Breaking the Dependency Cycle: How to Stop Relying on Her Validation?

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
Lately, I've been struggling with this weird dependency issue. It's like I can only find motivation to do things when I feel like this girl I'm talking to is into me. But the moment she goes silent or ghosts me, my entire drive just plummets, and I end up in a vicious cycle of procrastination and self-indulgence.

Instead of working on my projects, hitting the gym, or just doing anything productive, I find myself glued to my bed, mindlessly scrolling through TikTok, Instagram, and Looksmax.org. It's like I'm stuck in this rut, and I hate feeling like this.

So, my question is, how do I break free from this unhealthy reliance on external validation? How do I find the motivation to pursue my goals and passions regardless of whether she's interested or not?

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Lately, I've been struggling with this weird dependency issue. It's like I can only find motivation to do things when I feel like this girl I'm talking to is into me. But the moment she goes silent or ghosts me, my entire drive just plummets, and I end up in a vicious cycle of procrastination and self-indulgence.

Instead of working on my projects, hitting the gym, or just doing anything productive, I find myself glued to my bed, mindlessly scrolling through TikTok, Instagram, and Looksmax.org. It's like I'm stuck in this rut, and I hate feeling like this.

So, my question is, how do I break free from this unhealthy reliance on external validation? How do I find the motivation to pursue my goals and passions regardless of whether she's interested or not?
Brootal. Idk man

You're just a fucking pussy and deserve to get your jaw rocked and take 6 months for your jaw to recover and be able to eat normally.

I'm so goddamn impatient.

Dating with ADHD is a nightmare.

She’s my drug, I’m getting withdrawal symptoms.

I’m cooked.

Good Bye Reaction GIF

Nah, bro. This is not worth my time.

Last edited:
This bitch makes me wanna go ER.

Experienced the same thing for the last couple of months, until she left me. I suffer from ADHD as well and can’t get her out of my brain, not sure how to improve it besides abusing drugs.