British people are offering their homes to Afghan Refugees

any man that offers a home to my cousins bashar and karim is a Good man in my book, thank you @Britishlooksmaxxer

Young british females won’t be able to resist high T Afghans. You can expect a new generation of Afghan-British babies in few years.

This is how average Afghan looks like:

View attachment 1277145

Meanwhile average Brit:

View attachment 1277146
Say that to our faces irl

A3FA8DB2 CBA2 429B A697 F4222ECE1B01

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, StrangerDanger, Patient A and 2 others
@RealLooksmaxxer

I'd recommend your country does this before the Eagle Patriot virus leaks :feelsohh::D:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MrGlutton
the US trained and equipped 300k afghans and they couldnt fight their own war? just fucking nuke everything already before all talibans go craZ

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
the US trained and equipped 300k afghans and they couldnt fight their own war? just fucking nuke everything already before all talibans go craZ
high IQ afghan government pretended to be just another U.S. lapdog for 20 years, just to flip on them and hand over power to the people once the U.S. got out their troops :chad:

based.

Last edited:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, sandcelmuttcel and gamma
I hope that shithole gets turned into emirate. Its a nest of degeneric scum that needs treatment with Raid™ to stop its degeneracy from spreading around.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I hope that shithole gets turned into emirate. Its a nest of degeneric scum that needs treatment with Raid™ to stop its degeneracy from spreading around.
Says the westerner. One day USA will get nuked by Russia and China

Lol, did they learn nothing from 2015?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back