Breath Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Have GODLY Breath At All Times

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

Breath Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Have GODLY Breath At All Times​

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • What Causes Bad Breath?
  • How To Have Elite Smelling Breath
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

The inspiration for this first started off when I was with a three-month-old, and I had to feed, it. One thing I noted while doing so was after I gave it water after it was done eating baby food was that it had ZERO (and I mean ZERO) bad breath. This was a few years back and it has come back up into my head. In this guide, I will show you how to literally have GOD-TIER breath like an infant.

This thread isn't necessarily about eliminating bad breath, it's on how to have AMAZING breath at all times!

Your average baby's mouth literally looks 100% clean, especially their tongue. It's super pink, devoid of any white. (Making your tongue as pink as possible is ideal, I will explain why below)

What Causes Bad Breath?​

The fundamental cause of bad breath is BAD BACTERIA! Either in the mouth, stomach, or in your gut. Good bacteria do not produce bad breath, bad bacteria do. The main contributor to bad breath is leftover food inside your mouth! Babies lack teeth, so they can't trap anything foul-smelling in their teeth. Also, babies have a good gut and digestive health and they also are very hydrated (saliva kills bad breath), squashing all possibilities of getting bad breath. Babies only develop bad breath after they develop some teeth.

Things that commonly cause bad breath are the following.
  • Plaque, Gum Disease or Tartar. These are sticky white or yellow bacteria that form in your mouth (gums and teeth)

• White Tongue: Remnants of food, liquids, or anything on your tongue get collected here and cause bad breath

• Not Brushing Your Teeth, or brushing it incorrectly: Obvious.

• Poor Gut Health or Poor Digestion: Your microbiome is in horrible condition and even if your mouth smells fine, your breath won't since the smell of your gut or stomach will climb up your esophagus and will be noticeable to others. Another potential problem here could be that your stomach can not process your food properly, leaving the food there to rot, ferment, and will be smelled by the outside world.

• Dehydration: Saliva kills and suppresses bad breath. Poor bacteria can not get flushed out of your mouth without saliva and water, and neither can bad breath fighting bacteria do their job in dehydrated conditions. (Do Sub-Saharan Kids In Poverty Have Bad Breath?:feelswat:)

• Weird or Bad Diets: If you're eating unhealthy foods (unbalanced and bio-harming foods) or you're eating a diet that encourages ketosis, you will get bad breath as this hinders your body's ability to function properly to deal with the bacteria in your mouth.

• Smoking or Vaping: Degenerates your oral hygiene, not much else to explain here. This is common knowledge.

• Leftover food inside of the mouth, lack of flossing: You need to get rid of all foods in your mouth! Rinse your mouth when you're done eating, floss when you're done eating or going to bed, and make sure there are no foods in your mouth, even when there are no foods in your mouth, rinse your mouth with water or mouthwash to remove the micro foods in your mouth! This is so important as when leftover food stays in your mouth, it ROTS and FERMENTS!

