Brazilian nigga fucks the wrong man's daughter (ltb) and gets shotgun shell implants

Maybe life will get better after I'm done studying. I'll try and get a nice job and build a circle. Maybe I'll meet someone then. If not, I'm buying a Gipsy wife
I’m also currently studying. First-year student. I’ve got a long way to go if God hasn’t put me in my grave yet. How much does a Romani wife cost? That’s a racial slur according to Romanis so I don’t use it. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
I know what you mean...I was interested in a couple of other people. But this one she always lurked in the background. For instance, my other oneitises wouldn't last more than a few months. And as soon as I stopped seeing them IRL she'd come back. But I finally got over her completely between 2017-2018

I've been oneitis-free for the last 6 years :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
Good job! :feelsautistic: And yeah, being interested in others at the same time does help a lot. Sadly, I don’t have that so it’s been really difficult for me, but alhamdullilah I can say it’s been 6 months since I’ve been over her. But she lives rent-free in my head because there’s no one else. I also avoid the places where I might run into her or her husband since I don’t want to attach a face to the person, then he will live rent-free in my head. It’s also especially difficult for me because I’m asexual so I have a hard time finding someone attractive. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters
I’m also currently studying. First-year student. I’ve got a long way to go if God hasn’t put me in my grave yet. How much does a Romani wife cost? That’s a racial slur according to Romanis so I don’t use it. :feelsbadman:
Jfl for not calling those dalits what they are. Fuck that politically correct shit

Buying a foid will set you back somewhere between 10-25k usd. There are cheaper ones too but I wouldn't even consider that:sick:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Jfl for not calling those dalits what they are. Fuck that politically correct shit

Buying a foid will set you back somewhere between 10-25k usd. There are cheaper ones too but I wouldn't even consider that:sick:
It is my Islamic duty not to upset people. That is not the character of an Islamic man. At least, if they want to practice the religion correctly. Anyway, $10-25k is doable. I didn’t know there were Romanis in Turkey, I thought they were in EE only.

• Love it
  • +1
I can afford that tbh.... I lost 7k trading shitcoins last week. That's still a lot of money to me ofc. But I gambling with it and all profit anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
It is my Islamic duty not to upset people. That is not the character of an Islamic man. At least, if they want to practice the religion correctly. Anyway, $10-25k is doable. I didn’t know there were Romanis in Turkey, I thought they were in EE only.
He's in Bulgaria.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Michael Myers
His daughter is an whore and the boy was just trying to get a lay but he kills the boy jfl.

Fathers are legit the biggest cucks walking this planet.

Your little angel is a slut.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I hate bitches so much, look what this girl did to her dad. Bitch was messing around posting her getting fucked and now the dad is in jail and her dumb bf died aswell. I guess i understand the dad but i feel bad for them. The family is broken apart now. This is why im scared to have kids. I honestly dont know what i will do if i get a daughter…
when you engage in degeneracy the male usually pays the price. would the dad have killed him if they just posted pictures like the first one where they are hugging? what he should have done was snatch the phone from her hand. but most importantly no sex in the woods before marriage. the dad is based for enforcing the norms of trad society. we also do not know if he met the dad and the dad conveyed ample warning first, and he chose to disregard and transgress against the patriarchal order.

• Hmm...
There's a shit ton of them in Turkey too. I've been living in Bulgaria since returning from the IOM. I'll spend summer in Turkey :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
There's a shit ton of them in Turkey too. I've been living in Bulgaria since returning from the IOM. I'll spend summer in Turkey :feelsyay:
Im going to visit Bulgaria maybe this summer. :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
There's a shit ton of them in Turkey too.
I wanna buy cutie from central anatolia for £250k :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay: is this possible?m

I'd take out a loan and pay it back rest of my life for her. It's totally worth it :feelsokman:

• JFL
Gengy x Roosters collab? I'm hoping I'll not have went to Turkey by the time you pull up
When are you going to Turkey? Yeah, no problem. Don’t mind getting mogged irl by you. :feelshmm:

• +1
I wanna buy cutie from central anatolia for £250k :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay: is this possible?m

I'd take out a loan and pay it back rest of my life for her. It's totally worth it :feelsokman:
No such custom of selling foids anywhere in Turkey. It's funny how it happens in a EU country that is trying to claim developed :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
17 July - 1 Setp
If I’m going, I’ll be going in begin July so that’s enough time. :feelshmm: I already chose a few countries to stay at. But we shall see.

• Love it
If I’m going, I’ll be going in begin July so that’s enough time. :feelshmm: I already chose a few countries to stay at. But we shall see.
Gengy Euro tour 2024 :love:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
Let’s hope nobody thinks I’m going for dirty things. I’m halalmaxxed. :feelscry:
I'm struggling with this :feelscry:. A nigga I used to be friends with invited me to Sunny Beach to spend a few days together and hit the clubs. It's guaranteed I'll slay but that's a huge sin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Michael Myers
I'm struggling with this :feelscry:. A nigga I used to be friends with invited me to Sunny Beach to spend a few days together and hit the clubs. It's guaranteed I'll slay but that's a huge sin.
Where is Sunny Beach? Well, I wouldn’t be able to slay even if I wanted to (I don’t) because I’m too ugly anyway.

• +1
Where is Sunny Beach? Well, I wouldn’t be able to slay even if I wanted to (I don’t) because I’m too ugly anyway.
It's a seaside resort in Bulgaria. It's similar to Mallorca, Ibiza and the various other seaside resorts. It gets a lot of tourists from westoid countries. I've heard stories of subhuman dalit gypsies from the slums slaying Scandinavian stacies

• +1
It's a seaside resort in Bulgaria. It's similar to Mallorca, Ibiza and the various other seaside resorts. It gets a lot of tourists from westoid countries. I've heard stories of subhuman dalit gypsies from the slums slaying Scandinavian stacies
That’s interesting! I’m not really interested in visiting beaches and whatnot. I just want to explore some of the cities and slums. You think I’ll get stabbed for a few jewros? :hnghn:

• +1
That’s interesting! I’m not really interested in visiting beaches and whatnot. I just want to explore some of the cities and slums. You think I’ll get stabbed for a few jewros? :hnghn:
No, you're not getting stabbed in Bulgaria

• +1
  • JFL
I can't speak much about the rest of EE but Bulgaria is 15% brown muzzy :forcedsmile:
Well if you don’t see me in Bulgaria it’s because a slavcel stabbed me. Likely @St.TikTokcel :hnghn:

• JFL
  • JFL
Good. I don't want kids. Fuck dedicating any time or resources to some ungrateful brat who doesn't make the world or my life any better
They make your life a whole lot better, they bring meaning to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, i_love_roosters, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
What happened to the killer and the cameraman

• Hmm...