Breath Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Have GODLY Breath At All Times

I've read somewhere that holding farts will result in them coming out slightly of your mouth , is this true?
Well, where else is it going out? It's possible.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
Great thread. I fit all my wisdom teeth but one is not grown out properly so a lot of food gets stuck in there and it stinks. But the tooth slowly grows out properly so I just brush 3 times a day and use a lot of gum.
Works fine
Works better with drinking loads of water + cinnamon + flossing + mouth probiotics

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
good shit, well written. didn't know about the cinnamon stuff tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
thanks bro, gonna buy cinnamon toothpaste and mints

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Candida :
- thrives on bad sugar (quick ingested form with no fiber)
- can be starved with diet low in sugar / high in fiber, fibers clean the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, and feed the good bacteria who compete and kills candidas and other bad bacterias
- can be killed with anti bacterial agents, such as ginger, mint sure, but also olive oil, oregano oil (very potent), coconut oil
- cycling between bacterial agents is more efficient than spamming only one kind, since the bacterias can develop resistances (small, big, or even immunize themself)

Also is is more efficient to do it in this order : fibrous anti bacterial agent like ginger, cinnamon, mint then good oil like coconut oil, smoothing and feeding the buccal tissues, along with clearing the remaining colonies. This order is better because the agent of the first are quicker to act, the potency of the latest is long and last hours.

Candida is a bacteria present in most human, it is often kept in check by the immune system and bacteria flora. When an individual eat too badly for a long time, he exposes himself to an overgrowth of this common bacteria.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, AscendingHero, Buci and 1 other person
Candida :
- thrives on bad sugar (quick ingested form with no fiber)
- can be starved with diet low in sugar / high in fiber, fibers clean the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, and feed the good bacteria who compete and kills candidas and other bad bacterias
- can be killed with anti bacterial agents, such as ginger, mint sure, but also olive oil, oregano oil (very potent), coconut oil
- cycling between bacterial agents is more efficient than spamming only one kind, since the bacterias can develop resistances (small, big, or even immunize themself)

Also is is more efficient to do it in this order : fibrous anti bacterial agent like ginger, cinnamon, mint then good oil like coconut oil, smoothing and feeding the buccal tissues, along with clearing the remaining colonies. This order is better because the agent of the first are quicker to act, the potency of the latest is long and last hours.

Candida is a bacteria present in most human, it is often kept in check by the immune system and bacteria flora. When an individual eat too badly for a long time, he exposes himself to an overgrowth of this common bacteria.
Nice to know!

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
one of my classmates just linked me this thread :feelswhy:

• JFL
Replace toothbrush every two months? WTF? I stay electric Oral B I only have expensive tastes.

Dip that bitch in 99 proof that'll kill them bacteria.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and enchanted_elixir
Replace toothbrush every two months? WTF? I stay electric Oral B I only have expensive tastes.

Also a great alternative! I'll take note.

Amazing thread with amazing and correct information. I know the comment section is already filled with praise, but I just had to say it too. You covered everything, why we need to get rid of plaque, swish your mouth with water after eating, the colored plaque on the tongue and how we need to scrape it off etc.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir

bro, you change the bristles, not the whole toothbrush

• +1
Amazing thread with amazing and correct information. I know the comment section is already filled with praise, but I just had to say it too. You covered everything, why we need to get rid of plaque, swish your mouth with water after eating, the colored plaque on the tongue and how we need to scrape it off etc.
Thanks!

Anyone else can't properly floss since the the teeth has barely any separation? in many places its worse since it breaks the fiber of the dental floss which can become stuck in there. I've tried a waterpik but these things grow so much fucking mold, otherwise it would be a fine way to clean. I stopped using it since putting mold doesn't sound good. Even if I ran it throught a mouthwash or something before using, I would still be paranoid there is mold in there. Look at this shit:

And toothpaste wise, I can't find one without fluoride or stuff that can be toxic so I just use water, and once a week or so a mouthwash with CPC to "reset" any stuff that may be building up. If anyone has a better idea let me know.

Candida is a very tricky subject. You can grow it in all kinds of areas, mouth, dick being the usual suspects.

Like pretty boy said you can kill it by restricting carbs but in my experience it is overkill. I killed it just by eliminating sugar and alcohol. However i think there is no blanket solution. Some people eat sugar like crazy and never had candida in their lives so...

• +1
I also recommend adding Tonsil stones to the OP. Might help some people. I suffer from this shit as well.

The tonsil stones are mentioned at the end

• Love it
  • Woah

wdym? you mean disinfect the toothbrush with isoprop or something like that?

Also @ thread topic
Basically clean your tongue, keep your mouth free of food leftovers, and use cinamon

• Love it
wdym? you mean disinfect the toothbrush with isoprop or something like that?

Also @ thread topic
Basically clean your tongue, keep your mouth free of food leftovers, and use cinamon
Your bristles hold bad breath bacteria that you need to clean off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
12 hours in isoprop 70% is enough for my toothbrush?
No clue, just needs to be enough to ensure the bacteria is dead.
Smell your toothbrush first and dip it to disinfect.
It shouldn't smell like the bacteria afterward ideally.

• +1
Another banger thread. May I ask you to include me into people you ping?

• +1
12 hours in isoprop 70% is enough for my toothbrush?
Smell your toothbrush, then dip and clean, then smell again.
If the smell goes away, then it's cleaned.

• +1
Dude im bout to buy the toothpaste and mouthwash

You sure it keeps you fresh all day? I use mint and shit longs like for 15 min

@enchanted_elixir

What do you recommend for lightening and evening out gums w/o lasers?

@enchanted_elixir

Dude im bout to buy the toothpaste and mouthwash

You sure it keeps you fresh all day? I use mint and shit longs like for 15 min
Yes, it kills bad breath, mint masks it more.

Try to Get Coumarin free cinnamon.
Screenshot 20220707 155240 Chrome
Screenshot 20220707 155218 Chrome

Who said you had the digest the cinnamon :lul:
Anyways that is kind of a smart idea just to double down on cleaning your breath
I think i remember you or someone else saying that the tongue absorbs things. added that Just to be safer.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think i remember you or someone else saying that the tongue absorbs things. added that Just to be safer.
Oh, ok. You will be fine regardeless

Tried the toothpaste and the mouthwash. By the way you advertised these products you made it seem like my mouth would be a cinnamon roll oven. My mouth/breath smells/taste like nothing. Probably killed more bacteria but idc. That's me tho, worth the try. Won't be buying agn

Tried the toothpaste and the mouthwash. By the way you advertised these products you made it seem like my mouth would be a cinnamon roll oven. My mouth/breath smells/taste like nothing. Probably killed more bacteria but idc. That's me tho, worth the try. Won't be buying agn
If it smells like nothing, then it worked PERFECTLY!
It isn't necessarily supposed to make it smell like cinnamon hahaha

"By the way you advertised these products you made it seem like my mouth would be a cinnamon roll oven"
How?

If it smells like nothing, then it worked PERFECTLY!
It isn't necessarily supposed to make it smell like cinnamon hahaha

"By the way you advertised these products you made it seem like my mouth would be a cinnamon roll oven"
How?
dude you put godly breath in the title
and i get the same results after i brush with a regular mint colgate

dude you put godly breath in the title
and i get the same results after i brush with a regular mint colgate
Then you must have a good diet and/or drink loads of water to begin with

• +1
CINNAKON TOOTHPSSTE

@LooksOverAll jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725