How To Have Elite Smelling Breath​

Here are guidelines on how to improve your breath! If you have any disease like gum disease, plaque, tartar, colon cancer, or any other mouth infection or bad-breath inducing disease, please consult with a dentist first before continuing! If you're on a strict budget, just stick to one and two, but three will help out tremendously!
  • The first step is to floss properly (get every crack, check your gums as well), brush your teeth (make sure all of your teeth are clean, everywhere, on the top, on the bottom, the behinds, etc.), and your tongue! (with the designated textured backside of your toothbrush, brush the white stuff (it causes bad breath) off your tongue with the best of your ability, even deep into your mouth as well or you can use a tongue scraper, it's better in my opinion.), and use cinnamon products! I say cinnamon specifically because mint is a weak anti-bacterial agent and it tends to mask bad breath instead of fixing the fundamental underlying problem. In summary, mint and bad breath are akin to AXE and body odor, while cinnamon and bad breath are akin to shower + deodorant and body odor. Even I can anecdotally confirm that this works. The first thing you'll want to do is use cinnamon toothpaste. This is the one I have been using as of late. Secondly, you'll want to get cinnamon mouthwash. I recommend leaving this in your mouth for at least thirty seconds to kill the remaining bacteria. Last but not least, the deal sealer, the mouth probiotics, and digestive enzymes! The probiotics will recruit tens of millions of bad breath fighting soldiers in the battle to kill all bad breath in your body and the digestive enzymes will make sure your stomach works at its peak to make sure your food is digested quickly so it doesn't rot and ferment in your stomach, relieves constipation both of which can cause bad breath, especially the first one. Use once a day. The additional thing I will add is to purchase cinnamon mints! This will eradicate any development of bad breath throughout the day, carry these with you, especially if you are going to eat, take these after you're done eating or brush your teeth if you are at home when you eat.
  • The second thing to do is to stay hydrated! Dehydration causes bad breath as it hinders your ability to fight it off. Dehydration causes bad breath because when you're dehydrated your body doesn't produce enough saliva. Without saliva there to clean out debris, bacteria have the chance to grow and cause bad breath.
  • Make sure you're replacing your toothbrush every two months, any longer and the bacteria built up on the bristles of your toothbrush will actually compound and can be causing you bad breath or sub-optimal breath!
  • The final thing to do is to make sure your microbiome is in check, I recommend getting Viome supplements, as it is personalized (gut probiotics aren't one size fits all). This will ensure that there are no bad bacteria in your gut that will be smelled in your breath, no poop stuck in your intestines that people are smelling from your breath, and just general better health.

Conclusion

Don't have bad breath, it's a potent turnoff.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Scarfaced, Deleted member 52566 and 58 others
Good read

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, hattrick, Growth Plate and 2 others

is better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, zelkxd, Jigen and 9 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @FiveFootSix56 @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @Tyronecell @FailedNormieManlet @Lars

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18804 and StrangerDanger
bad breath is indeed my biggest turn off, even it is a hot girl tbh. good post boodmarked liked and shared to my friends and family

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Tylermax, bugeye and 16 others

View attachment 1697621

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

The inspiration for this first started off when I was with a three-month-old, and I had to feed, it. One thing I noted while doing so was after I gave it water after it was done eating baby food was that it had ZERO (and I mean ZERO) bad breath. This was a few years back and it has come back up into my head. In this guide, I will show you how to literally have GOD-TIER breath like an infant.

Your average baby's mouth literally looks 100% clean, especially their tongue. It's super pink, devoid of any white. (Making your tongue as pink as possible is ideal, I will explain why below)

View attachment 1697892

What Causes Bad Breath?​

The fundamental cause of bad breath is BAD BACTERIA! Either in the mouth, stomach, or in your gut. Good bacteria do not produce bad breath, bad bacteria do. The main contributor to bad breath is leftover food inside your mouth! Babies lack teeth, so they can't trap anything foul-smelling in their teeth. Also, babies have a good gut and digestive health and they also are very hydrated (saliva kills bad breath), squashing all possibilities of getting bad breath. Babies only develop bad breath after they develop some teeth.

• Plaque, Gum Disease or Tartar. These are sticky white or yellow bacteria that form in your mouth (gums and teeth)
View attachment 1697673
  • White Tongue: Remnants of food, liquids, or anything on your tongue get collected here and cause bad breath
View attachment 1697676

View attachment 1697687

• Poor Gut Health or Poor Digestion: Your microbiome is in horrible condition and even if your mouth smells fine, your breath won't since the smell of your gut or stomach will climb up your esophagus and will be noticeable to others. Another potential problem here could be that your stomach can not process your food properly, leaving the food there to rot, ferment, and will be smelled by the outside world.
View attachment 1697700

• Dehydration: Saliva kills and suppresses bad breath. Poor bacteria can not get flushed out of your mouth without saliva and water, and neither can bad breath fighting bacteria do their job in dehydrated conditions. (Do Sub-Saharan Kids In Poverty Have Bad Breath?:feelswat:)
View attachment 1697703

