BREXIT IS NOW HAPPENING

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
ITS FINALLY HAPPENING TONIGHT BOYOs FILTHY BRITAIN CUCKS FINALLY QUITTING OUR SACRED EUROPE :feelsez:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, LordNorwood, Blackout.xl and 2 others
i am devastated bout this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Their loss

• +1
Holy shit hell broke loose in france, everybody is talking about this.:feelswhere:

What happened?
Well we thought they were full of shit but its now official and GB's officials are going back to their land, thats just top topic rn every major news is kinda shocked lul :feelsez:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1476
Well we thought they were full of shit but its now official and GB's officials are going back to their land, thats just top topic rn every major news is kinda shocked lul :feelsez:
fuck they think was gon happen

• +1
fuck they think was gon happen
Dunno my man but international relations will go down the fking drain :feelswhere:
Ww3 soon boyos

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Dunno my man but international relations will go down the fking drain :feelswhere:
Ww3 soon boyos
Frexit soon. Melechon and Le pen will capitalize on this

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 4804
They will come crawling back like dogs.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and Deleted member 4804
They're not 'quitting Europe' lmfao

Truly over for low IQcels

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Never. :feelswhere: the opposition is 2 strong rn
The populist sentiment is STRONG in France rn. From what I heard macron is hated and his party isn’t liked. Give it 5-10 years and a frexit referendum can happen

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4804
The populist sentiment is STRONG in France rn. From what I heard macron is hated and his party isn’t liked. Give it 5-10 years and a frexit referendum can happen
Dunno man the elites dont want this, future is uncertain but civil war is already happening lul
I dont mind it dho

:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
depends on the economic consequences of brexit which remain to be seen

• +1
Dunno man the elites dont want this, future is uncertain but civil war is already happening lul
I dont mind it dho

:feelsez:
Carry out your dark triad bad boy activities when everything is going up in flames 😈

• Love it
depends on the economic consequences of brexit which remain to be seen
If the EU can’t ruin the UK, the EU will collapse. If the UK can survive it, any country can. The next country to leave the EU will be italy if the UK succeeds in their goals

• +1
If the EU can’t ruin the UK, the EU will collapse. If the UK can survive it, any country can. The next country to leave the EU will be italy if the UK succeeds in their goals
thats true bc the uk economy is utter dogshit so if it did survive outside eu who knows what might happen

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4804
can you link to good news article about this. All news in US is saturated with Impeachment, Election, and CoronaVirus

latest

Who cares, good riddance to those tea slurping faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Krezo, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
both the EU and the UK will collapse.

• +1
I'm proud to be British today.
Lmfao @ the 'experts' on this forum - 16 year olds who think they know anything about economics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 4804
Happened too late.

Our country is infested with eastern european trash that will continue to drag us down and steal money

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 4804
just kick out all of easturn europe peons

id love to link up with france, italy, spain and switz

but this will make british men, who are already the most desired... 1000x more attractive to women :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Deleted member 4804
just kick out all of easturn europe peons

id love to link up with france, italy, spain and switz

but this will make british men, who are already the most desired... 1000x more attractive to women :love:
Yes and no,brits arent that attractive but us french, are considered the most sexy :feelshmm:
Would definitly steal yo women

Yes and no,brits arent that attractive but us french, are considered the most sexy :feelshmm:
Would definitly steal yo women
90% chance you are balkan

over

• JFL
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith and Deleted member 4804
Since it's creation the European Union has been self-evidently the continuation of Germany by other means.

Britain has been lost since the First World War and anything steps like leaving the EU are nothing more than slowing our death.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 4804
Since it's creation the European Union has been self-evidently the continuation of Germany by other means.

Britain has been lost since the First World War and anything steps like leaving the EU are nothing more than slowing our death.
Also the fact that europe is so rich is because of countries like germany that have a strong international economy and high iq. If gb quit europe its basically suicide because they dont stand a chance in this world where russia china, na are fighting to get the money. Europe is a pillar against all the superpowers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Also the fact that europe is so rich is because of countries like germany that have a strong international economy and high iq. If gb quit europe its basically suicide because they dont stand a chance in this world where russia china, na are fighting to get the money. Europe is a pillar against all the superpowers
It was through the EU that the Germans were able to destroy British industry to the benefit of their own

Russia are a regional power, not a superpower. Not important on the global stage.

But economic argument is irrelevant, it's the principle.

• +1
It was through the EU that the Germans were able to destroy British industry to the benefit of their own

Russia are a regional power, not a superpower. Not important on the global stage.

But economic argument is irrelevant, it's the principle.
Russia is a superpower. They have the latest technology in terms of military and even america fears their weapons. My point is, that even this partnership had flaws, simply quitting is a death sentence especially in the current politics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Russia is a superpower. They have the latest technology in terms of military and even america fears their weapons. My point is, that even this partnership had flaws, simply quitting is a death sentence especially in the current politics
It's not like we'll lose out economically. The EU needs us more than we need then.

If the initial storm passes without sinking us, we'll be better off than we were in.

Economically the same but with a stronger political structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Britishlooksmaxxer
>GDP of 1.578 trillion USD (2017)
>superpower.

Even Canada has a bigger economy than Russia.

Also Russian airforce and navy is very out of date. They only have 1 aircraft carrier which is falling apart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 4804
>GDP of 1.578 trillion USD (2017)
>superpower.

Even Canada has a bigger economy than Russia.

Also Russian airforce and navy is very out of date. They only have 1 aircraft carrier which is falling apart.
Yea bro but if i recall correctly russia has 2nd most powerful airforce in the world while only have 1/4 of america's personnel.

F-f-france :feelspepo:
I mean... I think you know I could destroy you in an argument here. You shouldn’t have said that. France is a fucking disaster. Do I even need to say anything more? Just LOL @ frogcels attacking the U.K.

• JFL
I mean... I think you know I could destroy you in an argument here. You shouldn’t have said that. France is a fucking disaster. Do I even need to say anything more? Just LOL @ frogcels attacking the U.K.
Fk u stupid brit we r better than yo ugly shit teeth country