Brazilian nigga fucks the wrong man's daughter (ltb) and gets shotgun shell implants

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Sergeant, Michael Myers and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist called me a cuck for willing to accept a foid with a kid
First of all, JFL at listening to some schizophrenic curry on the internet and not following your heart instead. Anyway, that sucks bhai. :feelsbadman:
@Michael Myers
She is already in a relationship with him. It doesn't matter if she's not happy unless she's broken up with him, you don't get in between another person's relationship. That's just basic common courtesy. It's adultey. People are hands off, until they're single.

And yes anyway, she already has a kid so that's baggage. If you're fine with that okay, but it's a ton of responsibility. I ain't accepting any single moms. It that's okay with you fine lmao. But I'd lose all interest...

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and i_love_roosters
@Michael Myers
She is already in a relationship with him. It doesn't matter if she's not happy unless she's broken up with him, you don't get in between another person's relationship. That's just basic common courtesy. It's adultey. People are hands off, until they're single.

And yes anyway, she already has a kid so that's baggage. If you're fine with that okay, but it's a ton of responsibility. I ain't accepting any single moms. It that's okay with you fine lmao. But I'd lose all interest...
Idk niga, your values are a bit primitive. Love and feelings exist after all. We're talking about humans and not cars. Regardless, this all happened a bit more than a year ago, I wish I could get it out of my head

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Idk niga, your values are a bit primitive. Love and feelings exist after all. We're talking about humans and not cars. Regardless, this all happened a bit more than a year ago, I wish I could get it out of my head
I don't think it's primitive to want a pure untouched women. I think that's natural and human.

I can understand if you wanted her and you was divorced and had a child too. In which case it's a similar situation and you both have similar experiences. I think you're just infatuated with her. It might be hard, but try to catch feelings for someone else, this time single and child free.

I had a raging oneitis too. Time healed it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He didn't affect me in any way. It all happened 6 months before joining this hell hole.

But yeah, I regret my choices every single night and then I wake up to dreams of her :feelscry:.
Can’t you get in touch with her anymore? Give it a try before you give up completely. That said, if it happened some time ago there’s a chance she reconciled with her husband already, but you won’t know until you question her about it.

• +1
favela criminals = a bunch of sissy boys who hide behind their gun’s trigger

• +1
Anyone have the vid where he fucks tha bitch?

• +1
Can’t you get in touch with her anymore? Give it a try before you give up completely. That said, if it happened some time ago there’s a chance she reconciled with her husband already, but you won’t know until you question her about it.
Maybe one day our souls will meet again if it was meant to happen :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, futureashtray, beefliverontop and 1 other person
I hate bitches so much, look what this girl did to her dad. Bitch was messing around posting her getting fucked and now the dad is in jail and her dumb bf died aswell. I guess i understand the dad but i feel bad for them. The family is broken apart now. This is why im scared to have kids. I honestly dont know what i will do if i get a daughter…

• +1
Nvm
I read it wrong mb

• +1
Jokes aside, this is seriously fucked up if you think about it. The guy didn't do anything wrong, he didn't rape her, didn't force her, didn't sneakily record her or even post the tape, that was all on the bitch, yet he had to die like this. Very fucked up man.

• JFL
Once, my friend's drug dealer uncle threatened to kill me for starting to dance with his girlfriend at a party.

Anyways poor kid he was just enjoying some pussy and the faggot dad has psycothic attack, mentally ill af
Well that’s just asking for trouble. What are you doing with someone else’s bitch? He won’t take the mog and try to kill you. :hnghn:

• +1
@Michael Myers

I think it’s safe to say that she was going to leave her husband for him, if @i_love_roosters was going to commit. Obviously he shouldn’t be having an actual affair with her.

• +1
I don't think it's primitive to want a pure untouched women. I think that's natural and human.

I can understand if you wanted her and you was divorced and had a child too. In which case it's a similar situation and you both have similar experiences. I think you're just infatuated with her. It might be hard, but try to catch feelings for someone else, this time single and child free.

I had a raging oneitis too. Time healed it tbh.
Elaborate. :feelsbadman:

• +1
ah fuaaakkkkk i need to go back to the looksmax section

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
I think it’s safe to say that she was going to leave her husband for him, if @i_love_roosters was going to commit. Obviously he shouldn’t be having an actual affair with her.
That's my point. But she wasn't broken up with him. You can't get with a women while she's seeing someone else at the same time. That's exactly what an affair is.

@i_love_roosters what you should've done if you really wanted her (irrespective of the kid issue) is tell her leave him for me or we stop talking. Simple as that really. Otherwise I don't think you should consider another women your potential even if she's going through a difficult time with her partner.

• +1
She was giving me extreme iois and was the nicest a person had been to me. We used to talk for literal hours everyday (she was my colleague at work). The thing was, she had a husband and a 2yo kid. She told me she was unhappy in her relationship. I had no problem with accepting her in that situation. I was too high inhib to proceed in any way :feelscry:. One day I left the job and returned home. We said bye to each other and.... :feelscry:.