• Weird or Bad Diets: If you're eating unhealthy foods (unbalanced and bio-harming foods) or you're eating a diet that encourages ketosis, you will get bad breath as this hinders your body's ability to function properly to deal with the bacteria in your mouth.
View attachment 1697704
  • Smoking or Vaping: Degenerates your oral hygiene, not much else to explain here. This is common knowledge.
View attachment 1697715

• Leftover food inside of the mouth, lack of flossing: You need to get rid of all foods in your mouth! Rinse your mouth when you're done eating, floss when you're done eating or going to bed, and make sure there are no foods in your mouth, even when there are no foods in your mouth, rinse your mouth with water or mouthwash to remove the micro foods in your mouth! This is so important as when leftover food stays in your mouth, it ROTS and FERMENTS!
View attachment 1697735

Here are guidelines on how to improve your breath! If you have any disease like gum disease, plaque, tartar, colon cancer, or any other mouth infection or bad-breath inducing disease, please consult with a dentist first before continuing! If you're on a strict budget, just stick to one and two, but three will help out tremendously!
  • The first step is to floss properly (get every crack, check your gums as well), brush your teeth (make sure all of your teeth are clean, everywhere, on the top, on the bottom, the behinds, etc.), and your tongue! (with the designated textured backside of your toothbrush, brush the white stuff (it causes bad breath) off your tongue with the best of your ability, even deep into your mouth as well), and use cinnamon products! I say cinnamon specifically because mint is a weak anti-bacterial agent and it tends to mask bad breath instead of fixing the fundamental underlying problem. In summary, mint and bad breath are akin to AXE and body odor, while cinnamon and bad breath are akin to shower + deodorant and body odor. Even I can anecdotally confirm that this works. The first thing you'll want to do is use cinnamon toothpaste. This is the one I have been using as of late. Secondly, you'll want to get cinnamon mouthwash. I recommend leaving this in your mouth for at least thirty seconds to kill the remaining bacteria. Last but not least, the deal sealer, the mouth probiotics, and digestive enzymes! The probiotics will recruit tens of millions of bad breath fighting soldiers in the battle to kill all bad breath in your body and the digestive enzymes will make sure your stomach works at its peak to make sure your food is digested quickly so it doesn't rot and ferment in your stomach, relieves constipation both of which can cause bad breath, especially the first one. Use once a day. The additional thing I will add is to purchase cinnamon mints! This will eradicate any development of bad breath throughout the day, carry these with you, especially if you are going to eat, take these after you're done eating or brush your teeth if you are at home when you eat.
  • The second thing to do is to stay hydrated! Dehydration causes bad breath as it hinders your ability to fight it off. Dehydration causes bad breath because when you're dehydrated your body doesn't produce enough saliva. Without saliva there to clean out debris, bacteria have the chance to grow and cause bad breath.
  • The final thing to do is to make sure your microbiome is in check, I recommend getting Viome supplements, as it is personalized (gut probiotics aren't one size fits all). This will ensure that there are no bad bacteria in your gut that will be smelled in your breath, no poop stuck in your intestines that people are smelling from your breath, and just general better health.

Conclusion

View attachment 1697847
View attachment 1697850
View attachment 1697886
Another Banger😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, germanlooks and enchanted_elixir
very good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Buci and enchanted_elixir
Just got an sms from lars about this thread!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 17429, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
White tongue can also be candida. Many people have it without realising

