Brazilian jbs love asian dudes [RICELS GTFI]

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Huge locationmax for ricels. Lately they have been obsessed with kpop dudes, they are really annoying in twitter and everyone knows about this yellow fever. They even approach you asking for you heritage, always say you're korean or japanese because we hate chinese ppl here. Also japanese and koreans are seen as high class here.
source: I'm a slayer here ded srs

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 6400 and 5 others
Tales from gook island

Kpop guys get surgery to look more European
unless your 6/10 + Asian man you’re doomed

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, 6’1cel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Kpop fans are typically weird looking tho

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 11748, Rasputin and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Rasputin, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
My best friend is JP
can confirm lol, i still remember the day when there was a blonde stacy on the school when i studied with him and she went to hit on him
Fucking envious of him tbhngl
Hes really good looking tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
My best friend is JP
can confirm lol, i still remember the day when there was a blonde stacy on the school when i studied with him and she went to hit on him
Fucking envious of him tbhngl
Hes really good looking tho
just be rice theory

"hey sexy, wanna suck my 4 inch kpop dong?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 14262, ConspiracyTheory and 14 others
Huge locationmax for ricels. Lately they have been obsessed with kpop dudes, they are really annoying in twitter and everyone knows about this yellow fever. They even approach you asking for you heritage, always say you're korean or japanese because we hate chinese ppl here. Also japanese and koreans are seen as high class here.
source: I'm a slayer here ded srs
what about British or Spanish guys?

Cope, asian men have the lowest SMV ever. You need to be a 7PSL Asian to compete with an average white man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Chadlitecel and Be_ConfidentBro
Probably not "loved", but don't have all the negative failo's they do in the rest of the world. I doubt it will remain that way after coronavirus bat eating propaganda though.

kpop fans are ugly 99% of the time, kpop stars are invisible to stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
those kpop stars can have all their fangirls, I will pass
Meanwhile they are fucking all these girls while you are behind your computer 24/7 to pass your STEM degree and work as a wageslave

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Meanwhile they are fucking all these girls while you are behind your computer 24/7 to pass your STEM degree and work as a wageslave
You do know they won't risk their reputation in their peak popularity right? One crazy fan becaming vengeful is enough to destroy their career. I'm doing fine with my career actually, my leg lengthening surgery plan is coming in 2 years.

You do know they won't risk their reputation in their peak popularity right? One crazy fan becaming vengeful is enough to destroy their career. I'm doing fine with my career actually, my leg lengthening surgery plan is coming in 2 years.
Cope these girls enjoy their company. Jfl no LL for your race ricecel. Brutal

Cope these girls enjoy their company. Jfl no LL for your race ricecel. Brutal
I have deepset eyes and decent browridge, so I think my lineage is good. I'm sticking to noodle so have no worries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I have deepset eyes and decent browridge, so I think my lineage is good. I'm sticking to noodle so have no worries.
maxlooks
5'7 (170cm) East Asian normiee
Why should i worry about you. Im just stating some things. GL man

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
maxlooks
5'7 (170cm) East Asian normiee
Why should i worry about you. Im just stating some things. GL man
I mean I have no worries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Jfl this should be suifuel for ricecels like me. This is the same way as saying "the only way that you'd ever be wanted by women is by being a giga top tier member of your race", which means that the average rice men are doomed.
kpop fans are ugly 99% of the time, kpop stars are invisible to stacy
View attachment 668790
I'd ascend with any of those girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
*love asian dudes with compact midface

BeFunky-collage-1-1.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7785
legit,i've seen it many times,white girls obsessed with asian dudes

Only happens if
1- girl is kpop obsessed
2- guy is not visibly ugly or short
3- there is little to no asian where she lives so guy is essentially "just be first east asian she met irl" maxxing

Its ricecel cope

Only happens if
1- girl is kpop obsessed
2- guy is not visibly ugly or short
3- there is little to no asian where she lives so guy is essentially "just be first east asian she met irl" maxxing

Only happens if
1 - ugly girl is kpop obsessed. You won't see blonde stacies obsessed with kpop or chinkcels in general. You see any lemme know and I'll off myself on the damn spot.
2 - All chinkcels are visibly ugly and short by far, even if they are not. Stacies just see them like this no matter what they do or how they look. White is always right.
3 - disagree. if a place has little to no chinkcels then she gets her info about said chinkcels on the internet, and the internet is not very nice towards chinkcels, nor does any western media promote anything that sees chinkcels even holding a foid's hand.

Only happens if
1 - ugly girl is kpop obsessed. You won't see blonde stacies obsessed with kpop or chinkcels in general. You see any lemme know and I'll off myself on the damn spot.
2 - All chinkcels are visibly ugly and short by far, even if they are not. Stacies just see them like this no matter what they do or how they look. White is always right.
3 - disagree. if a place has little to no chinkcels then she gets her info about said chinkcels on the internet, and the internet is not very nice towards chinkcels, nor does any western media promote anything that sees chinkcels even holding a foid's hand.
Seen a few decent looking white girls with Asians on uni campus? Why are white guys so overprotective of white girls? Whores are whores man who gives a fuck

Seen a few decent looking white girls with Asians on uni campus? Why are white guys so overprotective of white girls? Whores are whores man who gives a fuck

who ever said decent looking white girls be with asians? LOL

Seems like you’re too overprotective these white whores like good looking guys, this fantasy in your head that no oriental is good looking or tall just ain’t true and this is coming from an african

You do know they won't risk their reputation in their peak popularity right? One crazy fan becaming vengeful is enough to destroy their career. I'm doing fine with my career actually, my leg lengthening surgery plan is coming in 2 years
how much you lengthening my bro?