@SecularIslamist called me a cuck for willing to accept a foid with a kid
Why be with a woman who would leave her husband and father of her kids because she's unhappy

That's my point. But she wasn't broken up with him. You can't get with a women while she's seeing someone else at the same time. That's exactly what an affair is.

@i_love_roosters what you should've done if you really wanted her (irrespective of the kid issue) is tell her leave him for me or we stop talking. Simple as that really. Otherwise I don't think you should consider another women your potential even if she's going through a difficult time with her partner.
If I understand right, both of them hadn’t done anything yet. And they were going to, if he was going to do that. But it seems like he didn’t, so they never got to be together. I don’t think he thinks it’s okay to actually fool around with a woman physically. Anyway, maybe he should hit her up again and ask how things are going. If they’re in the same situation and she wants to leave her husband, I guess there’s no reason for him not to go through with it. Although I think they’re probably back together again, or she doesn’t want to leave him anymore. Who knows?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Why be with a woman who would leave her husband and father of her kids because she's unhappy
That’s a good point. But that’s emotions for ya.

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
Elaborate. :feelsbadman:
I liked a girl from 2011-2014. Thinking about her everyday. I found out she had a bf in 2014 and almost lost interest. But I was over her technically.

Nhl I did still have a low oneitis fever for her from from 2014-2017 but not so strong. I rarely think about her now. She is just a distant memory. She fucked chad left, right and centre. Descended 1 PSL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and i_love_roosters
She wasn't married to with him. It was a shit relationship that resulted in an accidental kid.
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
That’s a good point. But that’s emotions for ya.
People who truly love eachother would never leave because of unhappy periods

then u never loved eachother to begin with, u stick together no matter what

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
If I understand right, both of them hadn’t done anything yet. And they were going to, if he was going to do that. But it seems like he didn’t, so they never got to be together. I don’t think he thinks it’s okay to actually fool around with a woman physically. Anyway, maybe he should hit her up again and ask how things are going. If they’re in the same situation and she wants to leave her husband, I guess there’s no reason for him not to go through with it. Although I think they’re probably back together again, or she doesn’t want to leave him anymore. Who knows?
I'm probably forgotten atp :feelscry:. They're still together, I have her on FB

• +1
I liked a girl from 2011-2014. Thinking about her everyday. I found out she had a bf in 2014 and almost lost interest. But I was over her technically.

Nhl I did still have a low oneitis fever for her from from 2014-2017 but not so strong. I rarely think about her now. She is just a distant memory. She fucked chad left, right and centre. Descended 1 PSL.
That sucks, man. At least you’re over her. That’s what’s important. I am also over my oneitis since the wedding but I believe the only way to get over someone completely is to find someone new but I’m not interested in anyone so I can’t truly move on, if that makes sense. I’m basically stuck. Did you become interested in anyone else before you got over it?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
I'm probably forgotten atp :feelscry:. They're still together, I have her on FB
Yeah, she’s too busy with her husband and kid(s) so she won’t be thinking of you anymore, it seems very unlikely. It’s time-consuming and energy-consuming to raise a kid with someone, so her thoughts are revolved mainly around her family now that you’re completely out of the picture. That’s life.

• So Sad
I believe the only way to get over someone completely is to find someone new but I’m not interested in anyone so I can’t truly move on, if that makes sense. I’m basically stuck
I'm basically in the same situation :feelscry:

• So Sad
I'm basically in the same situation :feelscry:
It sucks, doesn’t it? You want to completely move on but you can’t since there’s no one else. :feelsbadman::feelscry: How long have you been in this situation? And what’s your age?

• +1
It sucks, doesn’t it? You want to completely move on but you can’t since there’s no one else. :feelsbadman::feelscry: How long have you been in this situation? And what’s your age?
This all happened between December 2022 and March 2023. It's been a little more than a year now. I'm 21, she was 3 years older than me

• +1
This all happened between December 2022 and March 2023. It's been a little more than a year now. I'm 21, she was 3 years older than me
I’ve been in this situation for almost 3 years now. You should look ASAP, otherwise you will end up like me. :feelsbadman: Funny, my oneitis was 3 years younger than me. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
I’ve been in this situation for almost 3 years now. You should look ASAP, otherwise you will end up like me. :feelsbadman: Funny, my oneitis was 3 years younger than me. :feelscry:
Maybe life will get better after I'm done studying. I'll try and get a nice job and build a circle. Maybe I'll meet someone then. If not, I'm buying a Gipsy wife

• +1
That sucks, man. At least you’re over her. That’s what’s important. I am also over my oneitis since the wedding but I believe the only way to get over someone completely is to find someone new but I’m not interested in anyone so I can’t truly move on, if that makes sense. I’m basically stuck. Did you become interested in anyone else before you got over it?
I know what you mean...I was interested in a couple of other people. But this one she always lurked in the background. For instance, my other oneitises wouldn't last more than a few months. And as soon as I stopped seeing them IRL she'd come back. But I finally got over her completely between 2017-2018

I've been oneitis-free for the last 6 years :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Michael Myers