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1697621

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

View attachment 1697892

What Causes Bad Breath?​

View attachment 1697673
View attachment 1697676

View attachment 1697687

View attachment 1697700

View attachment 1697703

View attachment 1697704
View attachment 1697715

View attachment 1697735

• The first step is to floss properly (get every crack, check your gums as well), brush your teeth (make sure all of your teeth are clean, everywhere, on the top, on the bottom, the behinds, etc.), and your tongue! (with the designated textured backside of your toothbrush, brush the white stuff (it causes bad breath) off your tongue with the best of your ability, even deep into your mouth as well), and use cinnamon products! I say cinnamon specifically because mint is a weak anti-bacterial agent and it tends to mask bad breath instead of fixing the fundamental underlying problem. In summary, mint and bad breath are akin to AXE and body odor, while cinnamon and bad breath are akin to shower + deodorant and body odor. Even I can anecdotally confirm that this works. The first thing you'll want to do is use cinnamon toothpaste. This is the one I have been using as of late. Secondly, you'll want to get cinnamon mouthwash. I recommend leaving this in your mouth for at least thirty seconds to kill the remaining bacteria. Last but not least, the deal sealer, the mouth probiotics, and digestive enzymes! The probiotics will recruit tens of millions of bad breath fighting soldiers in the battle to kill all bad breath in your body and the digestive enzymes will make sure your stomach works at its peak to make sure your food is digested quickly so it doesn't rot and ferment in your stomach, relieves constipation both of which can cause bad breath, especially the first one. Use once a day. The additional thing I will add is to purchase cinnamon mints! This will eradicate any development of bad breath throughout the day, carry these with you, especially if you are going to eat, take these after you're done eating or brush your teeth if you are at home when you eat.

Conclusion

View attachment 1697847
View attachment 1697850
View attachment 1697886
Ngl TLDR: but this is a good thread won’t help me as I have good breath but I do think @AscendingHero should have stickies or archived the Pheramones thread posted around December-February that thread was very useful.

9/10 thresd

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
bad breath is indeed my biggest turn off, even it is a hot girl tbh. good post boodmarked like and shared to my friends and family
Definitely, with anyone to be honest. Thanks for sharing!

@AscendingHero should have stickies or archived the Pheramones thread posted around December-February that thread was very useful.
Link me that thread

isnt that one Pantherus did already in BOTB?

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thanks! BOTB Worthy?
for sure you @Prettyboy and @Korea make this site soo fucking good again maybe at his peak. i will join you guys this weekend with banger threads

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, enchanted_elixir, Korea and 1 other person
Thanks! BOTB Worthy?
Congratulations, it will be stickied for a week then moved to BOTB

like @Prettyboy said white tongue is a death sentence

Suprised you didnt mention a tongue scraper or anything like that.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Preoximerianas, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
Link me that thread

isnt that one Pantherus did already in BOTB?
Yeah it’s Pantherus thread super detailed don’t have the link but took screenshots and bookmarked it but dunno how to use bookmark on my phone. If it’s BOTB then no point me asking it to be stickied if it already is :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, enchanted_elixir, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Ngl TLDR: but this is a good thread won’t help me as I have good breath but I do think @AscendingHero should have stickies or archived the Pheramones thread posted around December-February that thread was very useful.

9/10 thresd
Thanks! This is for everyone though as we're trying to seek breath perfection. Only babies have flawless breath or people who are optimizing their breath have top-tier breath, to be honest.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lars
Damn, they need to consult a doctor for that.
The real kicker is that they actually don’t. Like for diabetes, for candida (+ yeast infection) too carnivore / lowcarb diet is the remedy. By abstaining from carbs, you are starving out the infection. Normies take meds, blaackpillers just eat wisely.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, enchanted_elixir and Lars
Congratulations, it will be stickied for a week then moved to BOTB

like @Prettyboy said white tongue is a death sentence

Suprised you didnt mention a tongue scraper or anything like that.
My memory lately :feelswhy:
But yeah I did originally say you can use the back textured side of your toothpaste.
I added the tongue scraper bit though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and AscendingHero
aaaah i get so happy from you guys @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy @Korea <3 <3 <3

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, enchanted_elixir and Korea
Basically fixed digestion issues, I did cover this but great information nonetheless!

• +1
Reactions: Lars
@Korea @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir
i still claim the melanotan 2, fashionreps, and how to fix your (mental)health&looks with diet aka biggest nutrition thread ever made, also how important sleep is and how to maximize it hehe
also how to social interact people and how you get out of your comfort zone

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and Korea
@Korea @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir
i still claim the melanotan 2, fashionreps, and how to fix your (mental)health&looks with diet aka biggest nutrition thread ever made, also how important sleep is and how to maximize it hehe
also how to social interact people and how you get out of your comfort zone
Yeah, please take the fashion one, it's a big thread that has to be detailed like my hair one. That one hurt my fingers, to be honest.

