Brazilian nigga fucks the wrong man's daughter (ltb) and gets shotgun shell implants

didn't know some westerners did honor killings ngl

not that i support it i don't but i didn't think they did
This is brazil my friend. They behead and skin people for a living down there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, SteveRogers, Sergeant and 5 others
Wait isnt this the wrong video?

I swear in the OG one a pistol was used and he shot him lots of times from a bit more distance.

And the daugther was trying to grab his hand and stop him from doing it?

Some young woman (either a teenager or early 20s) had her one of her arms cut off with a rusty knife (to inflict more damage). Then the other arm. She was crying and shrieking the whole time. Then they cut off one leg and then the other. She was still alive. Then she died out by bleeding.
Reason?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
didn't know some westerners did honor killings ngl

not that i support it i don't but i didn't think they did
Brazilians isn’t considered a western nation. Only North America is considered part of the west. This means Canada and the United States. Technically Mexico is a part of North America as well, but it’s not considered to be part of the west either.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, TechnoBoss, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person

I swear in the OG one a pistol was used and he shot him lots of times from a bit more distance.

Nah, that's the original. Mandela effects for you maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser

No. This is the right video. They just omitted the part where he was fucking her.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futureashtray, Heinrich Schmidt, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
Why would you go fuck some girl without knowing what kind of family she has? It's his fault for not being self-aware.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Why would you go fuck some girl without knowing what kind of family she has? It's his fault for not being self-aware.
Retarded take. She filmed him, he had no idea. He was killed because of her actions.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, TechnoBoss, arabcelxxx and 6 others
  • +1
She filmed him, he had no idea.
A lot of guys are just horny af and all they care about getting the pussy, not the consequences. If you're going on a date with a girl, you should get to know who the fuck is she and what kind of family she comes from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46979, LegitUser and i_love_roosters
damn

anyone know how old he was?

• Hmm...
Brazilians isn’t considered a western nation. Only North America is considered part of the west. This means Canada and the United States. Technically Mexico is a part of North America as well, but it’s not considered to be part of the west either.
is the western world the same as the white world (with obvious excepts like albania, bosnia and russia)

• JFL
is the western world the same as the white world (with obvious excepts like albania, bosnia and russia)
Shit countries except Russia. It's shit to live there too, but they're based on a national and geopolitical level

Bro made sure he was dead with that extra round

• JFL
Yes, the western world is western and northern Europe, along with Australia, New Zealand, US and Canada.

• +1
thats on gang fr

• JFL
Bump. :feelshah:

• JFL
Speech bubble chad

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, RichardSpencel and Michael Myers
Nah bro, I need to get out of this country with these low ass iq individuals.
That's the least violent favela execution btw :feelskek:

so fucked icl if anything he should have punished his daughter not him but even still thats also fucked

• +1
Idk man some dads are attached to their daughters and see them as princesses n shut. Something in the police dude must’ve snapped n sht
Basically live footage of a bluepilled cucks worldview shattering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and i_love_roosters
He just wanted kill a human Mexicans and some Brazilians are biologically psychopath
- a filthy vindaloo with a anime profile pic

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, RichardSpencel and i_love_roosters
The police in Brazil are prob as bad as cartels.

• +1
Say NO to interbreeding. Also anyone saying that he should've killed the daughter as well doesn't have many brain cells, the last thing humanity needs right now is female deaths

• +1
Reactions: The Charon and i_love_roosters
Good. I don't want kids. Fuck dedicating any time or resources to some ungrateful brat who doesn't make the world or my life any better
You and your Korean wife will have a hapa daughter that will get pregnant by Tyrone and you'll have Tyrone grandsons

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and optimisticzoomer
You and your Korean wife will have a hapa daughter that will get pregnant by Tyrone and you'll have Tyrone grandsons
She doesn't want kids thankfully :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and optimisticzoomer
She'll get pregnant by accident and refuse to get an abortion
Lol that would be hot but we've already discussed this
She'll probably get her tubes tied so we can have raw passionate sex without birth control

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and i_love_roosters
Say NO to interbreeding. Also anyone saying that he should've killed the daughter as well doesn't have many brain cells, the last thing humanity needs right now is female deaths
Why’s that

Whore

• JFL
Then he will shove her down the stairs. :feelshmm:
Reading this made me sad. I remember my celtic onetis was telling me about how to have sex and avoid getting foids pregnant and I joked about shoving them down the stairs so they abort. She called me s psycho in the cutest way possible and we laughed together :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reading this made me sad. I remember my celtic onetis was telling me about how to have sex and avoid getting foids pregnant and I joked about shoving them down the stairs so they abort. She called me s psycho in the cutest way possible and we laughed together :feelscry:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
What happened between you two?

• So Sad
What happened between you two?
She was giving me extreme iois and was the nicest a person had been to me. We used to talk for literal hours everyday (she was my colleague at work). The thing was, she had a husband and a 2yo kid. She told me she was unhappy in her relationship. I had no problem with accepting her in that situation. I was too high inhib to proceed in any way :feelscry:. One day I left the job and returned home. We said bye to each other and.... :feelscry:.

@SecularIslamist called me a cuck for willing to accept a foid with a kid

• So Sad
She was giving me extreme iois and was the nicest a person had been to me. We used to talk for literal hours everyday (she was my colleague at work). The thing was, she had a husband and a 2yo kid. She told me she was unhappy in her relationship. I had no problem with accepting her in that situation. I was too high inhib to proceed in any way :feelscry:. One day I left the job and returned home. We said bye to each other and.... :feelscry:.

@SecularIslamist called me a cuck for willing to accept a foid with a kid
First of all, JFL at listening to some schizophrenic curry on the internet and not following your heart instead. Anyway, that sucks bhai. :feelsbadman: If she could have made you happy then you should have gone for it. I used to have that “better incel than cuck” mentality but sometimes you meet someone and you really hit it off and you don’t mind as much anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
First of all, JFL at listening to some schizophrenic curry on the internet and not following your heart instead. Anyway, that sucks bhai. :feelsbadman: If she could have made you happy then you should have gone for it. I used to have that “better incel than cuck” mentality but sometimes you meet someone and you really hit it off and you don’t mind as much anymore.
He didn't affect me in any way. It all happened 6 months before joining this hell hole.

But yeah, I regret my choices every single night and then I wake up to dreams of her :feelscry:.

• +1
  • JFL
Once, my friend's drug dealer uncle threatened to kill me for starting to dance with his girlfriend at a party.

Anyways poor kid he was just enjoying some pussy and the faggot dad has psycothic attack, mentally ill af
Stay safe nigga

1st worlders don't understand, this is just how mate guarding works in primitive societies. if you fuck a man's daughter without his permission and approval, it's a death sentence. he should have met the dad and waited until marriage to have sex with her at 30

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and i_love_roosters