BREAKING NEWS: Time For Coders To Get A New Job [ITS OVER For Coders In 2023] Actually srs. [New Study Evidence]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

what are coders going to do now?

keep being in denial until this happens within the next year? or what

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, zyMOGenic, hattrick and 13 others
Over for your 148 IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, MentalistKebab, Jhon Smith and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and thecel
ye they’ll trust back end code written by a robot and not understand the mechanics of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, zyMOGenic, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
ye they’ll trust back end code written by a robot and not understand the mechanics of it
are u one of those guys who is in denial

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, thecel and Blond3cel
Okay, Its been decided. FUCK university, im applying for an apprenticeship to learn a trade soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, zyMOGenic, hattrick and 8 others
Okay, Its been decided. FUCK university, im applying for an apprenticeship to learn a trade soon
Schade, wir hätten gemeinsam IT-Foids 😋🥳 slayen können.

• JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 14693
anything that can be done as a remote job will go first

then officecuck jobs

then factorycuck jobs

then trades

but i used to be in roofing , and youd think you cant replace that

but what they started doing was assembling parts of the roof in a factory with robots on a mass scale, then just sending them on a big lorry, so all us roofers had to do was put each part together like a jigsaw, 0 skilled work.

even some trades are becoming automated by robots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, 12PSLsubhuman, Jhon Smith and 7 others
Jobs that wont get replaced prob trades jfl. Over for the average white collar neckbeard, cant get his lazy ass to do trades.

Or go into machine learning and contribute to the mass unemployment.

Either way some people need to verify if thats a legitimate code that AI wrote, so yes software engineers are needed.

@Ai Impact your actually on the same mindset like me I will never understand any denial copers.

My grandfather was welder at BMW he also was thinking "A robot will never be able to do this" his job is now done only by robots.
If your in denial of AI takeover in anything IT related ----> over for you IQ

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Hector, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
@Ai Impact your actually on the same mindset like me I will never understand any denial copers.

My grandfather was welder at BMW he also was thinking "A robot will never be able to do this" his job is now done only by robots.
If your in denial of AI takeover in anything IT related ----> over for you IQ
yes bro, us blonde people are genetically intellectually superior to these subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28219 and Blond3cel
ChatGPT is bad at writing code

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and User28823
yes bro, us blonde people are genetically intellectually superior to these subhumans
Bro ya all need to chill with the racism.

.Either way some people need to verify if thats a legitimate code that AI wrote, so yes software engineers are needed.
are you retarded or something

yeah maybe like 1% of the entire software engineer workforce will be needed to double check shit

but the rest of them are going to lose their jobs and or take extremely massive pay cuts

Bro ya all need to chill with the racism.
not racism, its fact

blonde people are the smartest in the entire world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 28219
Water ngl, it’ll take longer than you think though.

We still use newspapers JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
yea work is gonna stop being a thing soon. become rich before 2028 or its probably over

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and efidescontinuado
So fucking true.

Its beyond my mind how anyone can be in denial of this its just pure copium at this point, just look how FUCKING FAST that shit moves forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 26859
Schade, wir hätten gemeinsam IT-Foids 😋🥳 slayen können.
Nach seinem Meister kann man immer noch in die Universität.
anything that can be done as a remote job will go first

then officecuck jobs

then factorycuck jobs

then trades

but i used to be in roofing , and youd think you cant replace that

but what they started doing was assembling parts of the roof in a factory with robots on a mass scale, then just sending them on a big lorry, so all us roofers had to do was put each part together like a jigsaw, 0 skilled work.

even some trades are becoming automated by robots
Eventually I will believe pretty much all jobs can be done by robots tbh.

Just not in our lifetime, some trades will be pretty safe.

All NT social jobs are also safe for now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 28219, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Jobs that wont get replaced prob trades jfl. Over for the average white collar neckbeard, cant get his lazy ass to do trades.

Or go into machine learning and contribute to the mass unemployment.

