bro honestly fuck orthodontists they should die

Y

yonmaxxed

Banned
dumbass orthos took my wisdom teeth with braces and ruined my face.

and now when i offer MSE + FP + 4 teeth implants to fix and reverse the effect they offer fucking face yoga to "fix" my facial issues jfl death to all jew orthodontists honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manfrommars, IhateDentists, datboijj and 8 others
nigga it wasn't braces or wisdom teeth removal
you just ugly

muh born structure is gonna change

no it's gonna mostly stay the same

the bone loss is not noticeable at all

i've seen gl people who have had teeth extracted and wore braces and their facial structure is the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, datboijj, Looks234 and 3 others
why is everybody here getting mse?

you just ugly

i've seen gl people who have had teeth extracted and wore braces and their facial structure is the same
literally younger me had compact midface and jaw that was seperated from my goddamn neck with strong undereye support.

just because some people survive this shit treatment doesn't mean it's good. all of my family had the same results besides the only person that didn't do anything to his teeth and he by far has the strongest face with best undereye support, and forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 11099 and Deleted member 2403
you just ugly

Many orthodontists aren't very knowledgable when it comes to the joints around and connected to the mouth and as a result don't consider the effects of braces past straightening the teeth. Some people get lucky but others dont.

Bad side effects can include:

Collapsed/lowered maxilla

Reduced Maxilla projection

Lower features

Lower Zygos

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed
for what? a wider nose and palate? thats all it seems to do, all this IPD talk is overhyped.
for breathing and giving more room for teeth, wider palate and possibly more forward growth when combined with FP.

Many orthodontists aren't very knowledgable when it comes to the joints around and connected to the mouth and as a result don't consider the effects of braces past straightening the teeth. Some people get lucky but others dont.

Bad side effects can include:

Collapsed/lowered maxilla

Reduced Maxilla projection

Lower features

Lower Zygos
Really depends on individual cases. Sometimes dental decompensation is needed for Bimax protrusion and won’t fuck up your maxilla. Surgery always the best option tho.

for breathing and giving more room for teeth, wider palate and possibly more forward growth when combined with FP.
I have a narrow af palate, all I needed was bimax and my breathing+sleep has been fixed 100%. MSE would be a waste of money and bad trade-off making my nose wider.

I have a narrow af palate, all I needed was bimax and my breathing+sleep has been fixed 100%. MSE would be a waste of money and bad trade-off making my nose wider.
"just needed bimax" bruh..

i get what u mean, but i feel like mse might give more natural results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066
its not their fault your jaw is too small for your wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
literally younger me had compact midface and jaw that was seperated from my goddamn neck with strong undereye support.

just because some people survive this shit treatment doesn't mean it's good. all of my family had the same results besides the only person that didn't do anything to his teeth and he by far has the strongest face with best undereye support, and forward growth.
got my wisdom teeth removed and my ratios are exactly the same

"just needed bimax" bruh..

i get what u mean, but i feel like mse might give more natural results.
Oh your getting mse INSTEAD of bimax?

That would make sense if you didn't want to change your face, but what I've seen on this site is a bunch of kids wanting BOTH bimax + MSE, when you really only need one.

• +1

That would make sense if you didn't want to change your face, but what I've seen on this site is a bunch of kids wanting BOTH bimax + MSE, when you really only need one.
i want MSE + FP, i think my face isn't too bad, it just lacks forward growth and cheekbones.

my palate is narrow and short, causing my mandible (which is very well grown) to be setback and force itself into an unnatural bite, by using MSE + FP i'll not only allow my palate to naturally expand itself into an optimal size, i'll also get it forward enough for the jaw to jut out back into it's natural bite, and allow the tongue to spread fully and mew correctly.

the problem with my face is that my jaw muscles can't work correctly due to the maxilla being set back, causing them not to lift the face, same goes to my tongue.

i think that'll be fine with 28 teeth and restore some lost forward growth/cheekbones/undereye support.

then teeth expansion specially for 4 teeth implants just for good measure because 32 teeth is life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 4797
what happened to the modified lf3? you would've been the first on the forum :lul:

what happened to the modified lf3? you would've been the first on the forum :lul:
decided that there are better ways to go around it with less chance of relapse. much better imo to have a long process which is less invasive and much more painful rather than cut half of my face.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv

how does bimax increase palatal width

how does bimax increase palatal width
It doesn't, it increase your airways just as MSE does. For that reason it fixes any breathing issues you may have

and now when i offer MSE + FP + 4 teeth implants to fix and reverse the effect they offer fucking face yoga to "fix" my facial issues jfl death to all jew orthodontists honestly.
the wisdom teeth thing is cope anyways don't worry.

the wisdom teeth thing is cope anyways don't worry.
yeah, mainly need mse + fp.

teeth will be for good measure. thankfully i'm willing to go those lengths, sadly everyone here is bluepilled and cucked and try to change my mind.

when i say here i mean my country not the site.

yeah, mainly need mse + fp.

teeth will be for good measure. thankfully i'm willing to go those lengths, sadly everyone here is bluepilled and cucked and try to change my mind.

when i say here i mean my country not the site.
its cope what u are doing but ok, I rather recommend BSSO

• JFL
its cope what u are doing but ok, I rather recommend BSSO
no cope being still pretty young and having a chance to reverse the shit that happened. easy calling it cope hard actually trying it knowing full well it could change nothing but chances are it will help a lot.

Having just the wisdown teeth removed is probably fine dude. Many people don't even get wisdom teeth.

Although extracting more than just wisdom teeth... that might not be so good.

But yeah fuck those orthos offering you face yoga like wtf. Bunch og jews a lot of these people.

A lot of these orthos are just going for a quick fix to make your bite fit rather than making it look well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099 and yonmaxxed
Having just the wisdown teeth removed is probably fine dude. Many people don't even get wisdom teeth.

Although extracting more than just wisdom teeth... that might not be so good.

But yeah fuck those orthos offering you face yoga like wtf. Bunch og jews a lot of these people.

A lot of these orthos are just going for a quick fix to make your bite fit rather than making it look well.
really can't believe all of these people actually studied their subjects and got a degree in it and now scam every other person.

really can't believe all of these people actually studied their subjects and got a degree in it and now scam every other person.
It is really sad, i talked to my dentist about john and mike mew. I recited that old 90's video of john mew, on how he treated those young twins.

Sure she wasn't an ortho but still... She had basicly no idea of what sort of treatment that was.

• So Sad
no cope being still pretty young and having a chance to reverse the shit that happened. easy calling it cope hard actually trying it knowing full well it could change nothing but chances are it will help a lot.
its cope dude. use MSE for what it is intended for.

Last edited:
  • +1
I wonder how many orthos scam knowingly they can do other treatments that may be harder with applications and stuff that will take more time... and how many there are who are just clueless

• +1
its cope dude. use MSE for what it is intended for.

literally doing it for both. maxilla isn't wide enough for my tongue + my nose airways are fucked. it's 2 birds one stone.

you just ugly

braces when growing can stunt your facial growth

It's all known, why claim it's all predetermined? 90%+ of people's teeth aren't very great. We're not supposed to be all deformed lmao.

I wonder how many orthos scam knowingly they can do other treatments that may be harder with applications and stuff that will take more time... and how many there are who are just clueless
dude my parents' friend which they trusted very much had no intention to scam.

he was just misinformed into oblivion

what's these case with these orthodontists? you pay the money right so it must be just them doing their work...

• +1
you just ugly

Maybe it's from my autism but I can spot someone who had braces and/or extractions almost instantly

• +1
you just ugly

This is true. I got teeth removed and had no noticable change to my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072