i went to Natal, stayed one week and people complimented me a lot because of blue eyes, since there are very few white people there. very good beaches and side activities. also cities like Porto Seguro where rich JBs go on vacation in july (search for Forma turismo). foreigners can get into Forma events aswell. these two are the ones i can vouch for.

i agree , brazil and eastern europe are the best locationmaxes because average woman is way more attractive than average man so less competition for higher quality offer

the worst locations imo are UK and USA because of uglier women compared to men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, 444 and freeone12
i agree , brazil and eastern europe are the best locationmaxes because average woman is way more attractive than average man so less competition for higher quality offer

the worst locations imo are UK and USA because of uglier women compared to men
British men are known for being ugly

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn
@Beetlejuice legit?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I spoofed my Tinder to Brazil years ago. Got like 2 matches. Lol. Asia is so much better.

Maybe I'll try Brazil again but honestly most of the girls look fat and I'm not learning Portuguese.

even a 5 foot 6 mexican Bull rider that looked like a janitor slayed here. a 5 foot 8 french guy that look like modric slayed too.
Totally wrong, 5'6 is manlet in Brazil

southern brazil is full of white girls that have lower standards than europe/US. if you are NT and normie tier you will be treated like a god. only foreigner that didnt slay was an autistic taiwanese. brazil is much better than SEA. foreigner halo is unreal.
If you are at least 5'9, white and have light eyes, it will be a good deal

Totally wrong, 5'6 is manlet in Brazil

If you are at least 5'9, white and have light eyes, it will be a good deal
im 5ft 9 and it is manlet height in south brazil because most people are white
i have decent eyes but shitty jaw/chin
if i was 5ft 11 i would be slaying tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back