bro dickpill is legit

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
i literally just messaged three foids something sexual, as soon as they reply i just put 'drop your number and i'll show you what you can have deep inside you' or something similar.

All bitches gave their number probs intrigued then when i sent a dick pic every single one got giga horny and was like 'fuckkk, that's big. I need that in me asap' and were getting giga horny with me.

Literally if you have an above average dick just legit send a dick pic and she'll be begging to fuck you tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, borismonster, tombradylover and 9 others
I’m fucking a foid tomorrow night after sending a dick pic (could’ve fucked her last night) and this other girl wants me to come over whenever.

Dick pill is legit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, futuregigamogger, socialcel and 1 other person
I am legit 7.3 though which is like 95 percentile in the west so most girls will be like fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Why do you have two similar title posts about dickpill in off-topic

Why do you have two similar title posts about dickpill in off-topic
Cause one I wrote about it then other the girl I showed replied saying she wants to meet asap

Cause one I wrote about it then other the girl I showed replied saying she wants to meet asap
Tried to fuck foids on Tinder before but I only got likes from used up old holes smh. The only girls into me right now is JBs but I don't feel like going to jail. Planning to get a Christmaxxed girl though and wait until marriage, hypergamy is cucked and an injustice for society if this goes on any longer.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
I am legit 7.3 though which is like 95 percentile in the west so most girls will be like fuck lol
I'm 7.3 exactly aswell x 5.5 im convinced the averages they say online are complete lies though, legit everyone I've talked to about dick size online has well above average dick and some even prove it with pics, no way my dick is 99th percentile it doesnt even look that big at all, maybe slightly above average

this shit just seems retarded af.

also of all the times I've had sex with whores who presumably have huge bc's and can compare dicks only one ever mentioned it and all she said was "ofc ur penis is big" not "wow u have a 1 in 1000 mogger cock"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, ascension, datboijj and 3 others
I'm 7.3 exactly aswell x 5.5 im convinced the averages they say online are complete lies though, legit everyone I've talked to about dick size online has well above average dick and some even prove it with pics, no way my dick is 99th percentile it doesnt even look that big at all, maybe slightly above average

View attachment 2804782

also of all the times I've had sex with whores who presumably have huge bc's and can compare dicks only one ever mentioned it and all she said was "ofc ur penis is big" not "wow u have a 1 in 1000 mogger cock"
mine is like 7.3 bp and that shit dont even look long, the 5 inches average is a fucking lie

• +1
Reactions: cube
but saar I thought you were incel like me:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 2804782

mine is like 7.3 bp and that shit dont even look long, the 5 inches average is a fucking lie
idk bro i've fucked girls and they all say my dick is huge etc so i've experienced different. I can't fuck most girls in doggy etc, and girls get sore easily when i fuck them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, sub5c3l, bloomercel and 1 other person
idk bro i've fucked girls and they all say my dick is huge etc so i've experienced different. I can't fuck most girls in doggy etc, and girls get sore easily when i fuck them
size? i feel like im dicklet after seeing brutal 8 incch dick footage

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, sub5c3l and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
won't be satisfied till im 10

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and TechnoBoss
Live Action Role Playing

View attachment 2804782

Ya calc is cope. The real average is probably around 6. While 7 is not anywhere near that rare it's def not as common as .org users lie about either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, northern mogger and WishIwasChico
Ya calc is cope. The real average is probably around 6. While 7 is not anywhere near that rare it's def not as common as .org users lie about either
shut feel average

View attachment 2804782

if u think 7.3 inches don't look big your dick is more like 6.3 xd

i literally just messaged three foids something sexual, as soon as they reply i just put 'drop your number and i'll show you what you can have deep inside you' or something similar.

All bitches gave their number probs intrigued then when i sent a dick pic every single one got giga horny and was like 'fuckkk, that's big. I need that in me asap' and were getting giga horny with me.

Literally if you have an above average dick just legit send a dick pic and she'll be begging to fuck you tbh.
Fuck you I'm a dickcel

Can't take it no more

• So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger
I’m fucking a foid tomorrow night after sending a dick pic (could’ve fucked her last night) and this other girl wants me to come over whenever.

Dick pill is legit
No homo but length and girth

6.5bp, 6.1ish normal

4.35 girth ☝️🤣
ooohhh, dick pump or over
holyy shit that is broootal
i though my girth was not good but this is different

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
What angles do you use

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
show photos u send and were they actually you or u fraud her

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Like down across your leg or standing?
No just lying down with it, but my dick almost reaches my belly button so it halo’s it tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Ricky212
That’s not bad wtf
Nigga 4.35 inches girth is pretty bad

I'm 5"6 so it's proportional! Lucky me!

I wish somebody would rob me on the street so I could unleash this wicked manlet rage.