Either way some people need to verify if thats a legitimate code that AI wrote, so yes software engineers are needed.
How many tho ? They also need some dudes to repair the robots at BMW but they dont need alot of Welders anymore like they used to need.

no IQ for your 5'4 height
yea there is

i used my iq to become have a higher body count that 99.99% of this entire forum

i mog you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, AsGoodAsItGets, joeveniro and 3 others
So fucking true.

Its beyond my mind how anyone can be in denial of this its just pure copium at this point, just look how FUCKING FAST that shit moves forward.
Because there are risks in using ai code. You can't let an junior dev write code he doesn't even understand. We still got a solid 3 to 5 years till ai becomes an good and reliable tool for coding. It will make the job easier and more accessible but programmers will still be needed regardless. Your average rich normie doesn't know shit about programming.

codemonkeys are already obsolete. actually writing software is the most menial part of development.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Because there are risks in using ai code. You can't let an junior dev write code he doesn't even understand. We still got a solid 3 to 5 years till ai becomes an good and reliable tool for coding. It will make the job easier and more accessible but programmers will still be needed regardless. Your average rich normie doesn't know shit about programming.
ur coping hard bro

if ai is doing 80% of the coding, that means 80% of coders will lose their jobs, and the 100% of coders will be fighting for the 20% remaining jobs which means they'll have to take an extreme paycut too.

its fucking OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28219 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Jhon Smith, poopoohead and 2 others
can you respond to dm

ur coping hard bro

if ai is doing 80% of the coding, that means 80% of coders will lose their jobs, and the 100% of coders will be fighting for the 20% remaining jobs which means they'll have to take an extreme paycut too.

its fucking OVER.
I am too tired and drunk to debate this shit. Yep it's over. Too bad I got money saved up for the next 40 years and I don't care. Cheers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28219 and 1 other person
speak english u german niggers, i thought we got rid of that scary language when us anglos defeated you
When talking about the german apprenticeship system you can't get valued out of it.

Anyways, our apprenticeships are the best in the world. Just wanted to get that out. If you learn a trade in Germany you can work it everywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28219 and 1 other person
ho
Over for your 148 IQ
holy fuck, your profile pic has just solidified wide mouth theory for me. obviously Chico is basically perfection but wide/full lips are completely ideal.

• +1
I am too tired and drunk to debate this shit. Yep it's over. Too bad I got money saved up for the next 40 years and I don't care. Cheers.
debate me pussy

yea there is

i used my iq to become have a higher body count that 99.99% of this entire forum

i mog you.
aight sorry bro mb...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 30884
View attachment 2278702

Every job tbh is at risk for being AI automated

With white collar jobs being ironically more at risk in the next 5 years then blue collar .

Shit like art and photography and design is already obliterated by the new Ai self generating stuff . It will take over marketing soon.

Blue collar work the factory work has been automated a while but it'll get more automated to the point factories have zero people practically.

Shit like plumbers electricians are gonna be harder to get robots to automate but no one is guaranteed.

Even shit like therapists their having these Ai bots try to talk but as of now their not that good but give it a few years and it'll probably be on par with a human

Moral of the story is investing likely will be the only avenue up since the stock markets will moon thinking ai will replace everything

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28691, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
How many tho ? They also need some dudes to repair the robots at BMW but they dont need alot of Welders anymore like they used to need.
Electricity, Plumbers, Powerline, HVAC, Elevator Installment, Crane, Farmer, Agriculture Trades jobs literally everything that doesnt have to do much with knowledge and intelligence, but hands-on.

Im not sure about carpenters and welders. 50/50 in the future. They need some math knowledge and precision with their work, which AI could do some use. Manual labor like carrying and moving heavy stuff will be one of the first of trades jobs to be replaced by AI. In fact, they are already developing robots for that now.

Yes, white collar dudes need to repair robots and electric stuff. Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and AI creators will probably be the white collar jobs with the small chance of being automated, since it focuses on creating the singularity itself. Until AI becomes intelligent enough to improve itself.

