Image:

Stats:

- 5'9.5.

Current:

- Hair transplant (1.5 months post op).

Upcoming:

- Eye correction (beginning of 2020).

- Planning:

- Something about the lower third, to protrude the chin - chin/jaw filler/implant(s) (end of 2020 or 2021).

- LL (in some time, unless quick dough - 2022-2023).

Other notes:

Not sure on the protruding lips, feel like they should be further back; now they are creating a kissing-like look.

Pls give a rating. Open to any opinions. I know that we are mostly shitting here on each other and making fun, perhaps someone can give a good recommendation.

My opnion starts with O and finish with R.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
I dont wanna be bald.

Your height is perfect, fix your hair and chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ThatsWhatsUp and Deleted member 2227
I dont wanna be bald.

Your height is perfect, fix your hair and chin.
Thanks. Work in progress! Was told it's already as fast as it gets (usually, first growth at 3rd month when I got from 1st). That's where my new hairline will be (the area is red at the moment):
1 2
Growth (1.5 months):
3 4 5
Feel like glasses fucking me up big time:
In RE to pimples, that's one temporary side effect of HT - extra blood flow fucks up pores
Edit:
RE chin - more forward growth/protrusion? Meeting maxilla doc soon, curious as to what they say. My concern is they will push for procedure. Need to think it through and proceed with good doc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Thanks. Work in progress! Was told it's already as fast as it gets (usually, first growth at 3rd month when I got from 1st). That's where my new hairline will be (the area is red at the moment):
View attachment 158520View attachment 158521
Growth (1.5 months):
View attachment 158525View attachment 158526View attachment 158527
Feel like glasses fucking me up big time:
View attachment 158528
In RE to pimples, that's one temporary side effect of HT - extra blood flow fucks up pores
Edit:
RE chin - more forward growth/protrusion? Meeting maxilla doc soon, curious as to what they say. My concern is they will push for procedure. Need to think it through and proceed with good doc
Just get facial masculinisation with permanent fillers. In your case it would be better

Just get facial masculinisation with permanent fillers. In your case it would be better

Thanks. What kind of doctor even to consult? I'm in a country with limited choices (happy at least with a proper consultation for first). I'm seeing this maxilla doctor and not sure where their scope stops, but they definitely work on the chin. Do I even mention my opinions or go by theirs?

You will never, NEVER breed buddy boyoooo, never buddy boyooo, never, never, neveeeeeeer

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sorry but it is ov..

YaI9bsUYiuI 640x360

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and shimada
faggots saying its over are the cancer of the site tbh. ive seen MUCH uglier guys with girlfriends or any other form of girl attention. dont do LL im exactly ur height and do well with girls and still get a lot of respect from other guys. rather work out and get some muscle definition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Ruby and ThatsWhatsUp
faggots saying its over are the cancer of the site tbh. ive seen MUCH uglier guys with girlfriends or any other form of girl attention. dont do LL im exactly ur height and do well with girls and still get a lot of respect from other guys. rather work out and get some muscle definition
Thought it was definition and being lean only required?

Thought it was definition and being lean only required?
u need muscle mass for sex appeal. i had the best summer of my life cuz of gym. girls approached me at the beach and eye fucked me only cuz i have a decent amount of muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
Shave your head

• +1
You need browridge implant + a skin routine asap (jfl, that should had been the first thing to take care) + rhino

The new hairline will probably look decent, but you should have used something to grow the hair back so you could use the follicles that were transplanted to the end of the temples to cover the sides to get a nw0

• +1
Jesus, you look like the definition of a cuck. You’re legit the whole package. Get rid of the glasses first, wear contacts or something.

• +1
u need muscle mass for sex appeal. i had the best summer of my life cuz of gym. girls approached me at the beach and eye fucked me only cuz i have a decent amount of muscle mass
Fair point. I guess that if a guy is at least average then extra muscles will only help (as log as there are no drawbacks, such as from steroids). My only concern is the magnitude of improvement, as decent results require sufficient effort
Shave your head
I guess that my hair transplant is not visible at the moment, since I am about one and a half months post. I agree, hair is life, will see at the end of 12 months if another is worth it (if I'll have NW 1 then, NW 0 at 25-26 might be too much?). Bonus, shaven look is not so good when not much face and body mass
You need browridge implant + a skin routine asap (jfl, that should had been the first thing to take care) + rhino

The new hairline will probably look decent, but you should have used something to grow the hair back so you could use the follicles that were transplanted to the end of the temples to cover the sides to get a nw0
Still not sure what is brow ridge, is it jump pushing the areas between the brows forward?
As per skin, yeah. My forehead is now shit after hair transplant (increased blood flow). Other concern is cheeks (post puberty, when I had a specialized doctor squeeze them out) - will look into it when forehead improves post hair transplant to see the real level of problem
In regards to hair, I only did 2750 and still have more donor left. I guess I will be NW 1 after it grows and you say NW 0 is better? Thought it might look not so great after 25. Not sure what you mean to grow back, my hairline was always shit like this (check first post) and my dad still sports the same but thinner (he doesn't looksmaxx though) in his 60s
Per rhino I thought it would be better to work with jaw and chin to balance the nose out? Creating a more forward face than reducing it and adding more angularity (especially jaw/protruded chin). Only concern is wrap around jaw implant is like 10000 Euros
I guess it's all about balancing out what is more important now. First major step was hair, now eyes
Jesus, you look like the definition of a cuck. You’re legit the whole package. Get rid of the glasses first, wear contacts or something.
Couldn't agree more. After hair done already looking to get eyes fixed first. Got ridiculed for doing hair first but I guess it will take longer and eyes recover like within a week. Hopefully can do it before end of year or January. Thinking Lasik. If you familiar any opinions? Currently I found some options for around 3000 Euros total

Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and ThatsWhatsUp
I have to disagree. It never begun. Yet. LOL
Jokes aside, plenty of ascensions with surgeries (jaw implant, not Le Fort)
However, it's not so easy - need dough and most of the people need to be already decent looking to make good dough. Black hat could be an option but most of the less good looking people might also be less intelligent and too high inhibited for this kind of shit