• +1
Yeah, please take the fashion one, it's a big thread that has to be detailed like my hair one. That one hurt my fingers, to be honest.
yeah i will make that one this weekend also buying cloth at that time so amazing to help i will record a video of me doing it step my step

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mirin thred:love:

• Love it
it's all about having a wide ribcage :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19615 and Lars
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @FiveFootSix56 @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @Tyronecell @FailedNormieManlet @Lars

Love when I get pinged on banger threads, easy bookmark :feelsgood:

• +1
I've read somewhere that holding farts will result in them coming out slightly of your mouth , is this true?

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 19769, ALP and 3 others
I've read somewhere that holding farts will result in them coming out slightly of your mouth , is this true?
Guess so holding farts bad for your gut, bad gut = bad health

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and MaxillaMaxing
mfs putting me on cinnamon mints

Great thread. I fit all my wisdom teeth but one is not grown out properly so a lot of food gets stuck in there and it stinks. But the tooth slowly grows out properly so I just brush 3 times a day and use a lot of gum.
Works fine

View attachment 1697621

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

This thread isn't necessarily about eliminating bad breath, it's on how to have AMAZING breath at all times!

View attachment 1697892

What Causes Bad Breath?​

View attachment 1697673
View attachment 1697676

View attachment 1697687

View attachment 1697700

View attachment 1697703

View attachment 1697704
View attachment 1697715

View attachment 1697735

• The first step is to floss properly (get every crack, check your gums as well), brush your teeth (make sure all of your teeth are clean, everywhere, on the top, on the bottom, the behinds, etc.), and your tongue! (with the designated textured backside of your toothbrush, brush the white stuff (it causes bad breath) off your tongue with the best of your ability, even deep into your mouth as well or you can use a tongue scraper, it's better in my opinion.), and use cinnamon products! I say cinnamon specifically because mint is a weak anti-bacterial agent and it tends to mask bad breath instead of fixing the fundamental underlying problem. In summary, mint and bad breath are akin to AXE and body odor, while cinnamon and bad breath are akin to shower + deodorant and body odor. Even I can anecdotally confirm that this works. The first thing you'll want to do is use cinnamon toothpaste. This is the one I have been using as of late. Secondly, you'll want to get cinnamon mouthwash. I recommend leaving this in your mouth for at least thirty seconds to kill the remaining bacteria. Last but not least, the deal sealer, the mouth probiotics, and digestive enzymes! The probiotics will recruit tens of millions of bad breath fighting soldiers in the battle to kill all bad breath in your body and the digestive enzymes will make sure your stomach works at its peak to make sure your food is digested quickly so it doesn't rot and ferment in your stomach, relieves constipation both of which can cause bad breath, especially the first one. Use once a day. The additional thing I will add is to purchase cinnamon mints! This will eradicate any development of bad breath throughout the day, carry these with you, especially if you are going to eat, take these after you're done eating or brush your teeth if you are at home when you eat.
  • Make sure you're replacing your toothbrush every two months, any longer and the bacteria built up on the bristles of your toothbrush will actually compound and can be causing you bad breath or sub-optimal breath!

Conclusion

View attachment 1697847
View attachment 1697850
View attachment 1697886
Mogger thread. Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Buci

View attachment 1697621

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

View attachment 1697892

What Causes Bad Breath?​

View attachment 1697673
View attachment 1697676

View attachment 1697687

View attachment 1697700

View attachment 1697703

View attachment 1697704
View attachment 1697715

View attachment 1697735

Conclusion

View attachment 1697847
View attachment 1697850
View attachment 1697886
Very good thread here needs to be pinned

• +1
Reactions: Buci
yo make a thread on how to clear nose