British girls are the worst (UKcels GTIFH)

LordSergiXX63

LordSergiXX63

Dead Philosopher
I have lived all over the world, and went on dates and dated girls from different countries for the better part of a decade. Now all of the following are of course in the context of being out in a club, house party or a bar. But some of it was interactions just on the street, or at Uni.

British girls are violent and will tell you to fuck off if you so much as say "Hello" to them (I got attacked for refusing to buy a girl a drink). I have lived all over the world, and NEVER have I met as rude girls as in Britain. Of course it's different between a guy coming up saying something like: "Heeeey babe, nice ass!" and some guy coming up and just saying "Hi". But to British girls, I am convinced that I would get the same reaction saying extremely sexual as I would simply saying "Hello!".

Let me reiterate, if you simply greet any other European you will get a greeting back, or at worst get a sour look. But in Britain? If you don't want to die, just avoid girls at all costs.

I have been verbally & physically attacked by the girls of Britain, sometimes just for simply standing in their presence. Once, some girl stole my lighter and just threw it away. Another time, I was pushed into a fence and almost fell down on the concrete, only for the girl to give me a malicious smile before saying "EXcusE Me" to the tune of her friends laughing and them walking away.

Mind you, all of my British friends agree with me. The guys say the same as I do, and when I told the few female British friends this, they just said "Well of course we are rude! Guys here are creeps!". And I am convinced that the reason for me even having those few female friends was because they were a) international students or b) had lived abroad for a while.

With that said, maybe it is all anecdotal. Maybe the year I lived in Britain, I was just super unlucky. Although, all of the guys/girls I have met in other countries tell the same story.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member, 5.5psl and 4 others
A common story, even heard on other websites that aren’t the looks maxxing community

I haven’t been to Britain since I was a teenager, but I also don’t recall any flirty girls other than from our own north american tour group

Uk is Tyler Maher only

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: darktriadmogger123, EverythingMattersCel and LordSergiXX63
I live here lol. they just don’t like retards. and you can’t handle being told fuck off. they aren’t some disgusting chinks that are forced to be respectful

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Apparently British girls are unironically the most far left/liberal in Europe lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and LordSergiXX63
“The beauty of their women and the taste of their food make brits the best sailors in the world.”

Never have I come across a group of ppl so pernicious, obnoxious, demonic and as nasty as British women. They are all entitled and narcy gigachadsexuals. All of them... the chavs and the posh ones. All of them are the same.

The UK is a feminist hellhole that even looking at a woman as a sub-chad renders visceral disgust.

But tbh if u go to a nice middle class part of a surrey there are very nice looking girls, it's just they only go for 90+ percentile facial aesthetics x 6'4 jocks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, 5.5psl, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
“The beauty of their women and the taste of their food make brits the best sailors in the world.”

Never have I come across a group of ppl so pernicious, obnoxious, demonic and as nasty as British women. They are all entitled and narcy gigachadsexuals. All of them... the chavs and the posh ones. All of them are the same.

The UK is a feminist hellhole that even looking at a woman as a sub-chad renders visceral disgust.

But tbh if u go to a nice middle class part of a surrey there are very nice looking girls, it's just they only go for 90+ percentile facial aesthetics x 6'4 jocks.

5CDA4529 D2A6 4C56 BEC6 59D6748D3FBA

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63