Electricians and plumbers, I see that job with the lowest chance of being replaced.. Especially plumbers. Plumbing wont get replaced. At least in 25 years. Every building needs a plumber and an electrician. Lets see. Good luck making and installing an robot that could enter different and complicated buildings, dealing with water, shit leakage from pipes and potential danger. Infrastructure is complicated too. E.g as a plumber you need to go to different places of the building to find the leakage. How is AI gonna do that at todays technology? Basic terms like "a black mold exploded in the ceiling's pipe", AI cant comprehend that. And if an accident happens, its quite expensive to repair and reinstall the robot.

These are the type of hands on jobs that wont get replaced in my mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
they should just learn to code
oh wait...

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
View attachment 2278702

makes sense.

I was chatting with a woman, in Berlin. Whom was making nice income, from being some kind of coder with database-analysis or whatever. And she had ZERO education, on it. she said, she was self teached, using youtube videas and shit to learn that. And that it was kinda boring work, and easy for her to do.
Well, than it can't be that hard.

mirin though, that she made good money with this, for good amount of time I guess. But her job, should be outsourced to AI.
imagine how much cheaper services, software, websites, and so on will become! Because these companies no longer have to pay high salary costs anymore for this.

I recall, semi same happened in the accounting/bookkeeping business.
companies, had to pay ALOT to accounting firms in lets say 2003; for people doing the simple task of typing in the paper bills/receipts, into bookkeeping software, and checking how and when it was paid manually. Which costed companies alot of money. Nowadays, software can read the bill/reciepts decently well (from pdf or even from taking a pic), and put it automatically into the bookkeeping program (you only need to check it). and if you uploade the bank file, it valso automatically checks it being paid.
The people that used to work as adminitrators, typing in these bills. has like reduced by 80% orso, maybe more. these peple now do different work I guess

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28691 and Marsik
AI might indeed take over, but it’s definitely not up to the subhuman retards on this forum to predict it.

• JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, AsGoodAsItGets and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
AI might indeed take over, but it’s definitely not up to the subhuman retards on this forum to predict it.
i predicted many things which are already happening with ai rn and i have an ai business. i think im reasonably qualified to predict

• +1
i predicted many things which are already happening with ai rn and i have an ai business. i think im reasonably qualified to predict
No, you’re a retard on an incel forum. Nothing that has happened with AI so far has been unpredictable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 26859
Electricity, Plumbers, Powerline, HVAC, Elevator Installment, Crane, Farmer, Agriculture Trades jobs literally everything that doesnt have to do much with knowledge and intelligence, but hands-on.

Im not sure about carpenters and welders. 50/50 in the future. They need some math knowledge and precision with their work, which AI could do some use. Manual labor like carrying and moving heavy stuff will be one of the first of trades jobs to be replaced by AI. In fact, they are already developing robots for that now.

Yes, white collar dudes need to repair robots and electric stuff. Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and AI creators will probably be the white collar jobs with the small chance of being automated, since it focuses on creating the singularity itself. Until AI becomes intelligent enough to improve itself.

Electricians and plumbers, I see that job with the lowest chance of being replaced.. Especially plumbers. Plumbing wont get replaced. At least in 25 years. Every building needs a plumber and an electrician. Lets see. Good luck making and installing an robot that could enter different and complicated buildings, dealing with water, shit leakage from pipes and potential danger. Infrastructure is complicated too. E.g as a plumber you need to go to different places of the building to find the leakage. How is AI gonna do that at todays technology? Basic terms like "a black mold exploded in the ceiling's pipe", AI cant comprehend that. And if an accident happens, its quite expensive to repair and reinstall the robot.

These are the type of hands on jobs that wont get replaced in my mind.
in general. I think.

Works that are not easily standardised. That have alot of situational factors. That are chaotic. That change alot. That need alot of linking together of many cross factors.
They might be pretty safe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155